BTS discussion thread

azure sirius

Rookie
But their way of asking was very rude. There is a certain way you can frame things without sounding disrespectful. It didn't even sound like a question, it was more like they were reprimanding the other person.
You are missing the main point of the post. Its purpose is not to attack anyone or criticize. Moreover to guide you to get out of delusion marking some seious issues. You see those notable questions are always a way to back track us to mindless delusion in another way and its noticable amongst ex fans. In my opinion marking those question and answer was an impressive way to deliver the real message to guide others.

Daisy2

This is the popular thread ever on vc!!! Its great not gonna lie, all of you did an amazing job spending your time to something productive to help others but some of you have mixed imagination with reality. Guys I have some question for you.....

1. What makes you to think some strangers named idols need to be saved or you think they wanna be saved? I see they are happily fooling around and enjoying whatever the hell they are doing. They show some sadness sometimes but thats just a show or regular mood changing or drugs. As random person we also get depressed sometimes. They are out there by their own will and deserve to be crashed under their own evil works. I don't see any sign amongst any A level celebrities coming outta industry in any way. Would you feel the same way for a politician or any jackass billionaire or millonaire alike them? Ans is NO! You peeps are still somewhat delusional for them who wants to pity them and this thread or illuminati topic is sort of backup for your delusion. They don't care to be saved and they don't need your pity and prayer, simple as that.

2. What makes you to think to nuture a kpop idol agency needs to PROGRAM them? They both have tons of pragmatic work and business than revolving around programming. Their greed and hunger after fake fame is enough not to be programmed. Mk ultra is the biggest trap for woke people to consider them innocent. Only for this one damn theory you can't get outta imagination of them being innocent thinking those grown men and women and teens don't know whats happening around them, sorry but not sorry. Programming idea was an experiment from CIA using various drugs and chemicals. Its experimental process speaks it can't be perfected after childhood or ever at any age. Anyone and anyhwhere breaking mirror doesn't mean alter ego, try to step back for a moment and take that just as aesthetics, then you can connect them with reality.
Now some of you come up with media faked their childhood, but its way too delusional to think the whole media, their family members, friends, neighbors, schoolmates and their peeps too need to lie about their childhood, its impossible to feed every single people with whom they have come to touch needs to be fed with lies by the agency. If this was the case you would get the news decades ago, it can't be kept secret. If its experiment really anywhere secretly located, still where some kpoper who are begging for constant materialism noone needs to keep them under program. So get this fact done. They know what hole they are digging for themselves and others.

3. What makes you to think some products named idol need to be sacrificed by highly calculative elites according to their mvs storyline? Sorry but not sorry you people mixed freemasonry and satanic sings with the storyline. I know their have been many signs of death before so called sacrifices of some celebrities, but if this was the case then everyone who acted death or tragedy in the media would be dieing all over the world. You people made it look like any young celebrities isn't allowed do die just because of sacrifice, otherwise they all will be blacklisted as sacrificed one. You can say murder or suicide or murder named suicide for some sinister reason. But yeah if they need to shut down anyone,someone who is happy and jolly with that life won't be so called sacrificed over the one who is depressed or rebel, mark my word. But it doesn't mean the latter one is gonna so called sacrificed everytime, keep that in mind to stay away from delusion.

I felt the need to share some common knowledge to you guys. So don't mix up imagination with reality and don't take every object too literally or every overly unrealistic theories too seriously. Learn to question why that should be a thing to be believed at first place. But be careful occult stuffs are real and its everywhere.
Couldn't agree more. The thread is amazing but obesessing over 7 random korean guys both ways is not practical. Having 1730 pages with mixed theories over theories dumps real facts. It will drive you insane without your realization and concious.

Another thing I noticed, do you ever realize how much view it has? More than 4M views isn't a easy deal. A big agency is definitely gonna hire people, especially when it come to the image of a public icon, to manipulate people. This should be a common knowledge by now. Many big agencies and corporates use this sneaky tactic not to rise opposition against them for maximum profit. Someone here was accused being an insider. The picture I have got from that user that should be clear for y'all s/he was here on purpose without others realizing. Not gonna lie the thread has already crucified the boyband exposing them. Now the agency will try their best to use the same theories for sympathy and empathy cause they have nothing to hide and will create empathetic theories and rumours to manipulate this huge amount of woke people. You guys should be careful in this thread.

Love Life

Rookie
Couldn't agree more. The thread is amazing but obesessing over 7 random korean guys both ways is not practical. Having 1730 pages with mixed theories over theories dumps real facts. It will drive you insane without your realization and concious.

Another thing I noticed, do you ever realize how much view it has? More than 4M views isn't a easy deal. A big agency is definitely gonna hire people, especially when it come to the image of a public icon, to manipulate people. This should be a common knowledge by now. Many big agencies and corporates use this sneaky tactic not to rise opposition against them for maximum profit. Someone here was accused being an insider. The picture I have got from that user that should be clear for y'all s/he was here on purpose without others realizing. Not gonna lie the thread has already crucified the boyband exposing them. Now the agency will try their best to use the same theories for sympathy and empathy cause they have nothing to hide and will create empathetic theories and rumours to manipulate this huge amount of woke people. You guys should be careful in this thread.
I second that!! Because of some crazy theories people overlook blatant occult, pizzagate, tafficking signs.

Boopdedoop

Established
Speaking on the credibilty of mk ultra, ever thought the background history of its very own writter? Heres a link I recommend to read every single line intently....this might shake your preconception abit;)

http://www.eaec.org/expose/FritzSpringmeier1.htm
mk ultra had no single individual writer. Fritz Springmeier was just an American conspiracy theoriest who went to seek this type of information. However, there is no denying the credibility of mk ultra because it did exist. Those things really did happen back in the day and it had the public extremely worried and I suppose that's why someone like him got popular back in the day because people wanted to soak as much in as they could because there was nowhere else to get this info. However, now we actually do have credible sources which is documentation released from the government in 2016. I'll give you the link and you can check it out for yourself there are over 200 pieces of documentation of what had occurred all written by different individuals.

There are maybe ten documents missing however they were destroyed or stolen when they were gathering together the documents.

And here is the actual victim's testimonies of what had happened to them in the experiment. But that is only a small segment of what they had done to people.

But from what I saw from Fritz Springmeier he wrote a ton of books about the bloodlines of the Illuminati and from what I read from your article is he did have a weird way of getting that type of information.

Boopdedoop

Established
mk ultra had no single individual writer. Fritz Springmeier was just an American conspiracy theoriest who went to seek this type of information. However, there is no denying the credibility of mk ultra because it did exist. Those things really did happen back in the day and it had the public extremely worried and I suppose that's why someone like him got popular back in the day because people wanted to soak as much in as they could because there was nowhere else to get this info. However, now we actually do have credible sources which is documentation released from the government in 2016. I'll give you the link and you can check it out for yourself there are over 200 pieces of documentation of what had occurred all written by different individuals.

There are maybe ten documents missing however they were destroyed or stolen when they were gathering together the documents.

And here is the actual victim's testimonies of what had happened to them in the experiment. But that is only a small segment of what they had done to people.

But from what I saw from Fritz Springmeier he wrote a ton of books about the bloodlines of the Illuminati and from what I read from your article is he did have a weird way of getting that type of information.
https://www.owltail.com/people/87Bk5-fritz-springmeier/appearances

Here is some of the podcasts it was talking about in your article. However, you always have to remember when you listen to conspiracy theories you don't know how credible they are or not. Technically we are also theorist however, the only places we get our information is from the internet which could have a million holes in it also.

Love Life

Rookie

Umm...mk ultra was highly secretive experiment and nihilistic your right. It had been documentate way before. The information your giving adapted from past history and what Im referring to are two different things. Past experiment of programming were just scientific without any involvement of religious or satanic affect. What I'm saying someone who contradicts his own beliefs and can't uphold the pride of his own ministry, how much legit his talks on detailed satanic description and mind control to refer today without any providence of source from him? More irony is whenever asked he preferred to shut that person or avoid. So, why was he so afraid off to face his own document?

Boopdedoop

Established
Umm...mk ultra was highly secretive experiment and nihilistic your right. It had been documentate way before. The information your giving adapted from past history and what Im referring to are two different things. Past experiment of programming were just scientific without any involvement of religious or satanic affect. What I'm saying someone who contradicts his own beliefs and can't uphold the pride of his own ministry, how much legit his talks on detailed satanic description and mind control to refer today without any providence of source from him? More irony is whenever asked he preferred to shut that person or avoid. So, why was he so afraid off to face his own document?
oooh sorry I thought you meant something else.

from this quote in the article
"In the first paragraph of this letter I referred to the safety of this family. I married Fritz, because I was in love and I felt he was a devoted Christian and a victim of his first wife. The fact remains, however, that Fritz is a convicted felon, and he spent time in prison. His crime was interfering with custodial rights and kidnapping his son. He was on the run with his son by his first marriage, James, for almost four years. During this time he used false identification under 6 or 7 names. A couple of weeks ago, I found this ID carefully filed away in a file box, with his current driver's license blown up, as if for examination for duplication. Fritz is trained as a grapho-analyst, and is a talented graphic artist. He has made his own driver's licenses before and a trusted friend says he has created more false ID. He saw Fritz with a current Canadian passport and credit cards under the name of "Amos Eicher," one of the aliases he used on the run. Why? I'm not sure, but I feel that he must be getting ready to run again. Until I can be sure of why he needs this ID, I'm seeking supervised visitation for Erick."

