BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
It's sad how bad his voice has gotten. There's a video of Jk making fun of him practicing BWL. I think it's for their SNL performance. He gets so mad and there's pain in his face.
It is unbelievable how these people had a talent like V voice and Jim1n dance ,and they have success and fame,but they loose their talents.
I really can't understand how,but i am convinced about my theory that their lifes are preplanned
And so it doesn't care if they have qualities
They have to be used to spread the agenda
And so Jimin is not considered for his dance,but for his androginy
And V is not considered for his voice,but he is like a human brand.
Jk is different.I think he is the Ace of the group.That explains why the leader of the group is not the real leader.The leader is a guide.
I think j hope is the real leader,because J1n is used for his visuals,and Sg no comments.
J hope gives me leader vibes.

It is unbelievable how these people had a talent like V voice and Jim1n dance ,and they have success and fame,but they loose their talents.
I really can't understand how,but i am convinced about my theory that their lifes are preplanned
And so it doesn't care if they have qualities
They have to be used to spread the agenda
And so Jimin is not considered for his dance,but for his androginy
And V is not considered for his voice,but he is like a human brand.
Jk is different.I think he is the Ace of the group.That explains why the leader of the group is not the real leader.The leader is a guide.
I think j hope is the real leader,because J1n is used for his visuals,and Sg no comments.
J hope gives me leader vibes.
Can you get more in depth about Jh being the leader and Jk being the ace for the group? This is what I've been thinking. I heard rumors that Tae won't be allowed to release his mixtape until Jk. They want him to release his first. It's sad that their talents were wasted. I'm not a fan of Jm but have to respect his incredible gift. They've been reduced into commodities. There's a video of a kpop idol saying that a group that would take over the West was already being planned. That was before their debut. He said they would debut in 5 years and that's when btees debuted.

Fujiko

Star
Can you get more in depth about Jh being the leader and Jk being the ace for the group? This is what I've been thinking. I heard rumors that Tae won't be allowed to release his mixtape until Jk. They want him to release his first. It's sad that their talents were wasted. I'm not a fan of Jm but have to respect his incredible gift. They've been reduced into commodities. There's a video of a kpop idol saying that a group that would take over the West was already being planned. That was before their debut. He said they would debut in 5 years and that's when btees debuted.
About J hope the way how it is considered a dancer(it ranked as second place like best kpop dancer,third is Jungkook)it means that he has power,and in a tv show about idols they called him to teach dance to the contestants.Also jd said that he is an handler.In butter dance the freestyle is j hope part,and after Jk...not Jimin
J1min has a dance preparation,he had potential to do ballet, but he is in the 8th place like Kai who is considered a model,a brand.
Jungkook third after j hope ,(Ta3min is at first place)is another proof that he is the Ace in the group.He had no dance preparation like Jimin and Kai,but he is in the top three,and not for fans,but for experts in the industry
J hope and Jk are considered for their talents.
Jimin,V are considered for their image.
I know the video about bts prediction,is in kitania rose channel.The guy who predicted their success is Suju siwon.So 5m knew that bt* would become successful ,and they partecipate in this because Siwon said "we are working"..they helped in this project
J hope seems to have more freedom than others,Dynam1te was his style,also Butter.
Jk is the Ace,so he does what they want from him,and he plays his role...the role of the golden maknae.Tae and Jim1n can't be better than Jk,because they must to play their roles.I think that V mixtape is blocked because of Jk mixtape.He can't be more successful than him.Look in run bt* how Jm and V are depicted in a funny/cute way..but Jk is the golden maknae good in competitions.And in the tweet video Jk can say no to the question about butter...V smirked and Jm said thank you...their positions is not like Jk.

Last edited:
About J hope the way how it is considered a dancer(it ranked as second place like best kpop dancer,third is Jungkook)it means that he has power,and in a tv show about idols they called him to teach dance to the contestants.Also jd said that he is an handler.In butter dance the freestyle is j hope part,and after Jk...not Jimin
J1min has a dance preparation,he had potential to do ballet, but he is in the 8th place like Kai who is considered a model,a brand.
Jungkook third after j hope ,(Ta3min is at first place)is another proof that he is the Ace in the group.He had no dance preparation like Jimin and Kai,but he is in the top three,and not for fans,but for experts in the industry
I know the video about bts prediction,is in kitania rose channel.The guy who predicted their success is Suju siwon.So 5m knew that bt* would become successful ,and they partecipate in this because Siwon said "we are working"..they helped in this project
J hope seems to have more freedom than others,Dynam1te was his style,also Butter.
Jk is the Ace,so he does what they want from him,and he plays his role...the role of the golden maknae.Tae and Jim1n can't be better than Jk,because they must to play their roles.I think that V mixtape is blocked because of Jk mixtape.He can't be more successful than him.Look in run bt* how Jm and V are depicted in a funny/cute way..but Jk is the golden maknae good in competitions.And in the tweet video Jk can say no to the question about butter...V smirked and Jm said thank you...their positions is not like Jk.
They are slaves in the group compared to Jk and Jh. I heard that Jk had sex with a radio host to bring the group an introduction in America. He doesn't have to do that anymore. When Jk talks to Jm, he doesn't talk to him with respect. It bothers Jm but Tae takes it. There's a connection to Sm with the Celeb Bromance show. Jk and a member of SJ were on there together. When Jk wants to play or flirt with Tae, he does that, and when he wants to put him in his place, he does that too. Jk and Jh are company men. They will outlive the group and could prosper if Jk keeps his shit together. He's very messy and is coming apart.

They're holding back the maknae mixtapes for someone who can't survive in the western market. There's an excellent analysis of this on lolcow. He wouldn't be able to handle the demands of a solo artist. He's talented but isn't as talented as an American artist. His dance skills won't carry a career. Americans consider vocal talent and dancing isn't a requirement. I never knew that he was considered a top 5 dancer over Taemin, Jm, and Kai. They used to rank higher than him. He has become a great dancer. His performances can lack in personality sometimes. Tae is a good dancer but lazy. He doesn't finish the moves and would rather have fanservice or makes faces at the fans.

Not to seem aggressive, but their dances don't matter in terms of liking it or not, because at the end of the day, their dances were practiced with witchcraft. When they put spells on you, they don't just do it by chanting or quickly flashing certain satanic symbols, they also dance to entice you, much like their songs. Let's not compare them to other idols, because all dances idols do will put a spell on you, no matter which group it's from.
I saw this comment and it reminds me of this. It's a demonstration of the 5 movements from the show OA. I want to say more about this subject,but it doesn't feel safe. Needless to say, movement has an ability to affect people and create.

They have used the same choreography in Dynamite, Butter and Dimple. It could mean something, but it could be because Armys don't need to see new stuff to get them a number one song.

queen82

Star
They are slaves in the group compared to Jk and Jh. I heard that Jk had sex with a radio host to bring the group an introduction in America. He doesn't have to do that anymore. When Jk talks to Jm, he doesn't talk to him with respect. It bothers Jm but Tae takes it. There's a connection to Sm with the Celeb Bromance show. Jk and a member of SJ were on there together. When Jk wants to play or flirt with Tae, he does that, and when he wants to put him in his place, he does that too. Jk and Jh are company men. They will outlive the group and could prosper if Jk keeps his shit together. He's very messy and is coming apart.

They're holding back the maknae mixtapes for someone who can't survive in the western market. There's an excellent analysis of this on lolcow. He wouldn't be able to handle the demands of a solo artist. He's talented but isn't as talented as an American artist. His dance skills won't carry a career. Americans consider vocal talent and dancing isn't a requirement. I never knew that he was considered a top 5 dancer over Taemin, Jm, and Kai. They used to rank higher than him. He has become a great dancer. His performances can lack in personality sometimes. Tae is a good dancer but lazy. He doesn't finish the moves and would rather have fanservice or makes faces at the fans.
so that's why they became famous in the Us, Jungkook really did a good job with that radio host

arhur12

Star

I don't know about jk and the american host but I have heard sasaeng rumors that he isn't as humble and sweet as he is on cameras and is actually a huge playboy in real life. I don't know if anyone on here agrees with me on this but my family told me that people who are involved in bad things (drugs,sex scandals) God takes away his blessings from them and it shows on their face and that you can tell a person's deeds from their face I have been noticing it with JK when he debuted he still had an innocence on his face but since late 2020 he looks different to my eyes. I am from Pakistan and here we say that the person is "makrooh" which means that they look gross/hideous/unclean alot of hollywood celebrities look like that in particular Billie Eillish, Halsey, and maddonna and literally every lgbtq+ celeb have that particular look and all bt5 members excluding j1n and T@e (and guess what these 2 are the most mistreated members) have that look on their face now there are quite a few idols who give me the same vibes but bt5 are the most noticable one that makes me believe they are all involved in some satanic rituals now

queen82

Star
I don't know about jk and the american host but I have heard sasaeng rumors that he isn't as humble and sweet as he is on cameras and is actually a huge playboy in real life. I don't know if anyone on here agrees with me on this but my family told me that people who are involved in bad things (drugs,sex scandals) God takes away his blessings from them and it shows on their face and that you can tell a person's deeds from their face I have been noticing it with JK when he debuted he still had an innocence on his face but since late 2020 he looks different to my eyes. I am from Pakistan and here we say that the person is "makrooh" which means that they look gross/hideous/unclean alot of hollywood celebrities look like that in particular Billie Eillish, Halsey, and maddonna and literally every lgbtq+ celeb have that particular look and all bt5 members excluding j1n and T@e (and guess what these 2 are the most mistreated members) have that look on their face now there are quite a few idols who give me the same vibes but bt5 are the most noticable one that makes me believe they are all involved in some satanic rituals now
don't know maybe the abuse , and a certain life style and the fame change his personality...

arhur12

Star
don't know maybe the abuse , and a certain life style and the fame change his personality...
yeah with JK it could be possible that he was an MK ultra mind control victim because he was also very young at the time of his debut but with Jh0pe I have felt this since their rookie days so some people saying that he is their handler could be true.

arhur12

Star
J1m1n is much better dancer than JK I haven't seen that list but I would never put him in the same ranks as Jh0pe or T@emin.He is a good dancer at best but nothing beyond that also he is actually one of the worst main vocalist in kpop trained singers sometimes rank T@ehyung above him in singing technique all bt5 members are mediocre in terms of talent they rely heavily on autotune to make their songs sound good and nowadays they are not even putting effort in their dancing. Only Jh,rm and sg have actual skills they are only popular bcz of HYB3's marketing and their made up sob stories they use emotional appeal to manipulate their fans into thinking that they were the most mistreated group in the history of kpop and jk he is severely overhyped by his fans his performances lack character and his music taste is shit but he is more marketable than t@ehyung and he is HYB3's Golden boy so they always push him. I watched his solo stage in mots last year he couldn't even hold his breath for 4 minutes and that choreo was not even that hard how he gonna hold solo concerts if he gets tired just by performing one 4 minute song? everytime they tour either him or j1m1n get sick or injured they do not have the making of a solo artist at best I see him becoming a soloist like justin bieber or justin timberlake But I don't think he will reach the same level as Gd,Ta@yang,T@emin as a soloist but it doesn't matter bcz his fans are crazy his fans trend him on twitter for 2 days just for changing his hairstyle Army's are brainwashed I sometimes feel embarrased at my friends for hyping bt5 for every mediocre thing they do :mad:

queen82

Star
J1m1n is much better dancer than JK I haven't seen that list but I would never put him in the same ranks as Jh0pe or T@emin.He is a good dancer at best but nothing beyond that also he is actually one of the worst main vocalist in kpop trained singers sometimes rank T@ehyung above him in singing technique all bt5 members are mediocre in terms of talent they rely heavily on autotune to make their songs sound good and nowadays they are not even putting effort in their dancing. Only Jh,rm and sg have actual skills they are only popular bcz of HYB3's marketing and their made up sob stories they use emotional appeal to manipulate their fans into thinking that they were the most mistreated group in the history of kpop and jk he is severely overhyped by his fans his performances lack character and his music taste is shit but he is more marketable than t@ehyung and he is HYB3's Golden boy so they always push him. I watched his solo stage in mots last year he couldn't even hold his breath for 4 minutes and that choreo was not even that hard how he gonna hold solo concerts if he gets tired just by performing one 4 minute song? everytime they tour either him or j1m1n get sick or injured they do not have the making of a solo artist at best I see him becoming a soloist like justin bieber or justin timberlake But I don't think he will reach the same level as Gd,Ta@yang,T@emin as a soloist but it doesn't matter bcz his fans are crazy his fans trend him on twitter for 2 days just for changing his hairstyle Army's are brainwashed I sometimes feel embarrased at my friends for hyping bt5 for every mediocre thing they do :mad:
yes i agree that Jimin is one the worst singer but better dancer, but if you watch Exo Kai at the beginning his vocals were not that good and he rarely sing, most rapping, his vocals improved a lot during years

Fujiko

Star
The hyung line except J1n could have a solo career with good results,and also V if he was not lazy and wouldn't ruined his voice.His attitude is bad and unprofessional.
They are overrated because of fans,but Jk and Jm have not the potential to have a great solo career.
Even if Jk is the golden maknae his voice is not special,but i think he knows that ,he is at the top thanks to army and not because he is the best, and he enjoy his life,he is competitive and so he wants to be the best.I think really he changed and became selfish,arrogant.
The maknae line is the most problematic.Jm seems a narcissist,and V no comments.

so that's why they became famous in the Us, Jungkook really did a good job with that radio host
That's part of it. He's their American handler. This is serious, but I giggled a lot. I think as soon as possible, Jk stopped selling himself.

I posted some sasaeng information on another post that said he's a player and not humble at all. He has a sweet bunny reputation among his fans but he's not sweet. None of them are sweet people. There's something similar in my culture. You can see a person's character on their face. They have such a hard and depraved look on their faces. I wonder how Armys see them needing protection. Their fans need protection from the group. Their natural gifts were used to glorify evil. It makes sense that they would lose their God given gifts.

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
I posted some sasaeng information on another post that said he's a player and not humble at all. He has a sweet bunny reputation among his fans but he's not sweet. None of them are sweet people. There's something similar in my culture. You can see a person's character on their face. They have such a hard and depraved look on their faces. I wonder how Armys see them needing protection. Their fans need protection from the group. Their natural gifts were used to glorify evil. It makes sense that they would love their God given gifts.
jungkook got a few nosejobs now he thinks he's above everyone and he can play with anyone's heart

Fujiko

Star
Gd gives me these "dirty" vibes

The hyung line except J1n could have a solo career with good results,and also V if he was not lazy and wouldn't ruined his voice.His attitude is bad and unprofessional.
They are overrated because of fans,but Jk and Jm have not the potential to have a great solo career.
Even if Jk is the golden maknae his voice is not special,but i think he knows that ,he is at the top thanks to army and not because he is the best, and he enjoy his life,he is competitive and so he wants to be the best.I think really he changed and became selfish,arrogant.
The maknae line is the most problematic.Jm seems a narcissist,and V no comments.
Everyone is reading Jk for filth. Putting his supposed talents in perspective. Compared to a lot of American pop stars without the use of autotune, he's mediocre. If Tae didn't ruin his voice and wasn't so arrogant and have a bad attitude, he would've done good in a western market. Another reason is they have poor English skills outside of Rm. I think that's why newer groups are focusing on everyone speaking good English.

This is why I started to loathe btees. They're manipulative and lying to their fans. Their lover? I'm sure when they're with a real lover, they don't scream Army. This is a translation of the awards btees made for Army. They didn't make an English translation available. The company has said they don't bother because IArmy will interact even if they can't understand.

Attachments

jungkook got a few nosejobs now he thinks he's above everyone and he can play with anyone's heart
His original nose was cuter. He should stop butchering his face before he looks like a Gangnam Unnie. He wouldn't look like he does without plastic surgery and acne treatment.
Gd gives me these "dirty" vibes
He's had a few scandals. Supposedly he's dating Jennie from Blackpink. He also had a marijuana scandal which is kind of weak sauce. He wasn't in the country getting high, but tested positive for it.

arhur12

Star
Everyone is reading Jk for filth. Putting his supposed talents in perspective. Compared to a lot of American pop stars without the use of autotune, he's mediocre. If Tae didn't ruin his voice and wasn't so arrogant and have a bad attitude, he would've done good in a western market. Another reason is they have poor English skills outside of Rm. I think that's why newer groups are focusing on everyone speaking good English.

This is why I started to loathe btees. They're manipulative and lying to their fans. Their lover? I'm sure when they're with a real lover, they don't scream Army. This is a translation of the awards btees made for Army. They didn't make an English translation available. The company has said they don't bother because IArmy will interact even if they can't understand.
Bt5 don't work as hard as they claim they have been promoting in America since 2017 they should have been fluent in English by now but they still rely on RM for communications superm hyung line couldn't speak English when they debuted in 2019 but ba3k and ta3m have shown so much improvement since then ba3k recently explained something to a fan/someone entirely in English ta3m has done full vlives in English and actively tries to communicate with fans in his broken English and they do that while actively doing their og group and solo activities while bt5 still are almost at the same level as 2018 if they work so hard why don't we see any improvement from them same with j1m1n's singing everyone in bt5 says he works hard still he has shown no improvement

swayy000

Star
yeah with JK it could be possible that he was an MK ultra mind control victim because he was also very young at the time of his debut but with Jh0pe I have felt this since their rookie days so some people saying that he is their handler could be true.
yes with jk he was very young and put into that satanic industry so makes sense the way he is now. From my observations, the other members, namj00n especially, look dead inside. Even in interviews they have they act as robots, everything is so fake . And as for sug@... lets just say idk what happened to him after rehab for his shoulder...