BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Do you think she's right about the dark room? Anyone post this yet? Wow Bh.

I think she has some insight on the kpop world as a whole. For example, she once said that the group doesn't live together and uses a place to film at like in bon v. and in that Life goes on mv. Well anyone that's observant enough would come to this same conclusion. They all leave in seperate cars, know nothing about each other outside of work, have bought property etc. And yeah I think she could be right about the dark room. Kpop fans have been joking for yrs that their faves are locked in (insert company) basement not getting to release anything. Well that quite literally could be the case.
However, where b*s t@rot lacks is with the members individually. She gives nothing lol. I just read an answer about jk's tattoos and she said he came up in bh with them and that was that. Like duh lol. The person asked if he's really into the whole punk rocker thing and she didn't answer. I could have answered the person better than her and told them that it's not punk, but a bit of emo, grunge, with some Americana that he is and always has been interested in. Him getting the tattoos and piercings is no surprise.

He even had gauge piercings as a rookie...so nothing new.
main-qimg-3a98a685302236e46c179296c503c07e-lq.jpeg.jpg
She also said all the b*s members were straight. And I laugh because we all know that's not the case.
93903971_645896005987042_8187654129556914176_n.jpg

Last edited:
What the actual fuck is going on with these random trolls coming here and trying to pick fights and acting like some pressed, obsessed squirrels???? Imagine having that much time, because i suspect it is the same troll creating different accounts over and over. Sad, get a hobby.
naw, this luisy person must be lal gapi in a new account. when i was lurking lal gapi and her always attacked a certain member, it makes sense to me.

Berrywon88

Star
omg no worries!
her dark room post (imo that does seem legit; we've heard about stuff like that from other sources) was very interesting. i wonder who sent her that video.
I wonder too. She might get some inside info but a lot of it could be disinformation.
I think she has some insight on the kpop world as a whole. For example, she once said that the group doesn't live together and uses a place to film at like in bon v. and in that Life goes on mv. Well anyone that's observant enough would come to this same conclusion. They all leave in seperate cars, know nothing about each other outside of work, have bought property etc. And yeah I think she could be right about the dark room. Kpop fans have been joking for yrs that their faves are locked in (insert company) basement not getting to release anything. Well that quite literally could be the case.
However, where b*s t@rot lacks is with the members individually. She gives nothing lol. I just read an answer about jk's tattoos and she said he came up in bh with them and that was that. Like duh lol. The person asked if he's really into the whole punk rocker thing and she didn't answer. I could have answered the person better than her and told them that it's not punk, but a bit of emo, grunge, with some Americana that he is and always has been interested in. Him getting the tattoos and piercings is no surprise.

He even had gauge piercings as a rookie...so nothing new.
View attachment 65017
She also said all the b*s members were straight. And I laugh because we all know that's not the case.
View attachment 65019
I questioned Jm after magic shop. Yea I saw that where someone asked about his piercings. He loves American music, food, and probably wishes he could be as free. A lot can be seen if people watch their faces during videos, read between the lines and get some inside knowledge.

Laura755y

Star
Yn using a Jim Jones sample and yes he was aware of it.
Inappropriately touching jk when he was a minor. And now this? It's hard for me to look at this guy. He creeps me the hell out!
Girl, u remember when he was at that interview and was asked about what he wanna achieve, tge way he talked was weird asf, and kept smiling its looked fake for sure, but the way he said it like he's keeping the fans under his shoes ans sure they will do what ever the fuck he and his fuckddup compagny wants.

Girl, u remember when he was at that interview and was asked about what he wanna achieve, tge way he talked was weird asf, and kept smiling its looked fake for sure, but the way he said it like he's keeping the fans under his shoes ans sure they will do what ever the fuck he and his fuckddup compagny wants.
He looks down on Armys.

They messed up when they let Adora go. Her new video is weird tho.

Luisy

Established
naw, this luisy person must be lal gapi in a new account. when i was lurking lal gapi and her always attacked a certain member, it makes sense to me.
Expected response. Anyone who would be questioning anything about this thread, are certain member or trolls. You can think I'm lal gapi because it's your sad preconcieved notion, and I can show facts and evidences why I think something is off here. Not replying where I asked you questions but here ok. To fuel your notion a little more, I didn't attack in your language just one member today, but several others who are seemingly gone, without mentioning any active member.

But it's actually some of you who are bothered to attack any specific member for no good reason. Anyways.....

Berrywon88

Star
Expected response. Anyone who would be questioning anything about this thread, are certain member or trolls. You can think I'm lal gapi because it's your sad preconcieved notion, and I can show facts and evidences why I think something is off here. Not replying where I asked you questions but here ok. To fuel your notion a little more, I didn't attack in your language just one member today, but several others who are seemingly gone, without mentioning any active member.

But it's actually some of you who are bothered to attack any specific member for no good reason. Anyways.....
This is what derails this thread. This is what's questionable. I for the life of me don't understand why y'all that have a problem with the content on this thread just won't create posts that will get the kind of discussion you want going. Instead you complain and whine about what we're saying on here, create a whole a** other thread and call us bots, and all the while none of this sh!t has anything to do with b*s! So who's off topic hun? It ain't us. And by the way I read your thread with members like bitter licking her wounds aamy talking crap about us because we were getting sick of her posts about Nicki Minaj, Ariana, and random b*s thrusting compilations. If you want to search for bots I would suggest starting with some of the people in that new thread of yours. Talk about pathetic!

