BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
Shes 24 i guess, yeah thats what i was saying, its weird knowing she grew up seeing how idols are treated... and what kind of shit their asses have to do inorder to be succesfull so its weird tbh.
either they lied about her talents and she was really just BG vocals, or she's lying about her age.

edit: typo fix

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn stans are still saying he's Mariah's son lmao. There was a bizzare account that would post as if she was Mariah and praise jn' s vocals. She created this compilation video claiming jn was hitting the same notes as her.
By the way the account that posted this stole the vid. I don't remember her actual account anymore...
Their fans are delusional when I was a fan I was never delusional

I saw where they mentioned songs that they would love for btss to do covers of and these fools seriously said vee should do a cover of sam cooke A change Is Gonna Come and stevie wonder Ribbon in the Sky....
They need to stop it

Laura755y

Star
It doesnt take much to be sexy to 13 year olds and jk got them on lock

Bam,jk dog,is the only good thing about the s00p
That puppy is adorable
I saw few clips of it,and ur 100%, i had a dog mixed with jeon's dog race and they're a mood maker fr, full of energy and indeed adorable, no wonder they brough it to the show i only saw some clips here and their, it was so boring, idk wut people like to see in those reality show, for 1 they re scripted, and 2 what is funny kn seeing a grown ass man sleep,eat,play... doesnt make since at all.

Kimiko

Veteran
Not you guys watching in the kale...
I only watched a few dog clips on twitter

Now if they showed the truth and it was love & kpop like love & hip hop then I might be inclined to watch:
Jk baby mamas fighting over him,jimn going to rehab,vee on the hunt to marry a chaebol's daughter,j00n practicing his blaccent in the mirror and them talking shit about armi

Now if they showed the truth and it was love & kpop like love & hip hop then I might be inclined to watch:
Jk baby mamas fighting over him,jimn going to rehab,vee on the hunt to marry a chaebol's daughter,j00n practicing his blaccent in the mirror and them talking shit about armi
i love this type of slander. I can just imagine jungkook practicing his 'sexy' facial expressions in the morning before he starts his scheduele.

Laura755y

Star

It will be better then the crap they're promoting nowadays, j-dope.taking that sunshine mask, vee cusing the living hell of fans, and being on his phone 24/7, park deciding who's next in the clinging list...

e-Enoch

Superstar
What Data Science tells about BTS music..."making sense of the craze..."

A rather technical but interesting analysis of BTS music in the light of A.I. (analysis covering songs up to early 2018...).

So what makes BTS songs "unique"?

This study finds the ff reasons:

BTS songs are very diverse and distributed in tempo compared to other male pop artists, especially those that do merge pop with hip-hop.

BTS songs have high rates of vocals and low rates of instruments in their tracks on average.

BTS songs are far more energetic on average than popular western pop artists. Their music is also quite low in acoustic measurements.