BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Sh*t is right. Their merch and albums look cheap and bland. Zero effort made but why would bh care when the fans will think anything that has b*s slapped on it is genius. Like look at their packaging for their albums lol...
View attachment 60499View attachment 60500
Compare those low-effort boxes to the album boxes from Dre@mcatcher.

1629241102478.png 1629241123749.png 1629241152768.png

Seriously, the difference is astounding. Also, in one of the Dyst0pia albums (The "L0se Myself" one if I recall right), they had a plastic dreamcatcher you can build. I had a blast building it, and it's still hanging in my living room, lol.

Like, I'm all for minimalism, but those are just a yellow and orange boxes with a word and a logo stamped on them. The music videos for Butter and PTD were VERY colorful. The word, "Butter", has an almost pop-art look. Why not do a pop-art design for those boxes? Why be so bland and boring about it?

Berrywon88

Star
B*S performed butter yet again and if you look at this clip
you can see the giant carton saying "Fresh milk" ...milk I've heard on here can symbolize s*men. Disgusting I know..but maybe they're advertising themselves for potential clients?? And I have no idea what pancakes symbolize but I've seen it before for example with this got milk ad (milk again!) where the pancakes are sitting on her lap with a stick of butter! on top.
20210629_131701.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
Compare those low-effort boxes to the album boxes from Dre@mcatcher.

View attachment 60509 View attachment 60510 View attachment 60511

Seriously, the difference is astounding. Also, in one of the Dyst0pia albums (The "L0se Myself" one if I recall right), they had a plastic dreamcatcher you can build. I had a blast building it, and it's still hanging in my living room, lol.

Like, I'm all for minimalism, but those are just a yellow and orange boxes with a word and a logo stamped on them. The music videos for Butter and PTD were VERY colorful. The word, "Butter", has an almost pop-art look. Why not do a pop-art design for those boxes? Why be so bland and boring about it?
Wow the difference is astounding! The dreamcatcher albums look like vintage books! Kpop albums are usually like this..very detailed and colorful, enticing someone to buy them and then there's supposedly the most popular boy band releasing cheap boxes with one pc and 2 songs for 30 dollars. Crazy!

theartbook35

Veteran
Wow the difference is astounding! The dreamcatcher albums look like vintage books! Kpop albums are usually like this..very detailed and colorful, enticing someone to buy them and then there's supposedly the most popular boy band releasing cheap boxes with one pc and 2 songs for 30 dollars. Crazy!
Exactly! I seriously got photocards, photobooks, pop-up-stands of Dre@mcatcher band members, a poster, AND an activity for around the same price. Also, one of these albums was a full album with more 12 songs on it, and the others were full EPs with extra instrumental versions of some songs. Plus, they did a song in English for Road to Utopia, which is kind of basic in substance, but the production is still WAAAAY better than Butter.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
How you choose to hate BT5 is your business. No one here needs to hate them the exact same way as you. You can say whatever you want to say about BT5, and so can we.
That's not my argument. My argument is, there's not enough relevant exposing going on with accurate reactions. Yes, you can say whatever you want about bts. I'm just saying to anyone who still adores them...you're basically adoring an evil being.

Berrywon88

Star
That's not my argument. My argument is, there's not enough relevant exposing going on with accurate reactions. Yes, you can say whatever you want about bts. I'm just saying to anyone who still adores them...you're basically adoring an evil being.
I asked you before who on here has posted anything that remotely would be considered "adoring" b*s and you never replied. That's because no one has. And what exactly are "accurate" reactions??! Is it that people are supposed to react how you deem fit? If you want this thread to continue "relevant" exposing then by all means lead the way...

Sooo he should look better in the second photo, right? Cause I do not agree
He's a hot mess. He was one of my first biases. It was him, Sg and Jh until I saw how plastic they were. It didn't help to find out the racist and sexist scandals. Only Jh and Jn have not been caught in a scandal.

I felt weird watching this. Bg looks more feminine. He's the next Jm. It looks like he's wearing a skirt over the shorts.

Another western cover. Does Bg get parts? Th is getting skinnier and his face is different.

Tsunami

Established
He's a hot mess. He was one of my first biases. It was him, Sg and Jh until I saw how plastic they were. It didn't help to find out the racist and sexist scandals. Only Jh and Jn have not been caught in a scandal.

I felt weird watching this. Bg looks more feminine. He's the next Jm. It looks like he's wearing a skirt over the shorts.

Another western cover. Does Bg get parts? Th is getting skinnier and his face is different.

Firstly both songs had quite the messages... and is it me, or do a lot of K-pop idols look really skinny, even though they try to cover it up? And yeah, feminization of the boys is here too...

gmmontano92

Established
that James Corden guy is really creepy
Just about everyone in the UK, specifically England, is so incredibly baffled by Corden's US popularity. Here he's either disliked or irrelevant. He has such an over-the-top, femboy persona only exacerbated by his weight. I find him revolting. And that whole part of Carpool Karaoke where Jimin was calling him Papa was so off putting. I don't think I've ever cringed so hard in my life.

Pepsi

Veteran
Just about everyone in the UK, specifically England, is so incredibly baffled by Corden's US popularity. Here he's either disliked or irrelevant. He has such an over-the-top, femboy persona only exacerbated by his weight. I find him revolting. And that whole part of Carpool Karaoke where Jimin was calling him Papa was so off putting. I don't think I've ever cringed so hard in my life.
james corden is known to be an asshole irl. he comes off as so "kind" and "funny" on tv

queen82

Star
do you think that Jimin doing some service to him ?