Luisy

Established
This is what derails this thread. This is what's questionable. I for the life of me don't understand why y'all that have a problem with the content on this thread just won't create posts that will get the kind of discussion you want going. Instead you complain and whine about what we're saying on here, create a whole a** other thread and call us bots, and all the while none of this sh!t has anything to do with b*s! So who's off topic hun? It ain't us. And by the way I read your thread with members like bitter licking her wounds aamy talking crap about us because we were getting sick of her posts about Nicki Minaj, Ariana, and random b*s thrusting compilations. If you want to search for bots I would suggest starting with some of the people in that new thread of yours. Talk about pathetic!
Yes, my thread has nothing to do only with bts but more.
If so concerned of derailing thread, noone should have replied to me here at first place, this is why I linked the other one without saying anything.
This is not the first time who created threads about questioning kpop threads and questioned these threads to be bot. So what is bothering so much? The one post with ss I assume?
The language you use where I didn't even reply you......ok...

Last edited:

isabee

Established
He looks down on Armys.

They messed up when they let Adora go. Her new video is weird tho.

woah i don't like adora's song at all. video AND song - it sounds like generic kpop cr*p. the video is typical mk-programming, alter-creating chaotic imagery...
it's so weird that she chose to enter idol life. do you think she knows what btß went through... or was she shielded from it as producer/song-writer? or is she just another pawn that was also groomed from the get-go?

Berrywon88

Star
Yes, my thread has nothing to do only with bts but more.
If so concerned of derailing thread, noone should have replied to me here at first place, this is why I linked the other one without saying anything.
This is not the first time who created threads about questioning kpop threads and questioned these threads to be bot. So what is bothering so much? The one post with ss I assume?
The language you use where I didn't even reply you......ok...
Still not a post talking about b*s from you.
confusedtravolta.jpg
Instead you link us with your pissant thread to get what traction, validation, attention? Girl bye!

Luisy

Established
View attachment 65020
Instead you link us with your pissant thread to get what traction, validation, attention? Girl bye!
As in I never talked about it?
Or you want me talk only about them like you?
Girl you reached 1200 posts only by talking about a certain group. So much time in hand? Anyways...

Berrywon88

Star
He has a HUGE ego! When he raps, "I'm a king, I'm a boss" I think he really believes that sh!t. This fame has gotten to his head. I find it funny that the two Daegu boys (yn and t*e) that came from humble beginnings are the one's that seem the most full of themselves and elitist snobs. Neither one of them try to hide their contempt for their fans. They want the riches and the accolades that fame brings, but none of the rest. And I know the sneaky smile you're talking about. He knows armies will do whatever he wants...
IMG_20211105_105443.jpg
IMG_20211105_105345.jpg
IMG_20211105_105513.jpg
IMG_20211105_105657.jpg

Luisy

Established
So one bts topic......

What is the reason for hybe to delete wattpad account? That didn't even last one day. Many armys are thinking its because of the fanfictions floating out there. But I don't think so that's the reason for them to delete it since Taehyung already mentioned on vlive he uses wattpad, hybe surely knows everything about wattpad.
Or what of hybe later on wants to pretend very innocent by pretending not knowing those fanfictions so they deleted, basically armys are already flooding twitter with hybe not knowing wattpad ff. Or any business matter I dunno.
What reason there can be for them to delete it?

Last edited:

ThatGirlX

Rookie
View attachment 65020
Girl they were complaining about the posts here getting too many "likes", apparently that's suspicious activity lmao.

And not troll queen, aamy acting like a lover scorned or a child throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way lol.

Berrywon88

Star
As in I never talked about it?
Or you want me talk only about them like you?
Girl you reached 1200 posts only by talking about a certain group. So much time in hand? Anyways...
Says the person that created a whole nother thread about us and then linked it. Plus, you checkin on my account. Big mf yikes!IMG_20211105_113701.jpg
Anyways enough of you. Blocked!

Laura755y

Star
He has a HUGE ego! When he raps, "I'm a king, I'm a boss" I think he really believes that sh!t. This fame has gotten to his head. I find it funny that the two Daegu boys (yn and t*e) that came from humble beginnings are the one's that seem the most full of themselves and elitist snobs. Neither one of them try to hide their contempt for their fans. They want the riches and the accolades that fame brings, but none of the rest. And I know the sneaky smile you're talking about. He knows armies will do whatever he wants...
View attachment 65022
View attachment 65021
View attachment 65023
View attachment 65024
He gives the creep, for real , and u were right him and V are just too much of too much, and their whole ass backrounds are as weird as their asses ...

Laura755y

Star
Girl they were complaining about the posts here getting too many "likes", apparently that's suspicious activity lmao.
Now if a post has too many likes its sus!!! , i didnt pay much attention to that post, but WTF!!! If a post has too many likes that means i its has good infos or a good funny thing... . If im not wrong that account gived good evidences that some weverse posts and accounts were staffs, dunno wut happened...

Sleepytumm

Established
you're not the one that brought up the t*e having a 2yr old kid to the forum, or was that you? i don't have issue people posting her speculations here, but whoever that person was seemed really concerned about it. if something resonated with you in my message, cool. it's a reminder to all of us that even loons like mazedbybts have more credence than btstarot because at least the former gets her info from saesang (allegedly) message exchanges & forums and she doesn't claim otherwise. the latter also gets info from certain place, but then adds her bias/guesses under the guise of a tarot reading.

and to the people wondering and asking others if it's true. well... unless we are t*e's partner's OBGYN/nanny/whatever, there's no way for us to verify whether or not t*e has a kid. like sure, it could be true. but remember, this is the same person that posted that all the members are 100% straight lmao, so who knows
It was me but I just asked for other options
I wasn’t sure now I know not to follow btstarot on twit