BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Not b*s related but y'all heard bout wut happened in the astroworld fest?!? Alot of people are saying it was some sort of ritual, alot of people died, it was a pure horror noone wanted to help them as if they wanted em to die, i remember this happened with ariana once, i wonder if the same thing will happen in some upcoming b*s concerts, i really hope it doesnt but looking at how fucked up everything is, i wontbe surprised.
Omg this is horrible! If I'm being honest, I don't agree with these concerts being held to begin with when we're still in the middle of a pandemic. A lot of artists postponed their shows for next year.

Laura755y

Star
yessss berry always brings out the photo receiptsss

you know what i think jn got? in fact, i'm almost certain he went under the knife for it. i couldn't even believe it was possible until i did some research and turns out it IS a procedure in SK....
wider shoulders! compare teen/YA(like when btees was super rookie) pics of him to those now
Is there somehing like that?!? I never knew its possible wtf!

It always looks like jk hates this fanservice crap with t*e and jm. Like he's equal parts repulsed and angry. I can't believe shippers can't see that. His face reads uncomfortable and upset every time. He doesn't hide it.

He never looks like that with the hyung line.
Jk hates the fanservice. Shippers are screeching about taek00k lives but he looks uncomfortable.

Berrywon88

Star
yes but you have to realize that Jk was a kid in the first picture ...
Yeah, I took that under consideration, which is probably why I didn't notice it at first. But he had a weak chin and even with his face getting more masculine as he got older he wouldn't have the chin he has now. It's obviously surgery.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
I also talked about before how bh had him get a nose job before debut when he was only a kid. Pictures don't lie. He already had a lot of work done as a minor.6vojFCy-1.jpgPF4HwZg-1.jpg

I'm convinced that jk hates fanservice with vee and jimn...dude always look uncomfortable and holding in wanting to push them off of him like he used to do whenthey were much younger

And t@e had to ask jk to cook for him cuz he too lazy to cook himself...no wonder when they all cook he is rarely around

Vee fanservice is far and in between tho unlike jimn who jumps on jk all the time
He looks so through with Tae in this video at 1:05.

Yeah, I took that under consideration, which is probably why I didn't notice it at first. But he had a weak chin and even with his face getting more masculine as he got older he wouldn't have the chin he has now. It's obviously surgery.
View attachment 65079
I also talked about before how bh had him get a nose job before debut when he was only a kid. Pictures don't lie. He already had a lot of work done as a minor.View attachment 65076View attachment 65077
That's sad when children are being put under the knife. Let his face settle and then do work when he's over 21. They barely let them get 14-16 and put them under the knife. Fuck bigshit for butchering the t×t kids. Their faces were ok and they gave them surgery. Now they look weird.

1580319570-pannapp-2020-01-28-14-52-59.jpg1580319592-pannapp-2020-01-28-14-53-02.jpg1580319540-pannapp-2020-01-28-14-52-55.jpg1580333256-yeonj.jpg1580319616-pannapp-2020-01-28-14-53-04.jpg1f00ad0a6fa4fb1822a180db167be20c.jpg4dfa9b2f2d87e9f8c5b4bbab15579f34.jpg
I hate calling someone plastic monsters especially a group I listen to, but they look different from their debut pictures. It's only been two years, so puberty isn't an excuse when only two of them went through puberty after debut. The rest are men. Bh is turning Yj into a blow-up sex doll. Sb is underweight for someone his size and age. He looks perpetually pissed. Probably because he's being starved, and taught to walk over people to succeed.

Poor Bg is so underweight, I'm not sure he hasn't passed out. His nose is getting too big because of his implant, similar to Tae. Th had his already large eyes widened and it's uncanny. They play up Hk's white ancestry by making him look whiter than he did before. He usually has blonde hair, obviously got a nose job and is whitewashed to the point he looks sick.

Berrywon88

Star
yessss berry always brings out the photo receiptsss

you know what i think jn got? in fact, i'm almost certain he went under the knife for it. i couldn't even believe it was possible until i did some research and turns out it IS a procedure in SK....
wider shoulders! compare teen/YA(like when btees was super rookie) pics of him to those now
A lot can be said with pictures I think haha. And omg I didn't know there was such a thing!! I know what you're talking about, and his shoulders definitely got wider since his rookie yrs, but so did the rest of him I think. Although he's way underweight now, his actual bones got bigger all over his body.

If you look at him when he was preteen in Australia he already had the wide shoulders so idk. CoadsrsXEAEFfTo.jpgbc89cf2360e588b6c6f63689ebb766f2.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
That's sad when children are being put under the knife. Let his face settle and then do work when he's over 21. They barely let them get 14-16 and put them under the knife. Fuck bigshit for butchering the t×t kids. Their faces were ok and they gave them surgery. Now they look weird.

View attachment 65091View attachment 65090View attachment 65087View attachment 65089View attachment 65088View attachment 65085View attachment 65086
I hate calling someone plastic monsters especially a group I listen to, but they look different from their debut pictures. It's only been two years, so puberty isn't an excuse when only two of them went through puberty after debut. The rest are men. Bh is turning Yj into a blow-up sex doll. Sb is underweight for someone his size and age. He looks perpetually pissed. Probably because he's being starved, and taught to walk over people to succeed.

Poor Bg is so underweight, I'm not sure he hasn't passed out. His nose is getting too big because of his implant, similar to Tae. Th had his already large eyes widened and it's uncanny. They play up Hk's white ancestry by making him look whiter than he did before. He usually has blonde hair, obviously got a nose job and is whitewashed to the point he looks sick.
They were all cute beforehand. Bh is as bad as sm, which made that @espa group into Dorito chin girls. All individuality is gone and they all end up looking the same. I always thought with Kpop that they were harsher on the female idols making them get the most surgery etc. But with bh it's crazy. Bang has all these male idols looking like dolls. And you're right it is sad! And anyone notice the special privilege rm always gets? I think the nose jobs were his choice and bang didn't make him get jaw surgery or chin surgery like he did with yn. He is the only naturally unattractive member and never had to drastically change himself. He also looks like he eats 3 solid square meals a day while the rest are starved. Idk maybe what someone said on here is right, and he is related to bang p*do or something.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
And their sheep swear that these dudes havent had any work done! Delusional af as usual

I still think jimn and jn have the least amount of work done..I'm suprised BH didnt make jimn "fix" his chipped/crooked front tooth but I think it gives him character
View attachment 65074
I think you're right. Jm just gets a sh!t ton of fillers, basically like the rest of the group. He's had minimal work done I think. He's still recognizable. And I believe his crooked tooth gives him character too.

Speaking of teeth, there was a rumor that jk has clear braces. He's really altering his whole appearance.IMG_20211106_192716.jpg

KEFZ

Established
mn, sick for sure.

but hey, who kept telling him to stop the show? who's they? the people in the pit? you think he's going to hear them when he has state of the art speakers pumping out super f*cking loud so thousands can hear? did we forget that artists wear in-ear monitors?
people think artists can see out into the crowds, when it's probably all a blur to them. and if the lights are on you the artist, then you can truly sdee zilch from stage

something important to bring up that i picked up from news sources: it seemed like security mas a major issue since the beginning. there are videos of people bypassing security before the concert even began.

i'm not pro-travis scott or whatever (i'm not familiar with his music). if he did something to hurt someone else, of course it needs to be called out. but i do look at this tragedy logically. pinning this solely/majorly on the artist without substantial evidence is useless and takes away attention on where it actually should be: security, logistics, and comms of the venue / concert organizer(s).
You can't see shit up there, especially when the lights are on you. However if you got arrested in 2017 for doing the same thing. You would've thought you learnt your lesson already.

Kylies going to be paying for his lawsuits for many years to come and her mamas gonna use it for a storyline.

Kimiko

Veteran
H0pe didnt need plastic surgery ,especially not as much as he has had
images (5).jpeg
7e96f72de3b5c00023351f968cdb36d0e76e585f_hq.jpg
I believe that people(in the company and fans and even btss members) called him ugly and a visual hole so much that it affected his self esteem and that is why he has had so much unnecessary work done

KEFZ

Established
A lot can be said with pictures I think haha. And omg I didn't know there was such a thing!! I know what you're talking about, and his shoulders definitely got wider since his rookie yrs, but so did the rest of him I think. Although he's way underweight now, his actual bones got bigger all over his body.

