BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star

Attachments

Last edited:
he looks comfortable with Bang Pd, wtf
He looks normal around him. It makes me wonder if he's the real leader. Most groups have a hidden leader.
b@ng p3d0's been sus...
View attachment 57327
Wow he doesn't care. I guess we know who taught Tae to be so sassy.
Wtf,i will have nightmares with this picture.I need to forget again Txt performance lol
This could make me gay. My poor eyes. What txt performance?

the one for their song 0x1 love song, they literally say in the song "i'm not gonna make it to heaven":confused: and in one their performance outfits they mock jesus when he was pierced in the side.
Namj00n wrote the song.
What kind of stuff is he writing? That's disgusting and mocking religion.

eaisa

Established
He dances very feminine. It's more obvious in the newest Butter mv. He studied feminine dance, but he just moves like a woman. His hair is popping tho. I heard that the dyes tear up their hair. They have to disguise the damaged hair in videos and on stage.
HELP, suga's hair strands are especially holding on for dear life. jungkook Hir looks decent to me.

HELP, suga's hair strands are especially holding on for dear life. jungkook Hir looks decent to me.
His edges are about to fall off. Jm looks good with blonde hair but it's damaged his hair. They need to step away from the dyes and apply some treatment to their hair or cut and start over.
This
And this

I'm going to watch it now.
New ship?
Yes,he is gay.
He once told Jh that he liked him. I don't mean as a friend. He thought Jh was the visual because of his unusual look. When he wasn't botching himself, he was cute. I think he's a handler of the maknaes.
he cut his hair recently, maybe he read the comments about his hair aahahah
It was greasy and made him look like a lesbian. He looked very pretty lol.
Why did they make fans suffer through this many years of Tae and Jm's singing, if Rm could sing? BH, you are very evil! Apparently he and Jh can sing, but I'm not sure about Sg.

Fujiko

Star
His edges are about to fall off. Jm looks good with blonde hair but it's damaged his hair. They need to step away from the dyes and apply some treatment to their hair or cut and start over.

He once told Jh that he liked him. I don't mean as a friend. He thought Jh was the visual because of his unusual look. When he wasn't botching himself, he was cute. I think he's a handler of the maknaes.

Why did they make fans suffer through this many years of Tae and Jm's singing, if Rm could sing? BH, you are very evil! Apparently he and Jh can sing, but I'm not sure about Sg.

Better than Jm voice
Bang is very evil

Fujiko

Star
Sg voice