BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
she talks about bt5's interview
In the bt5 wired interview t@e mentioned how he plays a game called " it takes two". someone looked up the game and said this is what it's about. Sounds like a creepy game, but do you guys think t@e plays it because of his childhood experience? Since his parents left him when he was young and he lived with this grandmother right?
comment.JPG

Berrywon88

Star
CNN: Disgraced K-pop star Seungri sentenced to three years on prostitution charges.

Did you guys see? I'm loving that he got sentenced. Not as long of a sentence as I had hoped, but, it's good that it happened nonetheless. Nice shot to all those shitty fans of his who were supporting him on twitter.
Yes I saw! I'm so glad he got time wish it was much much longer though. And I still saw fans screaming about injustice under news posts about it. They're sick in the head.

Berrywon88

Star

theartbook35

Veteran
In the bt5 wired interview t@e mentioned how he plays a game called " it takes two". someone looked up the game and said this is what it's about. Sounds like a creepy game, but do you guys think t@e plays it because of his childhood experience? Since his parents left him when he was young and he lived with this grandmother right?
View attachment 60306
It's an odd plot choice for a game... I assume this is an indie game? Cause indie games tend to have super weird plots or concepts because they are "homemade" and lack proper editing. What bugs me about this is that even though the game may be trying to tell kids they aren't the reason for their parents divorcing (kids typically blame themselves), the game is glorifying that belief kids have that they can get their parents back together or stop the divorce. For that reason, it's a poorly designed and frankly stupid game. Also, who would want to play a game that is THAT depressing? That never would have helped me as a kid while I went through my parents' divorce.

Tsunami

Established
Whoahh!! Now I'm not saying nothing but looking at these before and afters one has to wonder...View attachment 60309View attachment 60310View attachment 60308
View attachment 60307
Beauty wins trust easier...while that is true, I for once would always be more comfortable and would receive good vibes from the debut members with their natural looks, rather than these feminine dolls... you make these changes either cause you are in a rebellious phase, forced or because you don't love yourself and try to find the change that will make you suddenly love yourself.... First comes self-love, then a productive change is possible...

Kimiko

Veteran
With b+$ the more famous they get the more awful their music becomes

Like someone said they look down on the USA but are doing everything possible to win American awards-these awful english songs are only for us charts and awards
I really think that a military exemption is the true reason they want a grammy so bad

Knew something else was behind his arrest. This is why he can't run to the US or Canada.

theartbook35

Veteran
yoongi rapping about how bad capitalism is while being part of the group that gains from it is so funny to me
It's hilarious to me too. It makes me wonder if he realizes how hypocritical that is. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be in such a capitalist group and part of such a money hungry label, because that goes against what he stands for. But him staying isn't exactly the best look. He either can't leave, or is choosing not to leave.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
With b+$ the more famous they get the more awful their music becomes

Like someone said they look down on the USA but are doing everything possible to win American awards-these awful english songs are only for us charts and awards
I really think that a military exemption is the true reason they want a grammy so bad
It's actually pathetic! They could have been nearly done with serving by now if they had taken this down time and just enlisted. Other idols their age are serving while they are...
And iarmys call them Korea's pride, don't make me laugh.

Kimiko

Veteran
It's actually pathetic! They could have been nearly done with serving by now if they had taken this down time and just enlisted. Other idols their age are serving while they are...
And iarmys call them Korea's pride, don't make me laugh.
If t@emin can go to the military and do his duty then I dont see why b+s cant do the same

While some of b+s are talented,as a whole group,they are not nearly as talented as t@emin imo

He is also one whom I believe to have been a victim of sexual abuse/manipulation as well as his groupmates

If b+s had enlisted last year at the start of the pandemic they would have been back in October/November and the world could have been spared of their terrible bland watered down hsm english songs

queen82

Star
If t@emin can go to the military and do his duty then I dont see why b+s cant do the same

While some of b+s are talented,as a whole group,they are not nearly as talented as t@emin imo

He is also one whom I believe to have been a victim of sexual abuse/manipulation as well as his groupmates

If b+s had enlisted last year at the start of the pandemic they would have been back in October/November and the world could have been spared of their terrible bland watered down hsm english songs
i start to find Taemin overrated, but i agree about the military part

RedRide

Someone should start a T@emin thread here. That 'advice' song gives me the creeps.

Fujiko

Star

This military avoidment is strange....

Fujiko

Star
Someone should start a T@emin thread here. That 'advice' song gives me the creeps.
There was a thread about him but i can't find it.The name is "what's going on with ta3min".It is not often used,another thread is "Jonghyun deserves better".We will use these thread or it is better open a new thread about him in a different perspective?

Last edited: