BTS discussion thread

Season greetings trailer was released and it's super strange. I saw all different kinds of things that could be occult symbolism.

Upside down pentagram behind rm
View attachment 64717
23 behind jn.
View attachment 64724
Could represent the year 2023, or equal 5 and in numerology 5=chaos. Also, speaking of 5 we see Tae holding the 5 of cups in his segment as a fortune teller...
View attachment 64718
The five of cups in tarot is not a good card..it symbolizes loss. I'm just putting this together and it could mean a b*s sacrifice by 2023.
View attachment 64719
Also the devil tarot card
"The Devil card is symbolic of desires and striving for the fulfillment of cravings of all types"

Maps behind jhpe and we talked about their symbolism on here
View attachment 64720
I saw nothing with jk's, but I wanted to show this because we were talking awhile back that they are changing his persona. He's the bad boy and every bad boy needs a motorcycle. *rolls eyes*
Kudos to the person that said he's just turning into armpits wattpad fantasy.
View attachment 64721
View attachment 64722
And what's up with all of them with the same ghost blue contacts lately. It's gross!View attachment 64723
I'll do you one better. Here's t×t's Frost teaser photo and MV. See anything familiar? They're pushing this agenda to the masses using all of their groups.
txt_frost_Teaser_poster_all_group-768x1086.jpg

Jk looks have faded,he isnt nearly as good looking as he was a few years ago,his lifestyle is catching up with him from the drugs to the plastic surgery to the coke bloat to the ghastly piercings and tattoos to whatever else he is into

Meanwhile jimn is looking better than he has in a long time

Armi are gullible and dumb af,they actually think that h0bi was actually replying to them on weverse today for over an hour...seriously doubt that was him at all

It's insane how their sheep have hyped their overrated af asses all the way up,theseguys are regressing

Their music and dancing were so much better when they debuted
Armys are pissed because their boys didn't post a Halloween video. Everyone else did, but the biggest group couldn't be bothered.

tzolld

Established
oh! are the emoji cyclone squiggles code for something?
Yes, unfortunately I am pretty sure they are. The spiral like shape is a main component of p#do symbolism.
(And mind control too of course !)

Here is a picture of pe#o symbols identified by the FBI.
While these emojis dont look exactly like in the fbi pic, it is also said that p#do groups etc. actively encourage slightly changed versions of these symbols. Unfortunately these spiral like shapes come up a LOT, also on childrens shows etc. I keep noticing everywhere, and it looks way too strategically placed most of the time too, like absolutely not random.
It is really sick.....I was (still am ofc) very upset once I truly started seeing and noticing all the p#do symbols around us, it is a much larger problem than what most people think. I think society is very in denial about it, and would rather not see or acknowledge the issue fully.

Look at this example for instance: The cover for the movie "home".
You can see it has a spiral where the letter o is.
It is interesting how the spiral is symbolic of BOTH pe#ophilia and mind control !
I only briefly looked at the movie cuz I found it unbelievably stupid and I HATE this art style. EW.

Attachments

tzolld

Established
It is not surprising that enh#pen recent halloween vid takes place in a location that looks like a dark underground basement.
All this stuff about the underground locations where abuse takes place, is very plausible and something I was already assuming/am not shocked by (but ofc upset).
Also this comeback I absolutely think nikis aura seems different and he doesn't seem ok this comeback.
I think it is very likely something happened to him before or during this comeback era.
It's so frustrating that fans don't see how this is child abuse and neglect in plain sight ! Especially him (but also the others), are wayy too young ! they need responsible and loving adult people to guard them in their lives, their development will be f#d up for ever like this (unless maybe they get extensive psychological help). And such young bodies need rest ! And not do choreos and food restricting and slavery work conditions non stop.

jjapchtae

Rookie
It is not surprising that enh#pen recent halloween vid takes place in a location that looks like a dark underground basement.
All this stuff about the underground locations where abuse takes place, is very plausible and something I was already assuming/am not shocked by (but ofc upset).
Also this comeback I absolutely think nikis aura seems different and he doesn't seem ok this comeback.
I think it is very likely something happened to him before or during this comeback era.
It's so frustrating that fans don't see how this is child abuse and neglect in plain sight ! Especially him (but also the others), are wayy too young ! they need responsible and loving adult people to guard them in their lives, their development will be f#d up for ever like this (unless maybe they get extensive psychological help). And such young bodies need rest ! And not do choreos and food restricting and slavery work conditions non stop.

i agree

Kimiko

Veteran
Armys are pissed because their boys didn't post a Halloween video. Everyone else did, but the biggest group couldn't be bothered.
Like someone said armi pushed btss so far and so high that they pushed them out well out of armi's reach

Did any of BH artists do a halloween video?

And the big announcement btss have for army at the concert is probably announcing new album and world tour 2022 I'm betting

taepeach

Veteran

Berrywon88

Star

Niki doesn't look happy, actually none of them do. And I agree with all that you said, and I just don't understand how parents could allow this.

And this is off topic but their song was nice and their dancing reminds me of how b*s used to be. It's funny that b*s are releasing dog crap like ptd while bh rookie groups are surpassing them with actual good songs and performances. But maybe that's the company's plan all along. B*s are definitely being fazed out.

Berrywon88

Star
Like someone said armi pushed btss so far and so high that they pushed them out well out of armi's reach

Did any of BH artists do a halloween video?

And the big announcement btss have for army at the concert is probably announcing new album and world tour 2022 I'm betting
B*s are so impersonal and boring these days. You know exactly what they're going to say because it's the same dumb script. They've got about 5 and recycle them ad nauseam. Armies keep them in Fendi sandles and provide new airpods for rm to break. That's it! Their fans are being blatantly used as atm machines and are too brainwashed to care. All b*s have to say is borahae we love you, such empty words, but if one of their fans were to ever come near them lol well...
27ab948949555ac874640b756315be45.jpgtumblr_4761e6b210dce9be25df8b3aa5037ab2_5b076806_250.jpgtumblr_a28c4486ac88a0e13d49187c255728fe_a435efea_500.jpg

tzolld

Established
Niki doesn't look happy, actually none of them do. And I agree with all that you said, and I just don't understand how parents could allow this.

And this is off topic but their song was nice and their dancing reminds me of how b*s used to be. It's funny that b*s are releasing dog crap like ptd while bh rookie groups are surpassing them with actual good songs and performances. But maybe that's the company's plan all along. B*s are definitely being fazed out.
I agree, musically I actually really like enh#pen. They are talented for sure, and their voices are very beautiful. The songs have a nice unique vibe with some cool sounds. I hope it stays that way.
T+t had some nice songs in my opinion but I really dislike the recent comeback musically, the rockstar vibe doesnt suit them at all in my opinion ! The song for which they recently published the vid ("frost"), apart from the creepy and obvious symbolism, I liked more for a change.
And yeah btß recent songs obviously in recent times are very manufactured sounding, just something easy to swallow for the masses. I am interested to see how they might continue musically and whether any solo work will come at any point.
That recent halloween seasons thingy is definitely loaded with symbolism and quite dark. I found it very telling and sad how jm got the shortest segment, and just portrayed him as a se* toy plaything, with only one line to say !
And in the subtitles of another enh#pen video they yet again refer to Jungwon as kitten :/
And what I found very sus....in that second pic the way the poses of the make up artist with jay in the background looks, the placement of their heads is as if they could be kissing (i dont think they are, she probs really is just doing the make up), but again I think this is just another obvious hint ! Because it also says "Playing games during break" in the subtitles. I mean cmon that can again be interpreted in a se#ual way and combine that with how their heads are tilted against each other in such as suggestive way...
The vibes are not right !!!

Attachments

isabee

Established
I'll do you one better. Here's t×t's Frost teaser photo and MV. See anything familiar? They're pushing this agenda to the masses using all of their groups.
View attachment 64744
man, i forced myself to finish that song for the sake of knowing what symbolism they're using lol ...melodically the song is all over the place with super unclean transitions between song parts. and those lyrics tf? at least make it make a little bit of sense, hyve producers?
anyways, i find t+t to be quite dark - kinda dangerously deceiving bc they've had soft pastel aesthetics etc but their message is not one of hope. mk ultra genz kpop edition :S

e-Enoch

Superstar
Betees "new" drama (season's 2022 greetings) is just about "old" stock characters:

- mad scientist
- shadow hacker
- gray pianist
- mystic strategist
- alley cat
- fate reader
- action taker

From Definitions.net
"A stock character is a fictional character based on a common literary or social stereotype...