You can tell that he was very mentally unstable. Who knows what was going through his mind or clouding his thoughts half of the time. His "source" was people telling him things and who knows who these people were. He probably only had so much information and there was only so much he could talk about it. With his state of mind, he probably thought his life was threatened that's why he avoided giving more information on it.

Boopdedoop

Established
Just wanna share something. Out of the blues, I dreamt of V. He was very much different from what we see on cam. I think he’s a good person in real life but got drag in to the negative side because I think he was forced to do things that he doesnt like. What do you think guys?
Ngl I feel like dreams have nothing really to do with seeking truth from other worldly psychic force to seek information. But I believe its perceptions in your own mind that make you have dreams. Your own wants, desires, worries, fears, and what you have been thinking about a lot create your dreams. None of us know what these people are like in person. However, I'm not going to deny the possibility of you being right because any human being could be like that.

Last edited:

Love Life

Rookie
oooh sorry I thought you meant something else.

from this quote in the article
"In the first paragraph of this letter I referred to the safety of this family. I married Fritz, because I was in love and I felt he was a devoted Christian and a victim of his first wife. The fact remains, however, that Fritz is a convicted felon, and he spent time in prison. His crime was interfering with custodial rights and kidnapping his son. He was on the run with his son by his first marriage, James, for almost four years. During this time he used false identification under 6 or 7 names. A couple of weeks ago, I found this ID carefully filed away in a file box, with his current driver's license blown up, as if for examination for duplication. Fritz is trained as a grapho-analyst, and is a talented graphic artist. He has made his own driver's licenses before and a trusted friend says he has created more false ID. He saw Fritz with a current Canadian passport and credit cards under the name of "Amos Eicher," one of the aliases he used on the run. Why? I'm not sure, but I feel that he must be getting ready to run again. Until I can be sure of why he needs this ID, I'm seeking supervised visitation for Erick."

You can tell that he was very mentally unstable. Who knows what was going through his mind or clouding his thoughts half of the time. His "source" was people telling him things and who knows who these people were. He probably only had so much information and there was only so much he could talk about it. With his state of mind, he probably thought his life was threatened that's why he avoided giving more information on it.
Threatened? Or more likely to get backlashed off? With some criminal records?

He was charged for criminal activities eg bomb attack, robbery and more. For sure some say bomb attack was frame up but, what excuses he came up with? He claimed he was ten miles away from the attack spot on his workplace but his patron lied of his presence, only for past backstabbing on someone, too much proof for frame up? Also was covering up accusation of sexual asault on Todd. He was running around hiding for several years and then got proven by police. Hmm....very cold blooded for an unstable person?

He presented himself as a christian counselor and teacher. But on any debate can't confess critical questions when challenged. He cheated on his 2nd wife with one of his patients and then abandoned his family, so much Christian?

Several times made prediction saying "I was told by God" but that didn't happen then said "It was vague call from God". But his actions speaks he is outta reservation of Christianity to be called by God in this materiallistic world phase, who will believe this sort of statement on an apology paper?

This last part sounds a highly bigoted or fraud person would say behind the curtain of Christianity. And as in, no source was ever being provided from him just to hear out and believe. Heres the problem, nothing makes to take him seriously anyway.

lal golapi

Established

He was charged for criminal activities eg bomb attack, robbery and more. For sure some say bomb attack was frame up but, what excuses he came up with? He claimed he was ten miles away from the attack spot on his workplace but his patron lied of his presence, only for past backstabbing on someone, too much proof for frame up? Also was covering up accusation of sexual asault on Todd. He was running around hiding for several years and then got proven by police. Hmm....very cold blooded for an unstable person?

He presented himself as a christian counselor and teacher. But on any debate can't confess critical questions when challenged. He cheated on his 2nd wife with one of his patients and then abandoned his family, so much Christian?

Several times made prediction saying "I was told by God" but that didn't happen then said "It was vague call from God". But his actions speaks he is outta reservation of Christianity to be called by God in this materiallistic world phase, who will believe this sort of statement on an apology paper?

This last part sounds a highly bigoted or fraud person would say behind the curtain of Christianity. And as in, no source was ever being provided from him just to hear out and believe. Heres the problem, nothing makes to take him seriously anyway.
Oh there are good amount of hole into him, wasn't expecting this. He was getting prophecy?? How will he cover up this kind of hillarious claim lol. I knew from the beginning something is up with this entire theory, now its matching up with mine one too.

lal golapi

Established

Well I searched for more info about him but there is not much talk on him, mostly selected few on his books article for selling purpose and some narration and these what you mentioned, its pretty interesting. Apparently anyone who would be interested to know about his work and sources will only be forced to know only those particular articles. The article you showed it says most of the datas against him was removed and his supporters re-uploaded it, you are right thats the result I got. No source anywhere, not from him and not from those publishers and supporters either, whoever follows just believes whatever he says, its definitely not credible to be accepted.