BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
Yes I remember reading about this but I did not know it was called milk club I think 5m and bigshit planned on clearing the way for bt5 and it could also be possible that sull1's death was a sacrifice for nct just like superm was an agenda to push them in the west. 5m is definetly involved with some occult stuff too many of their idols have mental health issues or try to commit suicide I think 5m tried to sabotage their own groups for bt5. Both x-0 and sh1nee could be big in America but in 2017 both of their careers hit a halt. With sh1nee it began with 0new's scandal which hurt their reputation among knetz I think that was staged they were probably pressuring 0new and sh1nee to disband with that scandal and then we know what happened to j0nghyun sh1nee are just a shell of their previous selves now without j0nghyun and with T@emin in the military now and other members more intrested in variety and acting I don't think they will be able to maintain their popularity for long after this.

check this X-0 were supposed to win most of the daesang awards that year but they manipulated the results for bt5 to win after this 5m and yg artists stopped going to award shows which further paved the way for bt5 worldwide success the beef only stopped in 2020 but ba3khyun still did not attend mama last year even though other 5m artists were there x-0 new song is flopping on korean charts even dcm did better than DFTF.
Exactly,they boicotted the groups who could be a problem for bt* rise

arhur12

Star
There have been rumors about it still running for current idols. It's depressing if that's true. Why don't they give their artists access to mental health care? A lot of companies are offering counseling since Jonghyun died. I think they do it too.

That's so dirty if he did. Was Gfr!end in the occult? I've also heard their company's debts dragged them under. They were profitable but everything went towards that.
5m doesn't care about their idols they only care about money it is common for them to drop their senior artists in favor of younger groups.

arhur12

Star
It is written that the members were Taeyon and Onew.Leeteuk revealed about Onew being part of this club.Onew is very quiet,too much.
I agree with @arhur12 being suspicious of him.
I don't think he killed j0nghyun or was involved in his death but he could possibly be a candidate for sacrifice like j0nghyun also I read some sasaeng rumors on quora from 5m staff that members of sh1nee red velvet and nct 127 unit show signs of anxiety, panic attacks and eating disorders we saw glimpse of it with 0new and T@emin recently with b1stro de sh1nee so 0new probably knew something about j0nghyun being sacrificed hence he avoids mentioning him.

arhur12

Star

ScarlettRose

Rookie
Ba3khyun and d.0 and ka1 fans I think are the most toxic ba3khyun fans are the worst they are arrogant bcz he is a million seller now. They actively hated on ka1 when he got good promo from 5m for his debut they do the same with other 5m male soloists.
I wouldn’t call those people “fans”, since they hate the other people from the fandom (real fans). Detest the real fans and throw shit to the artist (the ones they don’t like) and act like saessangs.

Instead of be a true fan and support solo and group activities and see the artists happy about their personal decisions, they say mean things like when it was exposed that JongDae (Chen) was married and about to be a father, and those “”fans”” wanted to him to leave the band…

Bunch of resentful envy idiots.

This really shows how disgustingly toxic the fandoms can be, around the world, not just South Korea or Far East region.

Last edited:
Yes I remember reading about this but I did not know it was called milk club I think 5m and bigshit planned on clearing the way for bt5 and it could also be possible that sull1's death was a sacrifice for nct just like superm was an agenda to push them in the west. 5m is definetly involved with some occult stuff too many of their idols have mental health issues or try to commit suicide I think 5m tried to sabotage their own groups for bt5. Both x-0 and sh1nee could be big in America but in 2017 both of their careers hit a halt. With sh1nee it began with 0new's scandal which hurt their reputation among knetz I think that was staged they were probably pressuring 0new and sh1nee to disband with that scandal and then we know what happened to j0nghyun sh1nee are just a shell of their previous selves now without j0nghyun and with T@emin in the military now and other members more intrested in variety and acting I don't think they will be able to maintain their popularity for long after this.

check this X-0 were supposed to win most of the daesang awards that year but they manipulated the results for bt5 to win after this 5m and yg artists stopped going to award shows which further paved the way for bt5 worldwide success the beef only stopped in 2020 but ba3khyun still did not attend mama last year even though other 5m artists were there x-0 new song is flopping on korean charts even dcm did better than DFTF.
Was sm trying to destroy their own groups? It's rumored that companies will sabotage their artists when they want to debut new groups. What would Sm gain from that?

