BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
I remember J1min taliking about severe diet aswell
imagine fans hearing JK and JM saing they won't eat for days because looking skinny is the main goal

the poor fans that are overweight must feel so bad, BTS obviously dislike fat people
both them and t ex t promote their eating disorders, its sad. I remembered seeing on vlive soob1n told a fan to starve when they asked what they should do to lose weight

This is old, but I would show this paparazzi clip to anyone you know that is on the fence about b*s. Look at how they treat their precious army. The look of disgust they all have (esp T*e) when the guy asks them a simple question. Like it's been said on here they hate America and Americans yet want to use our country for clout in Korea. They couldn't even be bothered to wave to the fans. They are plastic pampered dolls being led by their company. I hope more people wake up! The way their security was attacking this man and his camera too dispicable.

Also show them this...where their only international fan meet was a failure and they did not interact...armys were allowed to only pose in front of them. T*e's face again says it all...View attachment 60758View attachment 60759
This is actually all fake but the difference in how they interact with their Korean fans vs. International fans is downright comical.
View attachment 60760View attachment 60761View attachment 60762
Rewatching this and Rm's face when they said rapper, the Asian rapper was too much. He looks offended and surprised.

Hahaha this part cracked me up! Yes hurry up jk!:)
He's already gotten one pregnant but she had an abortion.

swayy000

Star
imagine fans hearing JK and JM saing they won't eat for days because looking skinny is the main goal

the poor fans that are overweight must feel so bad, BTS obviously dislike fat people
also i dont understand, why is the reason they mention it? do they realize saying their extreme dieting practices that are clearly unhealthy is controversial and will raise concern or do they think its normal at this point? don't they realize they have younger fans who watch and (sadly) look up to them, or even fans who are struggling with eating disorders? they care about youth and mental health right? :rolleyes:

Another post showed the group taking a picture with Rebel Wilson. I found the pic and it speaks volumes about how they see foreigners and plus size people. Bigger or less attractive people in Korea become comedians. They're not as popular in kpop. There's Shindong and a few other idols who are botched, but it's not the norm.

also i dont understand, why is the reason they mention it? do they realize saying their extreme dieting practices that are clearly unhealthy is controversial and will raise concern or do they think its normal at this point? don't they realize they have younger fans who watch and (sadly) look up to them, or even fans who are struggling with eating disorders? they care about youth and mental health right? :rolleyes:
They don't give a fck about the fans, especially kids who look up to them.

just because they want to be skinnier doesnt mean they hate fat people. they never publicly shamed fat people they said they wanted to be skinnier. thats like calling someone ableist for not wanting their kid to have disabilities
I've heard rumors that Tae prefers skinny girls, but that's his preference. He's so shady to Jm in this video. Start at 3:02. Look at Jm's face.

eaisa

Established
I've heard rumors that Tae prefers skinny girls, but that's his preference. He's so shady to Jm in this video. Start at 3:02. Look at Jm's face.

im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person ...oh whatever. this is so funny. especially the way jimin pouts his face when taehyung asks the question.

"you dont need to work hard to change your appearance" how ironic jimin, ik you suffered from mental issues but its still very ironic. since you did "work very hard" to lose weight.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
just because they want to be skinnier doesnt mean they hate fat people. they never publicly shamed fat people they said they wanted to be skinnier. thats like calling someone ableist for not wanting their kid to have disabilities
I remember Jin literally calling Jimin a "pig" once

don't kno, if I was a fat fan watching them talk like that I would feel pretty bad

EDIT: found it:

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
i remembered them saying things like they used to call j1m1n a pig because he ate alot. I think there past manager called j1n a pig too because he liked to eat.

Pepsi

Veteran
Most likely it will be kook he is the widest one imo and the youngest

And yes how dare people of other races love everything about black culture except for the people? They took the music,the dances,the fashion,the slang but obviously without any of the soul that black people have

Without black people there would be no rock&roll,no pop,no r&b and definitely no good dancing

They have no originality whatsoever and I cant wait for the day that b+s in particular, mess up so bad that it will be the beginning of the end of their popularity

Kook hurry up and knock somebody up so you can pull a chen and have a shotgun wedding so the army can lose their sh*t
tbh, chen already had a rumored longtime gf and as per photos, who he was looking to buy an engagement ring for a few years back. i think the girl got pregnant while they were in a relationship and they decided to get married but idk. also, i think army will be the downfall of bts. they're already the reason why bts is disliked by the general public. one of them sasaeng armys is gonna get pissed off and out their dirty secrets, is my theory.

cadiz

Star
I agree
here is an article about RM complaining about his weight too

BTS’s RM Doesn’t Understand Why He’s Gained Weight

"On April 21, he posted a black and white photo along with the caption, “I’m 74 kg…” showing his stress regarding the weight gain.
He left another post saying, “I’m not going to eat after 6 PM.”

