BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Army seems to be socially stunted people who live in a basement and are living vicariously through them so thats why they take anything negative of b+s personally,as if they are being 'attacked'

They list off the group's achievements as if they are their own

They are truly in a deep parasocial relationship with the group

Denying that they have had ps,cant sing other than kook,are chasing after white validation with their truly awful english music,wanting a grammy for military exemption, are using armys mental health to sell albums,are most likely the biggest manwh0res out there,and so on

To them b+s are sugar and spice and everything nice

I think I read that when they were promoting On and t@e was with the little girl playing his sister,that on twitter army attacked the child who was about 10 years old,they were that disgustingly jealous of a child

I hope these kids arent being left around b+s unsupervised, especially t@e and j!min cuz those 2 seem the most interested in kids and back when I was a fan I thought it was just 2 young men who loved kids and it was cute but now I'm thinking it could be something more insidious

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
They can't handle criticism of the group at all. Were they crazy before btees or does the group make people crazy?
I think they tend to grab hold of people who are trying to fill some kind of void in their lives, those with longing. Many people of the world are unhappy and just trying to make it through the day, for those who are spiritually vulnerable on top of all these things make them easy targets to become their blind followers(worshipers). The guys truly are actual Idols(blasphemy) to millions of peopel. And yes some were just plain crazy before:D, mean before, hopeless before…If their music does indeed have supernatural aspects to it (which had been discussed here in the thread)I believe those entities know just who to target.

NGodsHnds

Established
He's a hot mess. He was one of my first biases. It was him, Sg and Jh until I saw how plastic they were. It didn't help to find out the racist and sexist scandals. Only Jh and Jn have not been caught in a scandal.

I felt weird watching this. Bg looks more feminine. He's the next Jm. It looks like he's wearing a skirt over the shorts.

Another western cover. Does Bg get parts? Th is getting skinnier and his face is different.

i
I’ll admit I know nothing about this group but are the two blonde ones in the back brothers? And are they fully Korean?

NGodsHnds

Established
Firstly both songs had quite the messages... and is it me, or do a lot of K-pop idols look really skinny, even though they try to cover it up? And yeah, feminization of the boys is here too...
Yes they do seem really thin. I was wondering about this because it seems like KPop stars from years before who are older are more muscular in tone and don’t look rale thin. I am wondering when this changed for KPOp for the male idols to look sickly. Like I wonder even about JM obsession with his weight, he’s never looked fat to me, muscular and toned but never fat… only his chubby cheeks but that’s just simply the structure of his face.

NGodsHnds

Established
This was my devotional this morning and it struck a chord because I know the industry is such a self gratifying industry, filled with many of the things that oppose God. There’s also the side of it that I experienced the other day, where I was on set and a group of us (all women) began talking about the gospel, our scene was actually a bible study scene but when the director yelled cut we were still immersed in the conversation regarding the scripture. It was amazing being able to share the gospel and talk about the Lord on set. Anyway I know situations like this are far & few between but I will continue to pray that many of these young people will wake up and realize it really profits a man nothing to gain the world and lose his soul and this goes for the idols, and the blind followers who worship them.
This was the quote : “Whatever you acquire outside of God’s will eventually turns to ashes.You made us for Yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in You.”

queen82

Star
Yes they do seem really thin. I was wondering about this because it seems like KPop stars from years before who are older are more muscular in tone and don’t look rale thin. I am wondering when this changed for KPOp for the male idols to look sickly. Like I wonder even about JM obsession with his weight, he’s never looked fat to me, muscular and toned but never fat… only his chubby cheeks but that’s just simply the structure of his face.
yes Super Junior have two members with some weights on , don't know maybe back then they didn't use to put idols on diet

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
yes Super Junior have two members with some weights on , don't know maybe back then they didn't use to idols to diet
they definitely did diet, and that was only one group that belonged to one company (sm). rookies from before snsd debuted have come forward with stories of starving themselves to the extent of getting sick. other than that yeah, beauty standards were a bit lax bc idols sure didn't look plastic back then. now every idol is just a generic pretty boy/girl

swayy000

Star
I hope these kids arent being left around b+s unsupervised, especially t@e and j!min cuz those 2 seem the most interested in kids and back when I was a fan I thought it was just 2 young men who loved kids and it was cute but now I'm thinking it could be something more insidious
Yeah they were the two that greeted those kids in their ptd video, i wonder why...

