BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
The videos they put out encourage it. Their winter package had baby sounds for Jk, it's also in some of their other videos. They do so much aeygo and love when Armys mother them. Yet, don't sit next to them on planes, look at them except in 1,000 seats at a concert and only give them unconditional praise because uWu.
nobodys gonna talk about how bighit sexualized jungkoook when he was a MINOR? that gives me major red flags.
watch it at 0:37

Fujiko

Star
How old was Jk? He looks too young to be doing that. They cover their newer groups from showing skin but didn't do anything for btees. When Jm showed skin,he felt so uncomfortable.
Jm seems like he was starving and he was exhaused.Maybe the starvation is a way to contro not only their weight,but their minds

queen82

Star
The videos they put out encourage it. Their winter package had baby sounds for Jk, it's also in some of their other videos. They do so much aeygo and love when Armys mother them. Yet, don't sit next to them on planes, look at them except in 1,000 seats at a concert and only give them unconditional praise because uWu.
yes but i notice that BlackPink have the same videos with those title, Blinks and Army are the same

queen82

Star
nobodys gonna talk about how bighit sexualized jungkoook when he was a MINOR? that gives me major red flags.
watch it at 0:37
all of them are sexualized in that scene , didn't Jimin was a minor too when he show his abs in the No more dreams era?

Jm seems like he was starving and he was exhaused.Maybe the starvation is a way to contro not only their weight,but their minds
I suggested that in a recent post. I think the starvation, tattoos and self harming is a way to get control back.
yes but i notice that BlackPink have the same videos with those title, Blinks and Army are the same
I think Blackpink has more personality. Btees has no personality.
all of them are sexualized in that scene , didn't Jimin was a minor too when he show his abs in the No more dreams era?
They made Jm do it too. All of the maknaes were minors when that happened.

Bts have personality back then before they became soulless puppets
Was that their real personality, or the one assigned to them? The more I learn about kpop, the less real it seems. They give them personalities, like Jh who's actually serious. They chose the leader, the nurturing member and the wacky member. It's the same formula with every group. The difference is btees used social media to gain their fans.

Fujiko

Star
I suggested that in a recent post. I think the starvation, tattoos and self harming is a way to get control back.

I think Blackpink has more personality. Btees has no personality.

They made Jm do it too. All of the maknaes were minors when that happened.
I am interested about tattoo...do you think tattoos are a way to control them?

I am interested about tattoo...do you think tattoos are a way to control them?
Control over the members? I meant more control over themselves. They are products, not allowed t do anything on their own. I read about one idol who wasn't allowed to keep his passport. The idea that Rm loses his passport is preposterous. The guys can't pick their clothing, hair, schedules but can keep a document that let's them gtfo when they want?

queen82

Star
Was that their real personality, or the one assigned to them? The more I learn about kpop, the less real it seems. They give them personalities, like Jh who's actually serious. They chose the leader, the nurturing member and the wacky member. It's the same formula with every group. The difference is btees used social media to gain their fans.
don't know but they seems more genuine in their beginning