BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star

Tsunami

Established

Berrywon88

Star
armys don't expect other people to keep talking about it because bts cleaned their image up after that with that blm donation lmao. the fact that you still remembered enough to talk about it rustle the f outta their jimmies
I mentioned it when it happened and they were trying to throw it under the rug. This was before they made their donation but yes armys were out for the kill as if I personally attacked them. It was a blessing in disguise because I stopped supporting b*S after that and started seeing the truth about them and their disturbed fandom.

queen82

Star
Most damaged I would say is a toss up between jk, Jhpe, and rm. They have all had way too many nose jobs and ended up botched.

Least would be jn..he looks different but I'm guessing it's age. Yn too
i thought Namjoon have just one nose job, not that many

Kimiko

Veteran
Army a are bunch of brainwashed hypocrites,they love to boast about how western singers cant win dasaengs like b+s but no one in the west gives a crap about a dasaeng cuz we are not in asia

Western singers arent pandering to Asia like kpop is pandering to america

When they come to the states next month those boys are gonna get pimped out to the highest bidder
James corden probably already has dibs on j!min

And if the win a grammy I will fully assume that they did disgusting perverted things with the big wigs behind the RCA

It's obvious that they will do anything for that grammy

Wonder what they really did when they went to Dubai....

Berrywon88

Star
Army a are bunch of brainwashed hypocrites,they love to boast about how western singers cant win dasaengs like b+s but no one in the west gives a crap about a dasaeng cuz we are not in asia

Western singers arent pandering to Asia like kpop is pandering to america

When they come to the states next month those boys are gonna get pimped out to the highest bidder
James corden probably already has dibs on j!min

And if the win a grammy I will fully assume that they did disgusting perverted things with the big wigs behind the RCA

It's obvious that they will do anything for that grammy

Wonder what they really did when they went to Dubai....
Yes, that James Cordon creep calling himself "papa mochi" and jm "baby mochi" says it all. Vile!Jimin-and-James-Corden-cfb1.jpg

swayy000

Star
Sh*t is right. Their merch and albums look cheap and bland. Zero effort made but why would bh care when the fans will think anything that has b*s slapped on it is genius. Like look at their packaging for their albums lol...
View attachment 60499View attachment 60500
For how much they care about aesthetics you would think they would put effort in their album covers... the orange and yellow butter album colors disgust me cause i remembered when jd kpop said those colors represent the sexual organs:confused: