BTS discussion thread

Actually, many korean girl groups aren't close or hated each other unlike on the west where I don't heard any bad beef between them and Spice Girls seems close to one another.
I've never heard anything bad about them.
Backstreet Boys are still together , they still active, doing concerts etc, her latest CD was titled DNA, they have a hiatus when one of the members AJ Mc Lean have problems related to drugs ...
I think Nick Carter was going through a lot. His father tried to kill him and his brother.

SG doesnt give two shits. I doubt he'll be able to be a handler, you have to follow the maknae's around, make sure they dont say anything even close to wrong, all while acting like your friend with them.
He really could care less. He's friendly enough with Tae but is emotionally unstable himself. Maybe Jh is his handler? The only members stable enough to be a handler are Rm, Jh and Jn. Everyone else needs to be handled.

Fujiko

Star
He really could care less. He's friendly enough with Tae but is emotionally unstable himself. Maybe Jh is his handler? The only members stable enough to be a handler are Rm, Jh and Jn. Everyone else needs to be handled.
Really Suga seems having a lot of problems..seems unstable,drugged,under meds,i can't understand well but i don't think he is an handler

Really Suga seems having a lot of problems..seems unstable,drugged,under meds,i can't understand well but i don't think he is an handler
He's out of it most of the time. He's usually sleepy or lethargic. I think they drug everyone but Jh, Rm and Jn. Everyone else is blown to the moon half the time. That's why they randomly act weird, and Armys call them crackheads. From the beginning, Rm said he takes care of the member V. There's many videos of Jh comforting and watching over the maknaes. He also hit Jm when he was mocking Rm. The oldest, Jn, corrals and watches them. Why are thy always looking for Jk? He's a grown ass man. Let him eat, have sex and fart in peace.

eaisa

Established
He's out of it most of the time. He's usually sleepy or lethargic. I think they drug everyone but Jh, Rm and Jn. Everyone else is blown to the moon half the time. That's why they randomly act weird, and Armys call them crackheads. From the beginning, Rm said he takes care of the member V. There's many videos of Jh comforting and watching over the maknaes. He also hit Jm when he was mocking Rm. The oldest, Jn, corrals and watches them. Why are thy always looking for Jk? He's a grown ass man. Let him eat, have sex and fart in peace.
isnt jk and jimin the one that promote pedofilia the most? thats why its so satisfying seeing them getting beratled when they do something wrong.

isnt jk and jimin the one that promote pedofilia the most? thats why its so satisfying seeing them getting beratled when they do something wrong.
I heard Tae is too. He's known as off so he can say something and people think it's adorable.

Ive just watched the part you are talking. Yeah it does look odd if you look on the surface what some people saying like "dies in 48 hours, last video 48 volume, even weight 48" But I don't think its anything special.
Reason the claim of died in 48 hours or her body found in 48 hours proved to be false, that was just few hours but rumor spread its 48.
Also the buffering part must have been a malfunction when she uploaded it. Somewhere I got the explanation. When she filmed it, it was fine, when she edited there wasn't any glitch, sometimes the video malfunctions but all the elements as an overlay example the texts, voices remians the same. Also to explain the part the clock jumped to 3 mins, its because she cut some part or fast forwarded, which caused the high pitch voice. And why she didn't edited the leftover buffering part, cause editing is really exhausting. As she wasn't mentally stable, she didn't have any motivation to edit more. So she said in the description which requested to the viewers to skip the glitch.

And some say the high pitched voice was "i will die" which isn't correct either cause she was showing how to apply toner or such and said "rub on my face"
Moreover she was facing bullying for a while so that can be her cause of suicide.

I usually avoid the sacrifice topic cause it lies on the verge of gossips, uncertainty. Moreover, bh might be getting ideas from us to stimulate that sacrifice hints on mvs cause there are more sh*t stuffs they are doing and showing and to avoid other discussion. The storyline sacrifice stuffs I never believe to be true. If something really has to happen with someone, you will see them rebelling or showing distress frequently which isn't present in beeteeass with "butter", they are fully enjoying it and ridiculing in a way to mock us.
Do you think the starvation, drugs and tattoos are a form of distress or rebelling? Sometimes people with eating disorders use it to have some control over their bodies. They're under a lot of stress and that's one thing they can control. I meant people in general not btees. The joy and happiness starts and stops with their smiles, never going to their eyes. They look dead inside and just going through the motions. Do you think it's because of what they're doing behind scenes, the added pressure to win a Grammy, mistreatment or fake?