Stock characters rely heavily on cultural types or names for their personality, manner of speech, and other characteristics...

In their most general form, stock characters are related to literary archetypes, but they are often more narrowly defined...

Stock characters are a key component of genre fiction, providing relationships and interactions that people familiar with the genre will recognize immediately...

Stock characters make easy targets for parody, which will likely exaggerate any stereotypes associated with these characters."

These characters represent the typical sectors of society:

1. mad scientist = health,medicine,pharma,academe
2. shadow hacker = computer/information technology/social media
3. gray pianist = music/entertainment
4. mystic strategist = philosophers/spiritists/public relations/advertisers
5. alley cat = prostitutes/social climbers/celebrities
6. fate reader = business/global elites/employers/politicians
7. action taker= workers/employees/students/common people

The 7 "characters" of the betees represent how these various sectors of society as a whole will "perform" their "roles" according to the dictates of the so-called "sustainable development goals..."

Betees remain as "propagandists" of the illuminati agenda... 2022 and beyond...using a drama format with all the archaic/cliche performances...

isabee

Established

agree, unfortunately their guardians signed their lives over to p*dobang so the boys can live their dream as idols.

i don't know about you guys but when i look at enh*pen videos i see young kids. with btß, i'm like ok dumba*ses in their 20s, but these enh*pen babies look like little chicks (as in baby birds) to me :( not sexy ~blechhhh can you imagine lusting after one of these kids, not cute, not entertaining.. just disturbing.

edit: censored names

Last edited:

isabee

Established
I had to step away from my computer after that. It's so shocking and fans thinks it's normal because it happens everywhere. It's either there to wake up the masses or a distraction. The same account said Bh threw Jk under the bus to hide something else.
how did they throw jaykay under the bus? was it the club covid thing, or the mij00 scandal?

isabee

Established
Betees "new" drama (season's 2022 greetings) is just about "old" stock characters:

- mad scientist
- shadow hacker
- gray pianist
- mystic strategist
- alley cat
- fate reader
- action taker

From Definitions.net
"A stock character is a fictional character based on a common literary or social stereotype...

Stock characters rely heavily on cultural types or names for their personality, manner of speech, and other characteristics...

In their most general form, stock characters are related to literary archetypes, but they are often more narrowly defined...

Stock characters are a key component of genre fiction, providing relationships and interactions that people familiar with the genre will recognize immediately...

Stock characters make easy targets for parody, which will likely exaggerate any stereotypes associated with these characters."

These characters represent the typical sectors of society:

1. mad scientist = health,medicine,pharma,academe
2. shadow hacker = computer/information technology/social media
3. gray pianist = music/entertainment
4. mystic strategist = philosophers/spiritists/public relations/advertisers
5. alley cat = prostitutes/social climbers/celebrities
6. fate reader = business/global elites/employers/politicians
7. action taker= workers/employees/students/common people

The 7 "characters" of the betees represent how these various sectors of society as a whole will "perform" their "roles" according to the dictates of the so-called "sustainable development goals..."

Betees remain as "propagandists" of the illuminati agenda... 2022 and beyond...using a drama format with all the archaic/cliche performances...
interesting!

tzolld

Established
agree, unfortunately their guardians signed their lives over to p*dobang so the boys can live their dream as idols.

i don't know about you guys but when i look at enh*pen videos i see young kids. with btß, i'm like ok dumba*ses in their 20s, but these enh*pen babies look like little chicks (as in baby birds) to me :( not sexy ~blechhhh can you imagine lusting after one of these kids, not cute, not entertaining.. just disturbing.

edit: censored names
True, with enh#pen it's definitely more visually obvious cuz they just ARE and look really, really young ! They are just simply very obviously developing. With btß they have clearly gone thru cycle already, and are worn out more than anything. But we shall not forget that they too (especially the maknae line) also started everything off as children and they too very likely suffer from the very complex consequences of childhood trauma and se# abuse (and mind control).
But I do somehow think they are being even bolder and more disgusting and obvious with the new groups.
Isn't there this trainee a group they also wanna debut soon ?
:/