BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established
speaking of mcdonalds, i remember seeing a while back that there was a claim going around that people found human meat inside their factory... probably not true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was, especially with the p*zza gate, adr3nochrome and all this other stuff being exposed. Makes sense too because that's why the company is so popular and many people find it addicting. Its all witchcraft. I saw it in some forum, im not sure, that this is how the elites are going to condition the masses into practicing their rituals and stuff.
ughhhhplah what! Human meat?! Really??? :eek: what! why you tell me that! I have ate there!!!!!! Im disgusted. I literally like gagged. oh man.

swayy000

Veteran
ughhhhplah what! Human meat?! Really??? :eek: what! why you tell me that! I have ate there!!!!!! Im disgusted. I literally like gagged. oh man.
okay i just checked again and the claim came from the satirical blog huzlers years ago. For some reason people brought it up again last year, and now I remember cause i saw it from tik tok then , and it gained alot of popularity on the news, and i believe mcdonalds had to make a statement along with "fact checkers" saying it was false. I never trusted that resturant anyways so again im not surprised if they would actually do something like that.
Here's what they said:

lal golapi

Established
there's the rumor of Taehyung dating Wheein of Mamamoo , i think it's another media play to hide something else
I'm not up to date with their all activities, but I saw he uploaded a spoiler on twitter.
Some armys are already assuming he is singing about his love because of the lyrics. Rumours or unwanted scandals can be a strategy to ruin his upcoming mixtapes success as some 4rmys are too delusional with parasocial relation, they can abandon idols anytime when they get dating rumours or similar scandals; but yeah I'm no wiser.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
there's the rumor of Taehyung dating Wheein of Mamamoo , i think it's another media play to hide something else
If iam not wrong that rumours spread since t4e release winter bear
Yup mybe for hide smtgh else, for politics in s.k the newest
But not really big issue i think

Ps: pres m00n look younger than before heheheh

FoamyBubbles

If got you haha... I am working on a video rn but I’m gonna only share here (I don’t feel too ready for youtube lol) It’s an intro.. so if there is anything you want my proper first video to be on let me know
Since you're speaking of videos. I made one, I would appreciate if you guys could check it out, let me know what you think etc.

YouTube title:
BTS :The initiation | Why hasn't anyone noticed this?

queen82

Star
If iam not wrong that rumours spread since t4e release winter bear
Yup mybe for hide smtgh else, for politics in s.k the newest
But not really big issue i think

Ps: pres m00n look younger than before heheheh
he was linked with other female idols back then Jennie and Jisoo of Black Pink, and the last before this , was that he date one of the Gfriend member ..

swayy000

Veteran
Since you're speaking of videos. I made one, I would appreciate if you guys could check it out, let me know what you think etc.

YouTube title:
BTS :The initiation | Why hasn't anyone noticed this?
wow the video was really good! I can tell you put alot of work into it. I hope these kinds of videos reach many fans so they can wake up. I suggest maybe making a bitchute account as a back up? just so you can post your videos there, incase youtube or delusional fans try to delete or flag your videos/ channel for stupid reasons like they did with jd kpop.

FoamyBubbles

wow the video was really good! I can tell you put alot of work into it. I hope these kinds of videos reach many fans so they can wake up. I suggest maybe making a bitchute account as a back up? just so you can post your videos there, incase youtube or delusional fans try to delete or flag your videos/ channel for stupid reasons like they did with jd kpop.
OMG! Thank you.
You can tell others about it if you'd like.
I know you're not supposed to promote on here but I feel like Armys really need to hear this and since there are so many questions... I thought make video.

Thanks so much again❤

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Lisa was linked to Jungkook not Taehyung , i always thought that
Yup but that taelice too, when v always wear a celine shirt..
But dispatch more aware to jk n lisa bcs of their slipper n yah maknae of the biggest bg and gg in the world, this rumour in panncafe over n over again but nothing confirm, but if iam not wrong that in pann last year locals re belive about wheein-tae but then ummm tae drop snow flower n ppl back to sowon again
If i see these rumour spread bcs some of antis who wants bt5 get scandal or of course some crazy fans who anticipated broken heart if someday tae confirm abt his relationship or mybe crazy shipper from multi fandom or last to hide some political issue, but for s.k gov now bt5 is like throphy is hard if somthg bad happen to them

Last edited:

queen82

Star
d
Yup but that taelice too, when v always wear a celine shirt..
But dispatch more aware to jk n lisa bcs of their slipper n yah maknae of the biggest bg and gg in the world, this rumour in panncafe over n over again but nothing confirm, but if iam not wrong that in pann last year locals re belive about wheein-tae but then ummm tae drop snow flower n ppl back to sowon again
If i see these rumour spread bcs some of antis who wants bt5 get scandal or of course some crazy fans who anticipated broken heart if someday tae confirm abt his relationship or mybe crazy shipper from multi fandom or last to hide some political issue, but for s.k gov now bt5 is like throphy is hard if somthg bad happen to them
sometimes those fans forget that idols are human too and they have a love life

Boopdedoop

Established
Has anyone ever seen any 1 hour logo trailer, with a butter melting?¿?
wow stupidy is unlimited these days. Who the heck would watch that? Why make it so long also why couldn't they make like a minute at most. Dang if anybody watches that entire thing their brain is going to be melting along with the butter on the screen. I worry about our future man.

holy smokes guys it literally has 482,779 views now I'm really worried about people's sanity.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
wow stupidy is unlimited these days. Who the heck would watch that? Why make it so long also why couldn't they make like a minute at most. Dang if anybody watches that entire thing their brain is going to be melting along with the butter on the screen. I worry about our future man.
You think armys don't know what they are doing, just like bts? They themselves know they are braindead :D
IMG_20210426_214608.jpg