He was probably a sacrifice for either sh1nee or x-0 man 5m keeps killing their idols I feel bad for them
It's two of them, brothers who killed themselves the same day. It's very suspicious. Amber from fx was friends with one of them. Their friends didn't know what happened for a week. She was so affected by her friend's death, she took 6 months away from the group.
5m doesn't care about their idols they only care about money it is common for them to drop their senior artists in favor of younger groups.
That happens all the time. What's the point of SuperM? It's supposed to be a way to make money while members of the main group are away for military service.
Exo are def better than Bts , not only them but there's others underrated boy groups that from some small company that are way better
Infinite seemed pretty good. The fansite of Jk used to be L's until she exposed his dating. There's a lot of decent groups but they don't get a chance with btees. I think ex0 was purposely sabotaged to make way for btees. I don't blame them for boycotting the shows. Maybe that's why Ba+ekhyun and Tae aren't as close anymore.
Ba3khyun and d.0 and ka1 fans I think are the most toxic ba3khyun fans are the worst they are arrogant bcz he is a million seller now. They actively hated on ka1 when he got good promo from 5m for his debut they do the same with other 5m male soloists.
Leave Bacon alone! Jk lol, but he even supported Kai when he released the song Mmmh. He recently went into the military, so wondering what he will do when he's back.
I wouldn’t call those people “fans”, since they hate the other people from the fandom (real fans). Detest the real fans and throw shit to the artist (the ones they don’t like) and act like saessangs.

Instead of be a true fan and support solo and group activities and see the artists happy about their personal decisions, they say mean things like when it was exposed that JongDae (Chen) was married and about to be a father, and those “”fans”” wanted to him to leave the band…

Bunch of resentful envy idiots.

This really shows how disgustingly toxic the fandoms can be, around the world, not just South Korea or Far East region.
The situation with Chen was horrible. People saying terrible things to his baby and wife. He's old enough to do what he wants. They should be happy for him. I wasn't a fan of everyone in btees but didn't spend time hating on them. I was a Tae and Jk stan, although I started with Rm, Jh and Sg. Now I can't stand Tae. He's the gateway drug for Armys. After getting hooked, everyone finds a new bias. His personality, lack of enthusiasm and disdain for his fans are a turn off.

ScarlettRose

Rookie
[………]

Leave Bacon alone! Jk lol, but he even supported Kai when he released the song Mmmh. He recently went into the military, so wondering what he will do when he's back.

The situation with Chen was horrible. People saying terrible things to his baby and wife. He's old enough to do what he wants. They should be happy for him. I wasn't a fan of everyone in btees but didn't spend time hating on them. I was a Tae and Jk stan, although I started with Rm, Jh and Sg. Now I can't stand Tae. He's the gateway drug for Armys. After getting hooked, everyone finds a new bias. His personality, lack of enthusiasm and disdain for his fans are a turn off.
Stop wondering what would BH would do when he is discharged from military service and stream DFTF !! “ψ(`∇´)ψ ~ huhuhu!( 〃´艸`)

I saw recent photos of him and other members and they all look good shaved! (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ♡ ~('▽^人) ).

He will do what he has to do when he finishes that and will have to train a bit again to get the kinaesthetic dance ability again along with signing.

I think that even if they call themselves “fans” they are not really fans because that would mean they support JD personal decisions and not be angry at him or even make criticism against the band members.

Despite of what we comment in these forums about K-Pop, the idols, and the companies, musically the X/O vocals are great and I don’t mind to listening from time to time.

And no bities member can reach their shoes in vocal technique or melismas-runs and adlibs. X/O are phenomenal at singing and trying different styles while bities are great at the hip-hop part specially, not so much as vocals.

———

I knew bities in 2016 I hooked for 1 year and later I got sick of it for some years until recent months during the “19” stuff. I am not so into it as when I met them but I liked the hiphop songs and I still listen to them sometimes. I liked Suga a lot and JHope, the bias.

Last edited:
Stop wondering what would BH would do when he is discharged from military service and stream DFTF !! “ψ(`∇´)ψ ~ huhuhu!( 〃´艸`)

I saw recent photos of him and other members and they all look good shaved! (´。• ω •。`) ♡ ♡ ~('▽^人) ).

He will do what he has to do when he finishes that and will have to train a bit again to get the kinaesthetic dance ability again along with signing.

I think that even if they call themselves “fans” they are not really fans because that would mean they support JD personal decisions and not be angry at him or even make criticism against the band members.

Despite of what we comment in these forums about K-Pop, the idols, and the companies, musically the X/O vocals are great and I don’t mind to listening from time to time.

And no bities member can reach their shoes in vocal technique or melismas-runs and adlibs. X/O are phenomenal at singing and trying different styles while bities are great at the hip-hop part specially, not so much as vocals.

———

I knew bities in 2016 I hooked for 1 year and later I got sick of it for some years until recent months during the “19” stuff. I am not so into it as when I met them but I liked the hiphop songs and I still listen to them sometimes. I liked Suga a lot and JHope, the bias.
What's the 19 stuff? I wasn't an Army for long so don't know about some of their stuff. I learned more after leaving than when I was a fan. I think Bacon will be fine. He's a strong person and very hardworking. He's improved in English and vocal abilities a lot. I love the song Paper Cuts because CX works so well together. I'm a fan of his personality but have started to pull away from all kpop. There's no innocent groups once they rise to the top. Even some of the nugus are questionable.

ScarlettRose

Rookie
What's the 19 stuff? I wasn't an Army for long so don't know about some of their stuff. I learned more after leaving than when I was a fan. I think Bacon will be fine. He's a strong person and very hardworking. He's improved in English and vocal abilities a lot. I love the song Paper Cuts because CX works so well together. I'm a fan of his personality but have started to pull away from all kpop. There's no innocent groups once they rise to the top. Even some of the nugus are questionable.
“C0DïV-19”.

Yes, of course none of them is innocent as you say. But musically it doesn’t mean than I don’t like them vocally or artistically as actors for example (Dyo),, (or TaeTae vocals from “The Era of the Girls”) and that they don’t work their ass off to be the good artist and entertainents they are.

Get away from the Hallyu Wave if you feel like it, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t like some stuff from them professionally speaking. And as I say this to you is also an advice for myself. Don’t attach to it emotionally, but that does not mean that you don’t enjoy the art if it makes you feel good and inspire you to be better. And what you don’t like from other ”layers” of the person, just dispatch it.

Last edited:
“C0DïV-19”.

Yes, of course none of them is innocent as you say. But musically it doesn’t mean than I don’t like them vocally or artistically as actors for example (Dyo),, (or TaeTae vocals from “The Era of the Girls”) and that they don’t work their ass off to be the good artist and entertainents they are.

Get away from the Hallyu Wave if you feel like it, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t like some stuff from them professionally speaking. And as I say this to you is also an advice for myself. Don’t attach to it emotionally, but that does not mean that you don’t enjoy the art if it makes you feel good and inspire you to be better. And what you don’t like from other ”layers” of the person, just dispatch it.
There's so many names for that horrible disease. It's changed the very fabric of cultures and humankind. I can't separate the person from their art. Once I know what type of person they are, I can't listen anymore. I still listen to btees time to time but have mostly weaned myself from their stuff. That's why I don't listen to most rap music and a lot of other people who are amazing artists but horrible people. I can't support their work. I've stopped listening to artists for hitting fans, abusing women, being terrible to fans or negative people. If btees are in the occult, satanism, or masons, I can't keep listening to them. That's supporting their work. I'd rather support an artist that's not a shill for the elite.

arhur12

Star

Instead of be a true fan and support solo and group activities and see the artists happy about
It's two of them, brothers who killed themselves the same day. It's very suspicious. Amber from fx was friends with one of them. Their friends didn't know what happened for a week. She was so affected by her friend's death, she took 6 months away from the group.

That happens all the time. What's the point of SuperM? It's supposed to be a way to make money while members of the main group are away for military service.

Infinite seemed pretty good. The fansite of Jk used to be L's until she exposed his dating. There's a lot of decent groups but they don't get a chance with btees. I think ex0 was purposely sabotaged to make way for btees. I don't blame them for boycotting the shows. Maybe that's why Ba+ekhyun and Tae aren't as close anymore.

Hey no one is saying anything bad about ba3khyun he is one of my favourites in x-0 but you can't deny that some of his so called fans are toxic.
Bt5 are fake they are as fake as these western celebrities ever since they blew up they don't ever talk about their korean idol friends in interviews they never collab with korean idols every interview they ask them who do you listen to you want to work with they always talk about western celebrities. They never promote their friends.
About chen's scandal it was horrible what they did to him but it was expected premarital pregnancy is a huge scandal in a conservative country like Korea. Western country fans don't understand it because western celebs hardly ever care about morals but as someone who also lives in a very conservative country that thing can destroy careers.

arhur12

Star
There's so many names for that horrible disease. It's changed the very fabric of cultures and humankind. I can't separate the person from their art. Once I know what type of person they are, I can't listen anymore. I still listen to btees time to time but have mostly weaned myself from their stuff. That's why I don't listen to most rap music and a lot of other people who are amazing artists but horrible people. I can't support their work. I've stopped listening to artists for hitting fans, abusing women, being terrible to fans or negative people. If btees are in the occult, satanism, or masons, I can't keep listening to them. That's supporting their work. I'd rather support an artist that's not a shill for the elite.
Yeah the most important thing for me is their moral character no matter how good their music is if they are bad people in real life I can't listen to their music. I have mostly stopped listening to bt5 ever since I learned about the meaning of blood sweat and tears. I still listen to x-0, sh1nee, red velvet from time to time but I never buy any merch or albums