BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
More about NFTs and the Metaverse...

Betees will be prominent avatarzens in the metaverse...

So anyone wants to become an avatar in the metaverse and sell that avatar as NFT?

Is this how humans are going to "lose themselves" more in the digital metaverse?

Laura755y

Star
More about NFTs and the Metaverse...

Betees will be prominent avatarzens in the metaverse...

So anyone wants to become an avatar in the metaverse and sell that avatar as NFT?

Is this how humans are going to "lose themselves" more in the digital metaverse?

Not to forget that they're using the "same-sex love" to attract the lgbt community, for much profit, the fans will became more delusional as ever, and they're promoting it to the extend... this shit is getting uglier.

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not to forget that they're using the "same-sex love" to attract the lgbt community, for much profit, the fans will became more delusional as ever, and they're promoting it to the extend... this shit is getting uglier.
Oh sure is...getting so much uglier than Bangpid's fungus face! Ahaha!

Looks like they are really excited with the "freedom to create...anything...without regard for any cultural taboos or restrictions..."

And the already deluded fans will become more immersed in their delusions...

To say it's a crazier fandom is an understatement.

Kimiko

Veteran
Whenever its something positive bts is totally involved and savvy business/shareholders of BH but when it's something not good/possibly negative then it's all BH and btss dont have control of anything-this is how their fans only see the good but not the bad and the ugly side of btss

So with this metaverse their delusions will be even grander with jik00k and taek00k cuz at the end of the day those are the only two ships that the delulu shippers care about

Ewwww will bh have them play out these fantasies even more? Idk about vee...he doesnt provide much fan service anymore with jk,at least it doesnt seem intentional like the way jimn provides it with jk

They are seen not as humans by not only the fans but also by their company,they are just characters now and their queerbaiting will only get worse

Jimn would have to do something so wild on a live with jk that kookie would say eff them cameras and show how he really feels about jimn being all up on him ,cuz he barely tolerates it as it is

queen82

Star
Look at Jn. He smiles at Rm weird and then Rm hit Tae and Jk on their backs. They were playing grab ass on stage. He wanted them to listen and act serious, but they were touching each other.
so he didn't want that they do fanservice on camera or what ..

Berrywon88

Star
Hey btstarot said v got a girl pregnant and has a two year old
I am not sure if I believe this
This is what I mean with her...she's talking about t*e when her fave got a wife and three kids ahaha.
IMG_20211105_064112.jpg
IMG_20211105_064000.jpg
IMG_20211105_064025.jpgIMG_20211105_064222.jpg
*wifey on his screensaver and a wedding ring on his left ring finger this man is taken lol*
main-qimg-bc9d99d34b080bc7f201ecf75a9a6ce9-lq.jpeg.jpg
main-qimg-5c882199b3eccbc61696bc47f9064b3d-lq.jpeg.jpg
And if you check b*s t@rot curious chat you will see she never actually answers questions and speaks cryptically. I wouldn't take a thing she says seriously. T*e could be a dad of course, but like I said before this person is too biased to be credible.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
So with this metaverse their delusions will be even grander with jik00k and taek00k

Ewwww will bh have them play out these fantasies even more?

They are seen not as humans by not only the fans but also by their company,they are just characters now and their queerbaiting will only get worse
Yeah...delusions galore! Metaverse wide...where fantasies are "fulfilled!"

They are characters...run by algorithms, where armees have the "free reign" to work out their fantasies with them...

...Unless Hyb "threatens to sue" them..lol! In which case, perhaps, they can "defend" their creation by simply adding a big mole on Jeykey's cheek and declare, "oh it's not him...it's my boyfriend janny..." ahaha...

lightroom

Rookie
and ten years back, this is how the internet reacted to sEm being suddenly the TOP group in entertainment6EB7BD5F-93E5-4612-B535-FB30BA4CC09B.jpeg

this is who their predecessor was, the people who the rug was quietly pulled from underneath them, look how big they were; they even had Park Minyoung, Daniel Kim, Gong Yoo and Choi jiwoo !!! 2597BACA-5226-4F6B-A0E7-B25EE3519181.jpegand then DSP dominated the music industry for a decade or so but SM was too big in the family and connections department. this is why i’m waiting to see how much they’d hold on, bh seem too power hungry and quick for their grasp to fully settle in, they’ve planned everything so far and they have government support but who do they have, really? seven boys who are almost at the age to marry?

isabee

Established
Thank god u respond
I freaked out I want know what the members of the forum think about it
It’s a HUGE DEAL
not a huge deal, bb. you're giving btstarot too much power.
she's a random internet person that hasn't really been accurate even once. the only stuff that's been 'accurate' is the stuff she finds out from places like this forum and whatever she digs from twt

isabee

Established
Not to get too personal, but they're also a way to grow generational wealth. Build on them by selling high and buying low. Same with crypto. Also art has always been a way to launder money. It's why most famous artists start wealthy. It's rare to find unknown artists who become big. They need money to launch a career. Failed artists who don't get a patron work in museums as curators.
oh come on, building generational wealth on a super new techno fad? not how it's done.
anything crypto-associated is very much a scammy pump and dump. this is perfect for people that like to gamble, and/or have extra $ to f*ck around and see what sticks.
cryptocurrency will most likely be adopted in the future - but not rn; it is way too unstable atm. the coin will have to pass regulations, governments will want to put their hands in it somehow (china is already on it) in order to keep tabs of where $ is going, taxes that need to be paid, etc.

the art world that you reference is SUPER corrupt. art gets bought at whatever small price the artists puts it up as and then the buyer goes to places like sothebys to make millions of off it. you think the artist makes $ from that auction? lol no! read 'the $12 million stuffed shark' (it's a really good book exposing the art marketi) if you want to know more. KEFZ is spot-on when they say this is a perfect way to launder money.

isabee

Established
sick of how people use marginalized communities for gain$. reminds me of corporations have inserted themselves in pride marches putting rainbows in all their marketing just to make a buck. what gives me relief/hope for others is that people quickly catch on and are starting to call it out more and more. as they should.

isabee

Established
Whenever its something positive bts is totally involved and savvy business/shareholders of BH but when it's something not good/possibly negative then it's all BH and btss dont have control of anything-this is how their fans only see the good but not the bad and the ugly side of btss
this is so true it hurts. may 2021 be the fandom wakes tf up. btees doesn't even put out good music anymore.

isabee

Established
This is what I mean with her...she's talking about t*e when her fave got a wife and three kids ahaha.
View attachment 64997
View attachment 64996
View attachment 64998View attachment 64999
*wifey on his screensaver and a wedding ring on his left ring finger this man is taken lol*
View attachment 65005
View attachment 65006
And if you check b*s t@rot curious chat you will see she never actually answers questions and speaks cryptically. I wouldn't take a thing she says seriously. T*e could be a dad of course, but like I said before this person is too biased to be credible.
ahaha. here's my take on btstarot. she has a good idea of the dark part of kpop, but she has this odd savior complex (who's the one she saves? take a wild guess... her manz j00n ofc!) that she tries to pass off as fact by using tarot* to make the things she fanfics/guesses seems like they're the reality

*note on how tarot actually works: we literally have infinite outcomes to anything. tarot is just one snapshot of one possibility. it's a mirror for the querent - if the querent doesn't like what they see, they change belief/mindset. if they do like what they see, they persist in the thought patterns that match the outcome they desire.
when people become all gloom and doom with it, or try to assert themselves as an authority figure that has a source of knowledge you don't, run away. that person is a quack.

Oh sure is...getting so much uglier than Bangpid's fungus face! Ahaha!

Looks like they are really excited with the "freedom to create...anything...without regard for any cultural taboos or restrictions..."

And the already deluded fans will become more immersed in their delusions...

To say it's a crazier fandom is an understatement.
The group will outlive the members. Sm has NC7, a 23 member group with a lot of subgroups. Btees will have a rotating group of virtual members. Long after Jk and the others are married, new members will take their places. That sounds horrific.

isabee

Established
i actually barfed in my mouth for a bit
HE IS SO WEIRD, WHO THINKS THIS IS OK TO DO AND AND OK TO SAY?????
BAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUUUUUU
so freaking weiiiiird!!!

...every day i'm like wow "i thought i'd seen it all with this group" but they really up their clownery, don't they
i bet you 3 bucks staff member told him to say this sh*t. or maybe this man is just a d*mbass lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
and ten years back, this is how the internet reacted to sEm being suddenly the TOP group in entertainmentView attachment 65004

this is who their predecessor was, the people who the rug was quietly pulled from underneath them, look how big they were; they even had Park Minyoung, Daniel Kim, Gong Yoo and Choi jiwoo !!! View attachment 65007and then DSP dominated the music industry for a decade or so but SM was too big in the family and connections department. this is why i’m waiting to see how much they’d hold on, bh seem too power hungry and quick for their grasp to fully settle in, they’ve planned everything so far and they have government support but who do they have, really? seven boys who are almost at the age to marry?
And Bugshit has overtaken them all in terms of revenue gaining much more than YG which came in 2nd (BH $530M vs YG $239M, Statistica, 2019).

How about SM...? Oh BH "almost acquired" it in 2020... Some news say its profits are going pffft...

The thing is, Bugshit has expanded internationally with several subsidiaries.. and continually diversifying... obviously aiming at becoming a big player in the metaverse...

Betees is "still their bestseller" mainly because of brand loyalty, read: armee...

How long will this "brand loyalty" last? We don't know for sure...

But internal discord and animosities within the fandom, have definite negative effects on whatever "brand loyalty" they're talking about...