BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jin's "Jirisan" OST... some snippet...

What do you think?

With this OST I imagine myself hiking in mount Jiri and trying to ward off the bugs flying around me...while screaming convulsively...

Then I noticed some Chimera ants seem to stand at attention when Jin hits the "highest note..."

I didn't know what happened next...I guess I was stunned... Not sure if it was because of these hunter ants or Jin's voice...ahaha!

Berrywon88

Star

What do you think?

With this OST I imagine myself hiking in mount Jiri and trying to ward off the bugs flying around me...while screaming convulsively...

Then I noticed some Chimera ants seem to stand at attention when Jin hits the "highest note..."

I didn't know what happened next...I guess I was stunned... Not sure if it was because of these hunter ants or Jin's voice...ahaha!

Jn's nasal vocals filled to the brim with emotion, jk could never! Son of Mariah indeed! Someone pass me the tissues...
oprah-crying.gif

Laura755y

Star

What do you think?

Mmmm the beat is just something i heard before many times, its not something new, melody that is used kn alot of k-dramas as an intro or an ending, also i dnt know what emotion to pick out of it, is it sadness, hope... and something is weird too, its like the song is all over the place if you know what i mean. It hurt my ears tbh.

Laura755y

Star
Not b*s related but y'all heard bout wut happened in the astroworld fest?!? Alot of people are saying it was some sort of ritual, alot of people died, it was a pure horror noone wanted to help them as if they wanted em to die, i remember this happened with ariana once, i wonder if the same thing will happen in some upcoming b*s concerts, i really hope it doesnt but looking at how fucked up everything is, i wontbe surprised.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not b*s related but y'all heard bout wut happened in the astroworld fest?!? Alot of people are saying it was some sort of ritual, alot of people died, it was a pure horror noone wanted to help them as if they wanted em to die, i remember this happened with ariana once, i wonder if the same thing will happen in some upcoming b*s concerts, i really hope it doesnt but looking at how fucked up everything is, i wontbe surprised.
Just read the lipstick thread on it. People were acting like fucking animals, trampling each other, pushing people on all sides, passing around drugs. It was a whole mess. People died because they wanted to see TRAVIS SCOTT out of all people? They didn't even stop the music when there were dead bodies around.

Anyways, Travis better get his pr team and lawyers ready, cuz he about to get a lot of lawsuits coming his way.

I shouldn't have laughed, but jk really can be a nasty piece of work especially with jm.
And all this shipping nonsense! Looks like that soup show had to devote equal camera time to t*ek00k and jik00k.
The second video was on my YouTube recommends. Taek00kers are trending the hell out of it. Also wanted to clarify something I wrote before. I'm not still a taek00ker, but it's impossible to get their recommendations off my YouTube. It took awhile to get rid of btees videos.

isabee

Established
You can clearly see jk's wonky nose implant and his nostrils are now uneven. And the fresh needle injection site on his top lip to plump it up. Plus, the slight scar on his chin that could be from getting a implant? I don't get why he would destroy his looks like this.
View attachment 65056
he definitely got a chin implant. so did jmn. yngee got it shaved, h0bi got it more v-like (prob got it shaved as well but not as intense as yn)
t*e - non-surgical fillers along chin as of past two years to make it more "masculine"/square; he has to be careful tho bc he is quickly becoming super full-moon faced

lol i'm surprised j00n and jn did not get their jaws fixed. j00nie would have looked less turtle-like...

Berrywon88

Star
The second video was on my YouTube recommends. Taek00kers are trending the hell out of it.
It always looks like jk hates this fanservice crap with t*e and jm. Like he's equal parts repulsed and angry. I can't believe shippers can't see that. His face reads uncomfortable and upset every time. He doesn't hide it.

He never looks like that with the hyung line.

isabee

Established
Just read the lipstick thread on it. People were acting like fucking animals, trampling each other, pushing people on all sides, passing around drugs. It was a whole mess. People died because they wanted to see TRAVIS SCOTT out of all people? They didn't even stop the music when there were dead bodies around.

Anyways, Travis better get his pr team and lawyers ready, cuz he about to get a lot of lawsuits coming his way.
why would it be on travis? isn't this the venue's responsibility?

isabee

Established
insane, sounds like a total nightmare.

