BTS discussion thread

Better than Jm voice
Bang is very evil
He could easily replace Tae as the baritone. He's talented and has good range. Unfortunately, Tae is better looking and fills a visual spot. The hyung line, with the exception of Jin, are more talented than the maknae line but don't get as much recognition. It's all uWu they're cute babies. This is Rm answer to the mediocre Butter and Dynamite. It wouldn't play in the western market to non kpop listeners but it's a better song.

eaisa

Established
He could easily replace Tae as the baritone. He's talented and has good range. Unfortunately, Tae is better looking and fills a visual spot. The hyung line, with the exception of Jin, are more talented than the maknae line but don't get as much recognition. It's all uWu they're cute babies. This is Rm answer to the mediocre Butter and Dynamite. It wouldn't play in the western market to non kpop listeners but it's a better song.
do you have any more info on jungkook? also taehyung ruined his vocals by not practicing.

queen82

Star
His edges are about to fall off. Jm looks good with blonde hair but it's damaged his hair. They need to step away from the dyes and apply some treatment to their hair or cut and start over.

I'm going to watch it now.

He once told Jh that he liked him. I don't mean as a friend. He thought Jh was the visual because of his unusual look. When he wasn't botching himself, he was cute. I think he's a handler of the maknaes.

It was greasy and made him look like a lesbian. He looked very pretty lol.
Why did they make fans suffer through this many years of Tae and Jm's singing, if Rm could sing? BH, you are very evil! Apparently he and Jh can sing, but I'm not sure about Sg.

he sound pretty nice , not the best but def better than Jimin

do you have any more info on jungkook? also taehyung ruined his vocals by not practicing.
I found a few things but not a lot. Some stuff about the group and a picture of Jungkook as a trainee. It's up to you if it's believable. I didn't see as much info as before. There was a lot of personality, dating and contact information. What am I going to do with that?
he sound pretty nice , not the best but def better than Jimin
He could train his voice and beat Jm any day. Have you seen the video of Jk interrupting Jm's practice? He starts beatboxing and Jm gets so pissed. Even Jk knows his singing needs work. It's known that Jk watches fan videos so it is possible he's heard criticism about his hair.

They need to pay and screen their staff better. This is how things are leaked. There was also info about stalking them overseas but that's disgusting. It was very detailed and showed how to get close to them. If an international Army can be so close, imagine what Karmys are like?
Screenshot_20210606-143734.png
Screenshot_20210606-142559.pngScreenshot_20210606-142540.pngScreenshot_20210606-142508.pngScreenshot_20210606-142352.pngScreenshot_20210606-142327.pngScreenshot_20210606-142117.pngScreenshot_20210606-135214.pngScreenshot_20210606-134828.png
I wasn't sure if I posted about the working conditions at BH, but this is why leaks are happening. There's also info that Dispatch wanted to break their agreement about leaking scandals. They leaked Jk's scandals intentionally. The info said another news company is going to replace them. The fact a pic of Jk in a blanket exists, tells me they never had privacy. This shouldn't be a thing. As was suggested before, BH probably sold their pictures to perverts.

The info about Tae and the sasaeng confirms other info I posted about him sleeping with his sasaeng. The posters here have said that vlives are planned. I think the post above confirms that.

Kmifs

Rookie
Arent most of their hair dyes wash offs? Like i cannot imagine they actually be hard coloring their hair so often, specially jimn who seems to be the one changing it the most
he cut his hair recently, maybe he read the comments about his hair aahahah

eaisa

Established
I found a few things but not a lot. Some stuff about the group and a picture of Jungkook as a trainee. It's up to you if it's believable. I didn't see as much info as before. There was a lot of personality, dating and contact information. What am I going to do with that?

He could train his voice and beat Jm any day. Have you seen the video of Jk interrupting Jm's practice? He starts beatboxing and Jm gets so pissed. Even Jk knows his singing needs work. It's known that Jk watches fan videos so it is possible he's heard criticism about his hair.