Tsunami

Established
This can cause major issues to other males who are very cautious of their weight and follow the trend. The least these K-pop dolls can do is make a boy feel worthless because he can't reach the looks that bring the likes, fans and fame....

Firstly both songs had quite the messages... and is it me, or do a lot of K-pop idols look really skinny, even though they try to cover it up? And yeah, feminization of the boys is here too...
They're starting to look like women. Yj reminds me of Sg. His parents didn't want him to be an idol. The group looks too skinny. I think that's why Sb told a fan to look in the mirror when they called Yj fat. All of them have eating disorders.

So many videos on yt of b+s with kids and every video is probably 99% t@e and j!min with kids

The four oldest members seem to have no interest in kids at least
It's a certain type of kid each time. Usually white or Asian. I've never seen Jh, Sg or Jn drooling over a kid. The older members don't chase kids because they were surrounded by babies.

They specifically target people with mental illnesses. In fact, hyb3 once also made fans fill a form asking if they had any mental health issues
That's very disgusting. To some degree, most companies do this. They egg on the sasaengs, their most dedicated fans. Some of them will create a fansite and others will mail bloody letters or stalk their groups. The genre feeds on mental illness and loneliness.

queen82

Star
they definitely did diet, and that was only one group that belonged to one company (sm). rookies from before snsd debuted have come forward with stories of starving themselves to the extent of getting sick. other than that yeah, beauty standards were a bit lax bc idols sure didn't look plastic back then. now every idol is just a generic pretty boy/girl
i remember that girl group where the members have some weights on, but after some netizens criticize them , the girls went on diet and some fans weren't happy about it

Berrywon88

Star
This is old, but I would show this paparazzi clip to anyone you know that is on the fence about b*s. Look at how they treat their precious army. The look of disgust they all have (esp T*e) when the guy asks them a simple question. Like it's been said on here they hate America and Americans yet want to use our country for clout in Korea. They couldn't even be bothered to wave to the fans. They are plastic pampered dolls being led by their company. I hope more people wake up! The way their security was attacking this man and his camera too dispicable.

Also show them this...where their only international fan meet was a failure and they did not interact...armys were allowed to only pose in front of them. T*e's face again says it all...ELKLOs-WwAA53Jt.jpeg.jpgELJz-etXsAAuVCA.jpeg.jpg
This is actually all fake but the difference in how they interact with their Korean fans vs. International fans is downright comical.
DemhbDJUcAAudP3.jpg20c30b39a7fa2d70662317adbcbb8e92.jpgmaxresdefault-2.jpg

Pepsi

Veteran
This is old, but I would show this paparazzi clip to anyone you know that is on the fence about b*s. Look at how they treat their precious army. The look of disgust they all have (esp T*e) when the guy asks them a simple question. Like it's been said on here they hate America and Americans yet want to use our country for clout in Korea. They couldn't even be bothered to wave to the fans. They are plastic pampered dolls being led by their company. I hope more people wake up! The way their security was attacking this man and his camera too dispicable.

Also show them this...where their only international fan meet was a failure and they did not interact...armys were allowed to only pose in front of them. T*e's face again says it all...View attachment 60758View attachment 60759
This is actually all fake but the difference in how they interact with their Korean fans vs. International fans is downright comical.
View attachment 60760View attachment 60761View attachment 60762
tbh ricegum is pretty controversial and i think talked shit about bts too so i can see why they have that reaction. edit: I take that back. armys are idiots