i don't know what's the point of saying such things
just google namjoon weight and found this tumblr post by an army (check the tags)

https://ulzzangtae.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F616088364533317632
those weight comments do have an effect on the fans

Tsunami

Established
I and probably a lot of Americans knew about Koreans and how they feel about people that aren't them. I also knew about their greed. They will do anything to make a buck. Korean Americans have taken up all the small businesses in my town...supermarket, hair store, cleaners, nail salons etc. Walk into their establishment and be black or something other than white and watch how they treat you. They will follow you around the store as if you are going to steal something, talk bad about you, refuse to service you etc. And yes you're right they treat other Asians like crap as well. And when b*s speaks of dating a foreigner they mean East Asian only. When I was into the group I saw so many of their fans had never even been around Koreans before so they were unaware of all that I mentioned. Wish more knew. Now this is not to say all Koreans agree to this mindset and this way of being, but majority from what I've seen do.
This is a very interesting perspective when talking about racism! I am researching it, so if you would like to share your experience, you can message me, It would be very helpful to get a full view of it! Because nowadays it is mostly the horrible West that is racist towards Asians.

Tsunami

Established
talking about diet and BT-S this is pretty recent:

BTS Jungkook Reveals He Didn’t Eat for 5 Days to Prepare for ‘Butter’ Music Video

On Friday, May 21, BTS held a live broadcast through V Live to communicate with their fans.
While watching the music video, BTS member Jungkook revealed that he did not even a single meal for five days to prepare for the filming of the "Butter" music video.

Jungkook further revealed that he lived off only water for five days. This surprised V, who said, "Wow, only water for five days?" It appears it was the first time V heard that Jungkook had extremely dieted for the filming of "Butter."

according to this article V had no idea about JK's diet, I guess that confirms they are not that close as fans want to believe too
Very good example to those who have problem with weight or consider doing a change about it......speechless...

Tsunami

Established
While I do agree that hating fat people is not certain in terms of Bts, I would say that this whole hunger diet and talks about being skinny is detrimental for anyone...they are a trend themselves...whatever they do it is trendy, meaning a lot of people may follow their hunger diet...which is awful

im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person im a nice person ...oh whatever. this is so funny. especially the way jimin pouts his face when taehyung asks the question.

"you dont need to work hard to change your appearance" how ironic jimin, ik you suffered from mental issues but its still very ironic. since you did "work very hard" to lose weight.
He looked upset when Tae asked him about his weight. It's something he's very sensitive about. Jk and Tae do it on purpose. It's like when Jk calls Jh a horse.

How many videos will Bh make about them being satanic or from hell?

Screenshot_20210820-043520.png
Screenshot_20210820-043530.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-043540.jpg

tbh, chen already had a rumored longtime gf and as per photos, who he was looking to buy an engagement ring for a few years back. i think the girl got pregnant while they were in a relationship and they decided to get married but idk. also, i think army will be the downfall of bts. they're already the reason why bts is disliked by the general public. one of them sasaeng armys is gonna get pissed off and out their dirty secrets, is my theory.
Their fans make people hate the group. They have attacked so many artists and demean the works of others.

queen82

Star
talking about diet and BT-S this is pretty recent:

BTS Jungkook Reveals He Didn’t Eat for 5 Days to Prepare for ‘Butter’ Music Video

On Friday, May 21, BTS held a live broadcast through V Live to communicate with their fans.
While watching the music video, BTS member Jungkook revealed that he did not even a single meal for five days to prepare for the filming of the "Butter" music video.

Jungkook further revealed that he lived off only water for five days. This surprised V, who said, "Wow, only water for five days?" It appears it was the first time V heard that Jungkook had extremely dieted for the filming of "Butter."

according to this article V had no idea about JK's diet, I guess that confirms they are not that close as fans want to believe too
how a human could live without eating for five days? omg

queen82

Star
I and probably a lot of Americans knew about Koreans and how they feel about people that aren't them. I also knew about their greed. They will do anything to make a buck. Korean Americans have taken up all the small businesses in my town...supermarket, hair store, cleaners, nail salons etc. Walk into their establishment and be black or something other than white and watch how they treat you. They will follow you around the store as if you are going to steal something, talk bad about you, refuse to service you etc. And yes you're right they treat other Asians like crap as well. And when b*s speaks of dating a foreigner they mean East Asian only. When I was into the group I saw so many of their fans had never even been around Koreans before so they were unaware of all that I mentioned. Wish more knew. Now this is not to say all Koreans agree to this mindset and this way of being, but majority from what I've seen do.
i think not all korean are like that, i saw a video of a korean guy married with a black girl , and they also have a kid