BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
PSA for fellow forum readers/contributors that keep insisting on quoting btstarot as a credible source:
why do you think she deleted all her past posts but conveniently kept some selected screenshots (that she can then delete as she wants) on a twt account she had gotten some attention on?

what she said with t*e may have resonated with some of you bc 1. sure, it can be possible. dude is not a teen anymore, and it seems like he has a partner. 2. you care too much about the possibility and personally feel affected by him having a child with someone else (that's on you to work out in therapy).

tarot is a mirror-like self-development tool, but *warning: mind-blowing newsflash coming in* it cannot predict the future.
stop giving people, especially random id*ots, power. take the stuff she says with a grain of salt.

Laura755y

Star
PSA for fellow forum readers/contributors that keep insisting on quoting btstarot as a credible source:
why do you think she deleted all her past posts but conveniently kept some selected screenshots (that she can then delete as she wants) on a twt account she had gotten some attention on?

what she said with t*e may have resonated with some of you bc 1. sure, it can be possible. dude is not a teen anymore, and it seems like he has a partner. 2. you care too much about the possibility and personally feel affected by him having a child with someone else (that's on you to work out in therapy).

tarot is a mirror-like self-development tool, but *warning: mind-blowing newsflash coming in* it cannot predict the future.
stop giving people, especially random id*ots, power. take the stuff she says with a grain of salt.
I never knew that account before until i saw someone post it here, i saw what shit they post, i really think that its a paid account, something to keep the fans delusional as ever, they know that the fandom is already split to 7 solo stans, shippers, groups that hate one member, the spiritual ass groups that think they have some sort of spiritual connection with some members.....etc, so they have to feed each part of that crazy ass fandom, and keep em under the delusion that there favs is an angel, when others arent... or accounts that hates that one member calling him the devil of the group when others arent, tarot accounts too, some that say the future achivement of the group and then all what they say happens, ofc fans believe it all, but they dont realise that the majority of those accounts are paid by hyve, all what they say and post is only what hyve tells them to say... same as youtube, facebook accounts, theres also some wattpad accounts that do the same, its all to only keep the delusion alive. Its one of the sick marketing tools that not only hyve but alot of compagnies uses, its just that hyve is taking it to the extend, knowing god damn well that alot of fans well it any shit they feed em with, sad but true.
And like u said tarot or anythign else can never predict the future, it could show past/present or pre-planned things.

This is what I mean with her...she's talking about t*e when her fave got a wife and three kids ahaha.
View attachment 64997
View attachment 64996
View attachment 64998View attachment 64999
*wifey on his screensaver and a wedding ring on his left ring finger this man is taken lol*
View attachment 65005
View attachment 65006
And if you check b*s t@rot curious chat you will see she never actually answers questions and speaks cryptically. I wouldn't take a thing she says seriously. T*e could be a dad of course, but like I said before this person is too biased to be credible.
Do you think she's right about the dark room? Anyone post this yet? Wow Bh.

Is this directed towards me? I don't care if Tater has a kid or is married. I have my own relationship etc. In not concerned about some random guy in Korea when I'm getting my back blown out locally. Not arguing or anything but just wanted to clarify. I find her interesting but wanted to see what you guys said too. Thanks for explaining why her old stuff is gone. I find the lenormand is better for clarification on a situation. I found it weird that her posts have no likes and she deleted most of her questions.

I never knew that account before until i saw someone post it here, i saw what shit they post, i really think that its a paid account, something to keep the fans delusional as ever, they know that the fandom is already split to 7 solo stans, shippers, groups that hate one member, the spiritual ass groups that think they have some sort of spiritual connection with some members.....etc, so they have to feed each part of that crazy ass fandom, and keep em under the delusion that there favs is an angel, when others arent... or accounts that hates that one member calling him the devil of the group when others arent, tarot accounts too, some that say the future achivement of the group and then all what they say happens, ofc fans believe it all, but they dont realise that the majority of those accounts are paid by hyve, all what they say and post is only what hyve tells them to say... same as youtube, facebook accounts, theres also some wattpad accounts that do the same, its all to only keep the delusion alive. Its one of the sick marketing tools that not only hyve but alot of compagnies uses, its just that hyve is taking it to the extend, knowing god damn well that alot of fans well it any shit they feed em with, sad but true.
And like u said tarot or anythign else can never predict the future, it could show past/present or pre-planned things.
This made me think, and the post by @isabee. I'm not posting her stuff anymore. Thanks both of you for pointing that out.

Lol you described the main types of btees fans. I was laughing at that. The akgaes, mantis, antis, solos, ot7s, mommy's, furries, LGBT and others.

Luisy

Established
Just passing by(no hatred intended, I respect everyone:))

isabee

Established
Is this directed towards me? I don't care if Tater has a kid or is married. I have my own relationship etc. In not concerned about some random guy in Korea when I'm getting my back blown out locally. Not arguing or anything but just wanted to clarify. I find her interesting but wanted to see what you guys said too. Thanks for explaining why her old stuff is gone. I find the lenormand is better for clarification on a situation. I found it weird that her posts have no likes and she deleted most of her questions.
you're not the one that brought up the t*e having a 2yr old kid to the forum, or was that you? i don't have issue people posting her speculations here, but whoever that person was seemed really concerned about it. if something resonated with you in my message, cool. it's a reminder to all of us that even loons like mazedbybts have more credence than btstarot because at least the former gets her info from saesang (allegedly) message exchanges & forums and she doesn't claim otherwise. the latter also gets info from certain place, but then adds her bias/guesses under the guise of a tarot reading.

and to the people wondering and asking others if it's true. well... unless we are t*e's partner's OBGYN/nanny/whatever, there's no way for us to verify whether or not t*e has a kid. like sure, it could be true. but remember, this is the same person that posted that all the members are 100% straight lmao, so who knows

isabee

Established
Just passing by(no hatred intended, I respect everyone:))
lmao not giving you a simple ounce of my attention. you literally created a whole new thread saying that we are bots. bahaha.
either contribute to the discussion like we do, or just stay lurking.

blocked.

you're not the one that brought up the t*e having a 2yr old kid to the forum, or was that you? i don't have issue people posting her speculations here, but whoever that person was seemed really concerned about it. if something resonated with you in my message, cool. it's a reminder to all of us that even loons like mazedbybts have more credence than btstarot because at least the former gets her info from saesang (allegedly) message exchanges & forums and she doesn't claim otherwise. the latter also gets info from certain place, but then adds her bias/guesses under the guise of a tarot reading.

and to the people wondering and asking others if it's true. well... unless we are t*e's partner's OBGYN/nanny/whatever, there's no way for us to verify whether or not t*e has a kid. like sure, it could be true. but remember, this is the same person that posted that all the members are 100% straight lmao, so who knows
Nooooo I wasn't the one. I don't care if he's married or has kids. I post about scandals or anything dark they're doing. It's weird she posted that on twitter but cursed people put for asking about their sexuality or dating. That's the same thing.

isabee

Established
It's weird she posted that on twitter but cursed people put for asking about their sexuality or dating. That's the same thing.
agreee! and not too long ago, someone even asked her point blank if this is what's going on with t*e (him having a fam), and she was like no.
so i was surprised to see turn around like that with her "info" lolol

Luisy

Established
lmao not giving you a simple ounce of my attention. you literally created a whole new thread saying that we are bots. bahaha.
either contribute to the discussion like we do, or just stay lurking.

blocked.
Says who has a profile with extremely improper dress to find truth of the same celebrities.
IMG_20211105_192731.jpg
IMG_20211105_192946.jpg
Okay darling I will obey your every word :) will lurk but won't contribute as in I never contributed before., but will write on my own thread if I wish. I never said every single member is bot. But the flow of the posts seems a bit.....whatever, that's none my business. :D

agreee! and not too long ago, someone even asked her point blank if this is what's going on with t*e (him having a fam), and she was like no.
so i was surprised to see turn around like that with her "info" lolol
That's very inconsistent. Why is she posting again? Her account was dormant for a long time. I think it's a company account. They're dropping some truth and some false information to make people talk about them and get confused.

isabee

Established
This made me think, and the post by @isabee. I'm not posting her stuff anymore. Thanks both of you for pointing that out.

Lol you described the main types of btees fans. I was laughing at that. The akgaes, mantis, antis, solos, ot7s, mommy's, furries, LGBT and others.
post whatever you want bb, but just know that other forum members will dissect it to see if it holds up

and please bear in mind that in my case ~ unless the forum user in question is being a troll, my reply will never be a personal attack towards the person that posts no matter how crazy the theory may be

post whatever you want bb, but just know that other forum members will dissect it to see if it holds up

and please bear in mind that in my case ~ unless the forum user in question is being a troll, my reply will never be a personal attack towards the person that posts no matter how crazy the theory may be
Thank you. I'm usually good about my sources and she seemed legit. Next time I'll be more careful. I didn't know about her posting and then changing it in another post.

isabee

Established
Thank you. I'm usually good about my sources and she seemed legit. Next time I'll be more careful. I didn't know about her posting and then changing it in another post.
omg no worries!
her dark room post (imo that does seem legit; we've heard about stuff like that from other sources) was very interesting. i wonder who sent her that video.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
What the actual fuck is going on with these random trolls coming here and trying to pick fights and acting like some pressed, obsessed squirrels???? Imagine having that much time, because i suspect it is the same troll creating different accounts over and over. Sad, get a hobby.