BTS discussion thread

Borabora

Rookie

Hybe tried to acquire SM Entertainment last year but "fell through"

did you guys know about this?

LOL Im laughing so hard, he just collecting enemies.

And all of the comments are makjang tho...

1. [+1,172] Bang Shi Hyuk needs to cut the crap out

2. [+907] Bang Shi Hyuk is crossing the line

3. [+899] What a load of bull ㅋㅋ Hybe is ruining K-Pop. Please stay in your lane...

4. [+392] Why mess with SM anyway?;;

5. [+347] Ugh this is giving me high blood pressure

6. [+190] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but this isn't really that funny at all

7. [+135] Out of the top 3 agencies, SM has the most unique world building out of all of them. Stay in your lane and stop trying to ruin what doesn't need your input.

Oh, and this one too...

Y'all certainly know that nothing lasts forever, right? Likewise with popularity, one day it will decline

Beholden to Paramatma

Established

3. [+899] What a load of bull ㅋㅋ Hybe is ruining K-Pop. Please stay in your lane...

7. [+135] Out of the top 3 agencies, SM has the most unique world building out of all of them. Stay in your lane and stop trying to ruin what doesn't need your input.

Oh, and this one too...

Y'all certainly know that nothing lasts forever, right? Likewise with popularity, one day it will decline

Further proof that Bang Sipe3do is heavily Involved in the occult. Sure, BT5 might have raked in a billion or so but is it still enough to go on a procuring spree, targeting one of the Big 3’s , he is seen doing now.
BT5 with their trash music holds A vice like grip over the lives of hundreds of millions of youngsters in countries all over the world.
Just recently a local celebrity from where I am , 15 year old Hansika Krishna, made a reaction video of bts. Read the comment section and at least 30-40 have become Madmy‘s having Been influenced by this video.

Truthteller

Veteran

Oh, and this one too...

As much as p3Do Bang is despicable, Lee Sooman- owner of $M is no better. He is the one who made Kpop global, of course after getting the blessings of Madame Rothchild in France. So many suicides in $M, if I remember correctly there was exactly 666 days between Jonghyun and Sulli’s ”suicides”. This was posted in the general kpop thread before as well.
1622651981359.jpeg880E469D-8D3C-492F-9A14-B187FD216CEF.jpeg
The OG satanic family, most famous illuminati bloodline.

Attachments

queen82

Star
As much as p3Do Bang is despicable, Lee Sooman- owner of $M is no better. He is the one who made Kpop global, of course after getting the blessings of Madame Rothchild in France. So many suicides in $M, if I remember correctly there was exactly 666 days between Jonghyun and Sulli’s ”suicides”. This was posted in the general kpop thread before as well.
View attachment 57140View attachment 57141
that woman looks really evil

swayy000

Star
Oh, and this one too...

:( if only that person and the rest in the comments knew the shady and evil truth behind their "success"...

:( if only that person and the rest in the comments knew the shady and evil truth behind their "success"...
Their rage is palpable and understandable. Most people love in societies where most of those who work the hardest make the least. Especially in highly competitive Asian and Western countries. A lot of people are quiting society and doing what makes them happy. Why work for minimum wage when someone else is making millions shaking their ass and singing off tune? Another person makes billions moving money between assets and increased their earnings by firing workers and putting that money into profits. Why work hard if this is the society we're working for? Koreans attend hours of school to compete for a spot in a good college. Plastic surgery is a necessity. All for the chance to push a pencil or a mop in a corporation. Only chaebols and a few entertainers get ahead. It's not that different in other countries.

Borabora

Rookie
Further proof that Bang Sipe3do is heavily Involved in the occult. Sure, BT5 might have raked in a billion or so but is it still enough to go on a procuring spree, targeting one of the Big 3’s , he is seen doing now.
BT5 with their trash music holds A vice like grip over the lives of hundreds of millions of youngsters in countries all over the world.
Just recently a local celebrity from where I am , 15 year old Hansika Krishna, made a reaction video of bts. Read the comment section and at least 30-40 have become Madmy‘s having Been influenced by this video.
Can you post the link here?

Borabora

Rookie
View attachment 57140View attachment 57141
Yes, all of them are evil. However, BH is the most greedy among the big 4 companies (YG, SM, BH, JYP). This round cat (bang) feels he is very strong and powerful now, he thinks he able to acquire sm like what he did to cube, pledis, source music and ithaca.

But i like it when BH does stupid things like this.

Kmifs

Rookie
Was that their real personality, or the one assigned to them? The more I learn about kpop, the less real it seems. They give them personalities, like Jh who's actually serious. They chose the leader, the nurturing member and the wacky member. It's the same formula with every group. The difference is btees used social media to gain their fans.
[/QUOTE

I completely agree with this, i feel as though all kpop is very much designed and bt5 for some reason were chosen to be the ones to excell more in a worldwide scale, but definitely each member is given a role because they have to try and fulfill every fan fantasy, so every fan is feels identified.

They are whatever their fans want them to be. Their expectations are so high there's no room for the real person. That's why scandals hit fandoms so hard. They make the idol this perfect person and there's no room for failure.

The groups are big, so that fans can find a bias to identify with. That's why solo artists aren't as popular. There's less room for failure with the kpop formula. Even then, a hundred groups launch each year and only a few find success.

A few of them wax their facial hair. That's why we never see it. Who wants to look like an adolescent boy in their 20s? They look like malnourished twinks by starving, waxing, and dressing like kids. Until very recently, they weren't allowed to workout. They wanted the guys to look like teen boys.

eaisa

Established
A few of them wax their facial hair. That's why we never see it. Who wants to look like an adolescent boy in their 20s? They look like malnourished twinks by starving, waxing, and dressing like kids. Until very recently, they weren't allowed to workout. They wanted the guys to look like teen boys.

convinced that their mangers are pedos