Kimiko

Veteran
I'm convinced that jk hates fanservice with vee and jimn...dude always look uncomfortable and holding in wanting to push them off of him like he used to do whenthey were much younger

And t@e had to ask jk to cook for him cuz he too lazy to cook himself...no wonder when they all cook he is rarely around

Vee fanservice is far and in between tho unlike jimn who jumps on jk all the time

Berrywon88

Star
he definitely got a chin implant. so did jmn. yngee got it shaved, h0bi got it more v-like (prob got it shaved as well but not as intense as yn)
t*e - non-surgical fillers along chin as of past two years to make it more "masculine"/square; he has to be careful tho bc he is quickly becoming super full-moon faced

lol i'm surprised j00n and jn did not get their jaws fixed. j00nie would have looked less turtle-like...
I did a member analysis on here at some point about the plastic surgery they have all had done. And I didn't notice jk had a chin implant, you have a good eye. I can see now he definitely did...
IMG_20211106_170716.jpg68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
And I said on here that jn didn't have that much surgery and some disagreed with me. But I still believe that's the case. He had some and clearly just gets fillers. His is about maintaining since he already fits the Korean beauty ideal.
IMG_20211106_171918.jpg
It would be stupid for him to get jaw surgery or chin surgery...now rm on the other hand..IMG_20211106_172323.jpg
And I agree with you about t*e. He's altering his face shape with fillers and of course the hairline transplant he got. He had a heart shaped faced before. A big forehead and the small v shaped jaw and chin. I saw this video on twttr and he really did look like an effeminate anime character before. Guess he didn't like that.

queen82

Star
I did a member analysis on here at some point about the plastic surgery they have all had done. And I didn't notice jk had a chin implant, you have a good eye. I can see now he definitely did...
View attachment 65070View attachment 65071
And I said on here that jn didn't have that much surgery and some disagreed with me. But I still believe that's the case. He had some and clearly just gets fillers. His is about maintaining since he already fits the Korean beauty ideal.
View attachment 65073
It would be stupid for him to get jaw surgery or chin surgery...now rm on the other hand..View attachment 65072
And I agree with you about t*e. He's altering his face shape with fillers and of course the hairline transplant he got. He had a heart shaped faced before. A big forehead and the small v shaped jaw and chin. I saw this video on twttr and he really did look like an effeminate anime character before. Guess he didn't like that.
yes but you have to realize that Jk was a kid in the first picture ...

Kimiko

Veteran
View attachment 65073
It would be stupid for him to get jaw surgery or chin surgery...now rm on the other hand..View attachment 65072
And their sheep swear that these dudes havent had any work done! Delusional af as usual

I still think jimn and jn have the least amount of work done..I'm suprised BH didnt make jimn "fix" his chipped/crooked front tooth but I think it gives him character
main-qimg-48556e021c9ef8bb9d840f298753bde2-lq.jpeg

isabee

Established
Yeah, it really was, imagine if b*s have something like that knowing the majority of their fans are teens and kids, i really dnt even wanna imagine it, its sick.
They kept telling him to stop the show but he didnt. Those are some fucked up people fr.
mn, sick for sure.

but hey, who kept telling him to stop the show? who's they? the people in the pit? you think he's going to hear them when he has state of the art speakers pumping out super f*cking loud so thousands can hear? did we forget that artists wear in-ear monitors?
people think artists can see out into the crowds, when it's probably all a blur to them. and if the lights are on you the artist, then you can truly sdee zilch from stage

something important to bring up that i picked up from news sources: it seemed like security mas a major issue since the beginning. there are videos of people bypassing security before the concert even began.

i'm not pro-travis scott or whatever (i'm not familiar with his music). if he did something to hurt someone else, of course it needs to be called out. but i do look at this tragedy logically. pinning this solely/majorly on the artist without substantial evidence is useless and takes away attention on where it actually should be: security, logistics, and comms of the venue / concert organizer(s).

isabee

Established
View attachment 65073
yessss berry always brings out the photo receiptsss

you know what i think jn got? in fact, i'm almost certain he went under the knife for it. i couldn't even believe it was possible until i did some research and turns out it IS a procedure in SK....
wider shoulders! compare teen/YA(like when btees was super rookie) pics of him to those now