BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
This is old, but I would show this paparazzi clip to anyone you know that is on the fence about b*s. Look at how they treat their precious army. The look of disgust they all have (esp T*e) when the guy asks them a simple question. Like it's been said on here they hate America and Americans yet want to use our country for clout in Korea. They couldn't even be bothered to wave to the fans. They are plastic pampered dolls being led by their company. I hope more people wake up! The way their security was attacking this man and his camera too dispicable.

Also show them this...where their only international fan meet was a failure and they did not interact...armys were allowed to only pose in front of them. T*e's face again says it all...View attachment 60758View attachment 60759
This is actually all fake but the difference in how they interact with their Korean fans vs. International fans is downright comical.
View attachment 60760View attachment 60761View attachment 60762
tbh ricegum is pretty controversial and i think talked shit about bts too so i can see why they have that reaction. edit: I take that back. armys are idiots

queen82

Star
This is old, but I would show this paparazzi clip to anyone you know that is on the fence about b*s. Look at how they treat their precious army. The look of disgust they all have (esp T*e) when the guy asks them a simple question. Like it's been said on here they hate America and Americans yet want to use our country for clout in Korea. They couldn't even be bothered to wave to the fans. They are plastic pampered dolls being led by their company. I hope more people wake up! The way their security was attacking this man and his camera too dispicable.

Also show them this...where their only international fan meet was a failure and they did not interact...armys were allowed to only pose in front of them. T*e's face again says it all...View attachment 60758View attachment 60759
This is actually all fake but the difference in how they interact with their Korean fans vs. International fans is downright comical.
fans brought them money and fame , they should treat them well

queen82

Star

the picture with the two girls, they looks mannequins in the store omg

tbh ricegum is pretty controversial and i think talked shit about bts too so i can see why they have that reaction. edit: I take that back. armys are idiots
I wouldn't fck with Rice. He has time. He's a known troll and will drag anyone, even a child. Little Tae was dragged like a rabid dog and she was a child.

Does Tae blink or just stare into your soul? It's fake but looks so disrespectful. They can't be bothered to touch the fans or speak to them. When they were at the New Year's celebration in nyc, Jm wouldn't wave or acknowledge fans. They despise foreigners. The way Koreans treat southeast Asians and blacks made me back off of them. The fact they won't touch them means they think they're unclean. That's a belief in East Asian cultures that foreigners are dirty.

Pepsi

Veteran
I wouldn't fck with Rice. He has time. He's a known troll and will drag anyone, even a child. Little Tae was dragged like a rabid dog and she was a child.
tbh you're right, but in this instance he said nothing bad about bts. although i do think the reaction was for his reputation as you said.

Berrywon88

Star

Does Tae blink or just stare into your soul? It's fake but looks so disrespectful. They can't be bothered to touch the fans or speak to them. When they were at the New Year's celebration in nyc, Jm wouldn't wave or acknowledge fans. They despise foreigners. The way Koreans treat southeast Asians and blacks made me back off of them. The fact they won't touch them means they think they're unclean. That's a belief in East Asian cultures that foreigners are dirty.
I and probably a lot of Americans knew about Koreans and how they feel about people that aren't them. I also knew about their greed. They will do anything to make a buck. Korean Americans have taken up all the small businesses in my town...supermarket, hair store, cleaners, nail salons etc. Walk into their establishment and be black or something other than white and watch how they treat you. They will follow you around the store as if you are going to steal something, talk bad about you, refuse to service you etc. And yes you're right they treat other Asians like crap as well. And when b*s speaks of dating a foreigner they mean East Asian only. When I was into the group I saw so many of their fans had never even been around Koreans before so they were unaware of all that I mentioned. Wish more knew. Now this is not to say all Koreans agree to this mindset and this way of being, but majority from what I've seen do.

Kimiko

Veteran
I and probably a lot of Americans knew about Koreans and how they feel about people that aren't them. I also knew about their greed. They will do anything to make a buck. Korean Americans have taken up all the small businesses in my town...supermarket, hair store, cleaners, nail salons etc. Walk into their establishment and be black or something other than white and watch how they treat you. They will follow you around the store as if you are going to steal something, talk bad about you, refuse to service you etc. And yes you're right they treat other Asians like crap as well. And when b*s speaks of dating a foreigner they mean East Asian only. When I was into the group I saw so many of their fans had never even been around Koreans before so they were unaware of all that I mentioned. Wish more knew. Now this is not to say all Koreans agree to this mindset and this way of being, but majority from what I've seen do.
Yes

International stans were in their feelings when it was posted on twiiter?? that b+s would only be marrying korean girls

That for firstborn and only sons that it was tradition that they marry korean girls
That takes out h0pe,rM,t@e and j!min

And that when they say they would date a foreign girl it usually mean Japanese or Chinese girls

Its delusional that international fans think that kpop idols see them the same way they see korean fans when its known how homogeneous and racist korea is

tbh you're right, but in this instance he said nothing bad about bts. although i do think the reaction was for his reputation as you said.
You're right. I commented before reading. He will air anyone out.
It's how the majority think. It was so bad when an expat went to teach there, he called Koreans Klowns and SK Klown Town. Had a Korean neighbor. It wasn't pleasant.

Koreaboos have blinders on until they move there or have an experience. They're fetishizing a culture that can't stand them. Once I knew about the culture, it made it hard to get really into them. They're so racist in their stores. Have been around Chinese, Indians and Vietnamese. They're a lot more pleasant. Not racist but refuse to spend money where I'm treated like trash.

Yes

International stans were in their feelings when it was posted on twiiter?? that b+s would only be marrying korean girls

That for firstborn and only sons that it was tradition that they marry korean girls
That takes out h0pe,rM,t@e and j!min

And that when they say they would date a foreign girl it usually mean Japanese or Chinese girls

Its delusional that international fans think that kpop idols see them the same way they see korean fans when its known how homogeneous and racist korea is
I feel sorry for the Chinese or Japanese girl who marries a kpop idol. They're nasty to them but not as bad.

Berrywon88

Star
You're right. I commented before reading. He will air anyone out.

It's how the majority think. It was so bad when an expat went to teach there, he called Koreans Klowns and SK Klown Town. Had a Korean neighbor. It wasn't pleasant.

Koreaboos have blinders on until they move there or have an experience. They're fetishizing a culture that can't stand them. Once I knew about the culture, it made it hard to get really into them. They're so racist in their stores. Have been around Chinese, Indians and Vietnamese. They're a lot more pleasant. Not racist but refuse to spend money where I'm treated like trash.
Same! I refuse to give them my money. I also disliked how they stole from black people, from hair care to music and make a profit off of someone else's culture. They cornered the market on what was never there's and then have the audacity to despise black people. It's shameful! And b*s are no different. I could not support them or deal with their toxic fans. I was however, surprised when finding this thread that all the occult illuminati stuff I already knew about with hollywood applied to B*s and kpop as well. That added just another layer of why I got such bad vibes from them. They really are horrible and I can't wait for the day that they slip up and their fame crumbles. I have a strong feeling that it will be jk that will mess it all up for them.

Same! I refuse to give them my money. I also disliked how they stole from black people, from hair care to music and make a profit off of someone else's culture. They cornered the market on what was never there's and then have the audacity to despise black people. It's shameful! And b*s are no different. I could not support them or deal with their toxic fans. I was however, surprised when finding this thread that all the occult illuminati stuff I already knew about with hollywood applied to B*s and kpop as well. That added just another layer of why I got such bad vibes from them. They really are horrible and I can't wait for the day that they slip up and their fame crumbles. I have a strong feeling that it will be jk that will mess it all up for them.
Yes to everything you wrote. Even their culture is taken from China and Japan which they claim to hate. It's either Jk, Tae or Jm. The older members have sense but the maknaes are wild. More people are being shown what's behind their masks.

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes to everything you wrote. Even their culture is taken from China and Japan which they claim to hate. It's either Jk, Tae or Jm. The older members have sense but the maknaes are wild. More people are being shown what's behind their masks.

Most likely it will be kook he is the widest one imo and the youngest

And yes how dare people of other races love everything about black culture except for the people? They took the music,the dances,the fashion,the slang but obviously without any of the soul that black people have

Without black people there would be no rock&roll,no pop,no r&b and definitely no good dancing

They have no originality whatsoever and I cant wait for the day that b+s in particular, mess up so bad that it will be the beginning of the end of their popularity

Kook hurry up and knock somebody up so you can pull a chen and have a shotgun wedding so the army can lose their sh*t

cadiz

Star
i remember that girl group where the members have some weights on, but after some netizens criticize them , the girls went on diet and some fans weren't happy about it
talking about diet and BT-S this is pretty recent:

BTS Jungkook Reveals He Didn’t Eat for 5 Days to Prepare for ‘Butter’ Music Video

On Friday, May 21, BTS held a live broadcast through V Live to communicate with their fans.
While watching the music video, BTS member Jungkook revealed that he did not even a single meal for five days to prepare for the filming of the "Butter" music video.

Jungkook further revealed that he lived off only water for five days. This surprised V, who said, "Wow, only water for five days?" It appears it was the first time V heard that Jungkook had extremely dieted for the filming of "Butter."

according to this article V had no idea about JK's diet, I guess that confirms they are not that close as fans want to believe too

swayy000

Star
talking about diet and BT-S this is pretty recent:

BTS Jungkook Reveals He Didn’t Eat for 5 Days to Prepare for ‘Butter’ Music Video

On Friday, May 21, BTS held a live broadcast through V Live to communicate with their fans.
While watching the music video, BTS member Jungkook revealed that he did not even a single meal for five days to prepare for the filming of the "Butter" music video.

Jungkook further revealed that he lived off only water for five days. This surprised V, who said, "Wow, only water for five days?" It appears it was the first time V heard that Jungkook had extremely dieted for the filming of "Butter."

according to this article V had no idea about JK's diet, I guess that confirms they are not that close as fans want to believe too
didn't j1m1n say a similar thing as well when they were reacting to the butter mv? i think he said something like him only drinking water for 5 days

cadiz

Star
didn't j1m1n say a similar thing as well when they were reacting to the butter mv? i think he said something like him only drinking water for 5 days
I remember J1min taliking about severe diet aswell
imagine fans hearing JK and JM saing they won't eat for days because looking skinny is the main goal

the poor fans that are overweight must feel so bad, BTS obviously dislike fat people