They need to pay and screen their staff better. This is how things are leaked. There was also info about stalking them overseas but that's disgusting. It was very detailed and showed how to get close to them. If an international Army can be so close, imagine what Karmys are like?
View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359View attachment 57360View attachment 57361View attachment 57362View attachment 57363View attachment 57364View attachment 57365View attachment 57366
I wasn't sure if I posted about the working conditions at BH, but this is why leaks are happening. There's also info that Dispatch wanted to break their agreement about leaking scandals. They leaked Jk's scandals intentionally. The info said another news company is going to replace them. The fact a pic of Jk in a blanket exists, tells me they never had privacy. This shouldn't be a thing. As was suggested before, BH probably sold their pictures to perverts.

The info about Tae and the sasaeng confirms other info I posted about him sleeping with his sasaeng. The posters here have said that vlives are planned. I think the post above confirms that.
I saw that "jk" picture on PINTEREST LMAO. thats another boy, thats not jk.

Kmifs

Rookie
Where

View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359View attachment 57360View attachment 57361View attachment 57362View attachment 57363View attachment 57364View attachment 57365View attachment 57366

Where do you get this information from?

queen82

Star
Arent most of their hair dyes wash offs? Like i cannot imagine they actually be hard coloring their hair so often, specially jimn who seems to be the one changing it the most
Jungkook new haircut remind the one he have in the Boy With Luv era

queen82

Star

View attachment 57358

Jungkook supposed disease wasn't the same that Black Pink Jennie have ? that's why they called her lazy in that period

Their hair is very dark. You have to strip it to get those lighter colors. I think some of it is rinses but the rest is dyeing their hair.
I saw that "jk" picture on PINTEREST LMAO. thats another boy, thats not jk.
I hope so because that's so invasive.

What do you guys make of ta3's statement, saying you are all goat, and ppl praising him and saying he mean goat as an a acronyms for something positive, sounds to me he is calling army sheep right to their faces
It seemed like a goodbye. This whole year since the Grammy's loss felt like a goodbye to the fans.
Jungkook supposed disease wasn't the same that Black Pink Jennie have ? that's why they called her lazy in that period
What does she have?

Recently I got interested to look into weverse. It seems there is a pattern of their posting. Most of the pictures include V sign, pillow, couch, in the car and seductive girly expression. Twitter is also no different.
I once saw vee doing f!ngering sign and afterwards did the V sign. I think when V sign, pillow, couch, seductive face come together it means a call for prostitution
Pillow and couch is used to describe prostitutes giving service anywhere.

Look how many pillow and couch and V sign with gay look
View attachment 56399

View attachment 56400
View attachment 56401
View attachment 56402
There are more tbh....endless
Lets not forget obvious feline print for s** kitten service.
View attachment 56403
View attachment 56404

I don't think they post anything without a reason. They throw everything in front of armys face yet they are blind.
He recently posted about someone being the goat. I think he's trying to bring exposure to their work, but why?

queen82

Star
Their hair is very dark. You have to strip it to get those lighter colors. I think some of it is rinses but the rest is dyeing their hair.

I hope so because that's so invasive.

It seemed like a goodbye. This whole year since the Grammy's loss felt like a goodbye to the fans.

What does she have?
a similar autoimmune disease that Jungkook have, don't know specifically

someone.

These have existed for a while, and I have to say I absolutely LOVE MR removed videos. It's funny after all of the lip syncing accusations, to hear them, uh, lip syncing. Some of them anyway.

And I'm so done with the argument some people have that it's "impossible" to dance and sing at the same time.

This video:

SJ are dancing as intense as BTS do, and they are singing live. It is super, super obvious that they are singing live. Barely any back track. So yes, it's very possible. Do they all sound perfect? No. Do they sound terrible? No. Kangin is off key and flat, Sungmin's voice is a little shaky in parts but not bad at all.

So getting back to BTS... the BWL performance on SNL is hilarious to me, because they all sound like crap more or less until the rapline comes in and they all sound fantastic. Rapping requires the same amount of breath control as singing, so rapline doesn't have it any easier. Jin sounds relatively okay at times, but clearly isn't trained to sing and dance at the same time. Tae sounds okay as well, but he also lacks some vocal control which has kind of always been his problem (flat vocals). Jungkook sounds awful in the beginning but he did get better toward the end. Jimin is just... yikes. I wonder if he's losing his voice or if he does no longer cares and lets the back track sing for him.
the way I cringed at their bwl live performance-