BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
@eaisa This is Lou Pearlman. He launched Backstreet Boys, N'sync and 98 degrees. He also molested a lot of young boys. There's an excellent series in this forum about the similarities between him and the owner of BH.

View attachment 57231
View attachment 57234View attachment 57233View attachment 57232
yes but in the Backstreet Boys and Nsync case they change manager when they realized he was cheating them with money etc , they took him in the court, Bts not , ...they would probably afraid that they would loose money, power and status ...

queen82

Star
I dont trust that man. he's been with them for a long time so who knows what happens behind the scenes.
I don't trust anyone who's that big and starves his group. He created a boy band that's the Korean ideal while looking far from it. When they starved and worked on little sleep, did he starve and dance for many hours too?
yes but in the Backstreet Boys and Nsync case they change manager when they realized he was cheating them with money etc , they took him in the court, Bts not , ...they would probably afraid that they would loose money, power and status ...
They can't go anywhere. He knows where all the bodies are. Meaning he knows every dirty thing they've done. He's managed to grab a lot of small companies. Any scandals are swept under a rug. Videos of them together, they look uncomfortable and he's in his element. He will let them go when he's used them up completely.
are you smooth like butter?
t@e: "of course"
yeah he was definitely passed around:confused:

j1m1n says "thank you" as if it were a compliment...

in the cooler remix t@e wears cheetah print shoes
His poor butt. He's been passed around like a choo-choo train. When he joined, he was very happy and kind of naive. I bet he knows all sorts of acts and things that would make a streetwalker blush. When they asked everyone seemed taken aback, even Jk said no, but Tae was flirtatious.

queen82

Star
I don't trust anyone who's that big and starves his group. He created a boy band that's the Korean ideal while looking far from it. When they starved and worked on little sleep, did he starve and dance for many hours too?

They can't go anywhere. He knows where all the bodies are. Meaning he knows every dirty thing they've done. He's managed to grab a lot of small companies. Any scandals are swept under a rug. Videos of them together, they look uncomfortable and he's in his element. He will let them go when he's used them up completely.

His poor butt. He's been passed around like a choo-choo train. When he joined, he was very happy and kind of naive. I bet he knows all sorts of acts and things that would make a streetwalker blush. When they asked everyone seemed taken aback, even Jk said no, but Tae was flirtatious.
the maknae line was all passed around i think ...yes but i wonder when they do such a things they were under mind control and didn't remember what they done ...

the maknae line was all passed around i think ...yes but i wonder when they do such a things they were under mind control and didn't remember what they done ...
I don't know about classic mk ultra mind control but they could be under narcissistic mind control. A type of control that a narcissist has, can convince their victims to act against their own benefit. The narcissist uses push and pull and devaluation. The victim will find themselves in a triangulated relationship with another potential victim. A lot of what they've shown us indicates this type of situation is possibly going on. Victims can blank out and find it hard to remember things that happened. I think in the begining, there wasn't much choice to participate. Most of them were minors and alone in a strange city. They're adults, but a lot of idols have talked about lacking the life skills to take care of themselves after leaving their group. When they finally leave, it's a rude awakening for them. The older members should be ok. I think the maknaes will have a harder time. This was done to make them dependent which is another thing narcissists do to their victim. Sometimes the victim will begin to act like a narcissist and hurt other people. It's possible to get help but it has to be an effort on their part. It would require no contact with the narcissist. I don't see that happening now.

eaisa

Established

what do you mean bodies?

queen82

Star
what do you mean bodies?
It's a saying that you know where the bodies are buried, meaning secrets that are buried. He knows everything they've done. They can't poop without him knowing. He would have them dragged for filth.
i honestly would prefer to see J-hope in a restaurant with a girl than with creepy Bang Pd
I would too. I wonder if he's gay or gay for pay. It might be a part of his personality to act that way. I've heard he's a lover of women.
yeah right, it sound like they killed someone ...
I hope not. I've only heard of an abortion on Jk's part. I don't know if that counts. That would be awful if they've killed.

queen82

Star
It's a saying that you know where the bodies are buried, meaning secrets that are buried. He knows everything they've done. They can't poop without him knowing. He would have them dragged for filth.

I would too. I wonder if he's gay or gay for pay. It might be a part of his personality to act that way. I've heard he's a lover of women.

I hope not. I've only heard of an abortion on Jk's part. I don't know if that counts. That would be awful if they've killed.
i heard that he's bi, but anyway boys or girls doesn't matter , that's better than with that man