If you look at him when he was preteen in Australia he already had the wide shoulders so idk. View attachment 65095View attachment 65096
Has JN and MRs host families in Australia and NZ said anything about there time spent? You barely hear anything about there younger years.

KEFZ

Established
View attachment 65101
View attachment 65102
I believe that people(in the company and fans and even btss members) called him ugly and a visual hole so much that it affected his self esteem and that is why he has had so much unnecessary work done
Hobi looks great here.

isabee

Established
You can't see shit up there, especially when the lights are on you. However if you got arrested in 2017 for doing the same thing. You would've thought you learnt your lesson already.

Kylies going to be paying for his lawsuits for many years to come and her mamas gonna use it for a storyline.
re: past charge, here's one link: https://abc7.com/travis-scott-rapper-houston-arkansas/1992723/
"Scott was charged with inciting a riot, disorderly conduct and endangering a minor."
Did he do this at Astroworld though? Did he literally tell the crown to jump the barricades yesterday 2021?

Are you also going to pin the lack of security pre-concert on him? Are you going to say this is his fault?
Seems like big portions of the crowd in attendance were already pretty rowdy, aggressive, and unruly before T.S. (and Drake) hit the stage.

Come on, people. 8+ people died from this. Like the Houston police force says, there needs to be a full investigation into this tragedy. I am not going to take digs at the artists or their partners when the situation looks this grave. If the police department finds travis legitimately at fault for playing a part in this travesty, then ofc he'll need to be held accountable. But to me, it's obvious there was really malicious foul play from dumba*ses that trampled their way into the concert just to stab others with a fentanyl-like substance and wreak havoc.

isabee

Established
And anyone notice the special privilege rm always gets? I think the nose jobs were his choice and bang didn't make him get jaw surgery or chin surgery like he did with yn. He is the only naturally unattractive member and never had to drastically change himself. He also looks like he eats 3 solid square meals a day while the rest are starved. Idk maybe what someone said on here is right, and he is related to bang p*do or something.
interesting point... hmm.

jem123

Established
View attachment 65101
View attachment 65102
I believe that Hope was one of the few good looking members when they debuted...

Sad that Korean beauty standards fucked him up so bad!

isabee

Established
I think you're right. Jm just gets a sh!t ton of fillers, basically like the rest of the group. He's had minimal work done I think. He's still recognizable. And I believe his crooked tooth gives him character too.

Speaking of teeth, there was a rumor that jk has clear braces. He's really altering his whole appearance.View attachment 65099
what bothers me about jmn's situation is that he could have still looked super attractive w/o the chin implant. it wasn't as weak as j00n's or jin's pre-idol.
now his side profile looks so odd sometimes, the chin juts out too much. also what'll happen to these people when they age??

jem123

Established
Relating to Jn or MR's time in Aus or NZ, the pictures that Berry shared of Jin in his preteen years in "Australia", it looks a beach in South Korea. Doesn't really resemble Australia at all.

Australian beaches are crowded most of the time.. the beach doesn't have a lot of people..

Are Jn or Rm's time in Aus or NZ, a made up one or real ? That's the question. If it is the former, then the whole situation stinks to the highest heavens...

Laura755y

Star
Relating to Jn or MR's time in Aus or NZ, the pictures that Berry shared of Jin in his preteen years in "Australia", it looks a beach in South Korea. Doesn't really resemble Australia at all.

Australian beaches are crowded most of the time.. the beach doesn't have a lot of people..

Are Jn or Rm's time in Aus or NZ, a made up one or real ? That's the question. If it is the former, then the whole situation stinks to the highest heavens...
I went to Aus before and ur so right the beaches are always crowded, also the people behind him are asian as well, something aint adding up here, i'm already doubting their backgrounds and now with this ...
U remember when they said that in his pre-debut years some girls wanted to take selfies with him cuz he was "so handsome" ... i always though that it was a set up and fake, just to hype the world wide handsome shit they've been pulling .

Attachments

Last edited: