BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
In my opinion, the main reason b*s has been "picked" is because of their fan base. They post often on social media and are known as humble and hardworking people (making people relate to them). When you watch their content it feels like they're your friends and not your favorite kpop idols. For this reason their fan base has become stronger and has helped propel b*s into something huge. Now since the elite noticed how obsessive and huge their fan base is, they've picked them and basically made them blow up.
I agree it's because of the fanbase.

Delacourf

Established
Yeah he’s even apologized for being too dark during a photo shoot. :( It makes me so sad that he and the people around him don’t appreciate it. I hope their trips abroad, like to America where tan is prefered, show them that being tan is considered beautiful in other places.

It is just stupid standarts all over the world
In "white countrie" everybodys tanning hard and people who do plastic surgery usually make their noses smaller with low bridge. But it's not shame to be just as you were born.
But in Korea its goes really too far when they just making fun of smth most of them have. I used to think siociety shaming thouse who are diffrent, it's usually small group of people, but it doesnt work in Kr

Delacourf

Established
I have a question: why did Prophet Solomon (AS) give his ring to that women ?

I think i read an article similar to yours before but it was in french.. you forgot to mention that they were massive as two mountains, hanging upside down, their head barely above the ground, and chained from the ankle to the knees.
View attachment 7936
like in rae sremmurd's music video "close"
View attachment 7937

In Babylon, these heretical Jews, who refused to purge their religion of pagan influences, instead added to them the adopted practices of Babylonian magic. However, knowing that magic was forbidden in Judaism, they rejected the God of Israel, choosing instead to honor Lucifer, who they identified with the traditional enemy of the Hebrew faith, Baal. In order not to reveal their apostasy, they disguised their hidden faith as an “interpretation” of the religion, a cult now known as the Kabbalah.
This development is carefully described in the Quran, which explains that, though it was claimed the Kabbalah was derived originally from King Solomon, it was demons who taught such things, teaching them that which had been revealed to the angels Harut and Marut in Babylon. According to the Quran, chapter 2: 101-102.
Borrowing from Jewish themes, therefore, these Kabbalists would seek world domination by arguing that they were preparing the world for the coming of the false Messiah (dajjal), and merely aiding God in bringing about His promise to institute them as rulers of the world. Having rejected the Jewish faith, however, they did not await the real Messiah, but would seek to establish their own ruler, who they would falsely claim as messiah, who would aid them in implementing the global acceptance of their occult creed, and let's not forget about the satanic talmud that they use to control us.

park bom, gdragon, kiko mizuhara wearing a kabbalah red strings on their wrists.

View attachment 7938
View attachment 7939

watch this:
"The Talmud a very dangerous book for humans"
Yeah
The michol thing was also an issue
from 0:28-0:38, then from 0:40-0:56 they are fretting about getting sunburnt

and if he's so intelligent and close with the members he would know about their sensitivities and triggers but seems he just doesn't care about Tae, this isn't the first time he was embarrassed of his skin bc of his members
Its,obvious he does it on purpose. Maby he's ok in his skin but instead of telling other members it'sok and try to teach them love themselves he is shaming them. OMG, just realized I write so much negative comments about nmj, I just dislike him the most :C

tyrab

Established
P

Pls can anyone tell me what is the significance of these red strings in kabbalah or whatever cult they have? I have seen h0b1 and V wearing these.. Why do they wear it?

Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string as a type of talisman is a Jewish folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye" The tradition is popularly thought to be associated with Kabbalah and religious forms of Judaism its also receiving side of the spiritual body.

MochiAmour

Established

azarath

Rookie
I have a question: why did Prophet Solomon (AS) give his ring to that women ?

I think i read an article similar to yours before but it was in french.. you forgot to mention that they were massive as two mountains, hanging upside down, their head barely above the ground, and chained from the ankle to the knees.
View attachment 7936
like in rae sremmurd's music video "close"
View attachment 7937

In Babylon, these heretical Jews, who refused to purge their religion of pagan influences, instead added to them the adopted practices of Babylonian magic. However, knowing that magic was forbidden in Judaism, they rejected the God of Israel, choosing instead to honor Lucifer, who they identified with the traditional enemy of the Hebrew faith, Baal. In order not to reveal their apostasy, they disguised their hidden faith as an “interpretation” of the religion, a cult now known as the Kabbalah.
This development is carefully described in the Quran, which explains that, though it was claimed the Kabbalah was derived originally from King Solomon, it was demons who taught such things, teaching them that which had been revealed to the angels Harut and Marut in Babylon. According to the Quran, chapter 2: 101-102.
Borrowing from Jewish themes, therefore, these Kabbalists would seek world domination by arguing that they were preparing the world for the coming of the false Messiah (dajjal), and merely aiding God in bringing about His promise to institute them as rulers of the world. Having rejected the Jewish faith, however, they did not await the real Messiah, but would seek to establish their own ruler, who they would falsely claim as messiah, who would aid them in implementing the global acceptance of their occult creed, and let's not forget about the satanic talmud that they use to control us.

park bom, gdragon, kiko mizuhara wearing a kabbalah red strings on their wrists.

View attachment 7938
View attachment 7939

watch this:
"The Talmud a very dangerous book for humans"
So the reason Prophet Solomon gavethe ring away was because of this;

“The dominion of Sulaiman (Alihissalam) was his signet ring which contained the greatest name of Allah and when Sulaiman (Alihissalam) was impure and went to his need, he would take out his ring and hand it to Aminah, his favourite and trusted wife.

He would ask for his ring after having purified himself, because he would never touch his signet ring in a state of impurity.

One day, as usual, Sulaiman (Alihissalam) gave his signet ring to his wife Aminah as he was going to his privy; after a while before the prophet purified himself and came asking for his ring, Sakhr, the jinn who was master of the sea, took the form of Sulaiman (Alihissalam) and came towards Aminah and said: "My signet-ring, O! Aminah.'

Without the least hesitation Aminah handed the ring to him for she had no knowledge that the one she gave the ring was other than Sulaiman (Alihissalam).

Sakhr put on the ring, went out and sat on the throne of Sulaiman (Alihissalam).

The birds, the jinn and men all surrounded him as he was at that moment not only taken Sulaiman (Alihissalam) form, but, also and mostly because he now possessed the powerful ring.

However , when the prophet Sulaiman (Alihissalam) came out after having purified himself his condition and appearance had much altered. He approached his wife Aminah and said:
"My signet- ring O, Aminah!'
much to his astonishment Aminah replied:
"And who are you?'
He replied, "I am Sulaiman (Alihissalam) !son of'Dawood(Alihissalam).'

Aminah replied, "You lie! You are not Sulaiman (Alihissalam)! Sulaiman (Alihissalam) came and took his ring; there he is, sitting on his throne in his dominion.'

At once Sulaiman (Alihissalam) realised that something wrong must have happened and that Allah tried him. Such was the situation of prophet Sulaiman (Alihissalam), he who had the power over the creatures of Allah, now none of the creature recognised him as the very king and prophet, not even.... his wife.

He went out and began to stand at one of the houses of the Israelites saying, "I am Sulaiman (Alihissalam) son of Dawood(Alihissalam).' But the people threw dirt on him and insulted him
by saying:
"Look at this mad-man! He claims to be Sulaiman (Alihissalam) son of Dawood(Alihissalam).'“

In some stories its said the Prophet gave the ring to his wife Aminah others mention a woman named Al-Jadarah. In both however, a Jinn took on the appearance of the Prophet Solomon and took his ring from this woman.

Nice post btw lol there honestly is a lot to cover it spans all of history honestly so i focused on whats well known so everyone can build from there

source: https://sites.google.com/site/jaalhaque/allah/home/the-ring-of-king-sulaiman-alihissalam

azarath

Rookie
This reminded me of Baphomet but I may just be overanalyzing? Jimin was wearing it on the harness at the fansign.View attachment 7960

View attachment 7958
NOPEEE that’s it I’m done like thats the most terrifying thing ever!! its so difficult typing this with those creepy eyes staring lmaoo I’m done,,, You’re totally on point btw no questions needed anymore! We can be 100% in certainty if there were doubts before they’re gone now

DarkAndWild

Established
Hey guys does anyone know of the illuminati predictive card games?

“Steve Jackson created a card game called "Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy." Many conspiracy theorists are certain that the Illuminati truly exists, and that Steve had insider information on their heinous plot to implement the New World Order”

They believe Jackson and his team of art directors, illustrators, and graphic designers, made these cards to subliminally warn us of the impending doom that would approach in the following 20 or so years.

Many of his cards have come true, like for example, the terrible event 9/11 which happened back in 2001 but the creepy thing is the game was created years before then back in 1995

4861D543-B0DB-4CF6-8F48-95E7A603102E.jpeg

Other cards that came true

A7996CC5-8A64-4735-99C4-12EE360BB777.png
The Denver cinema shooting

1EEFD979-EAB5-4765-BEA6-DF9F055D29F5.jpeg
Trump’s election and his famous enough is enough speech

E2BBBD13-56B9-4838-899C-3A7504E030FC.jpeg
Pentagon disaster

You can look at these and tell that none of them are coincidences right? But obviously Steve Jackson isn’t a psychic, he can’t predict the future but these are obviously plans the illuminati have for the future...

Anyway I’ve decided to do some digging with BTS to see if I could find anything lol and I found a few interesting things
( I’m not saying that bts are included in the game but more like how they are promoting the illuminati’s future plans)

MIND CONTROL

DDAFE08E-89F6-45A9-852E-0C03783D1A6D.jpeg

1) Namjoon recommended Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84. The novel deals with mind control. The book is about a ‘fake/fictional’ reality being documented parallel to the ‘real’ reality.

2) Remember when Namjoon wore a jacket with the words human control system?

————————————————————
SUPERNOVA

990472E1-C080-4594-9B9D-1EA8E1893F6F.jpeg

We all know how obsessed BTS are with space and planets in their MVs especially DNA, and I remember there was a theory surrounding BTS and supernova/Big Bang theory and a parallel universe

————————————————————-

VIRUS AKA GLITCHES

7CC93E23-AB7C-41EF-85F1-F66441AA28B9.jpeg

I think this is self explanatory lol

————————————————————-

GAY AGENDA

80FE05EA-5010-45B5-BF67-AD9646C060BD.jpeg

Even tho Korea is very conservative but BTS are quite supportive of the lgbt community

1) That one time when Namjoon recommended a song from a gay movie by a gay artist to his 14 million followers.

2) Namjoon also recommended Blue Is The Warmest Colour, a film about two lesbians, and said that it was “quite impressive”

3) That time in 2013 when Namjoon twitted about the song "Same Love" and highlighted the fact it was a song about homosexuality and how the song means twice as much when he knows the lyrics to it

4) Colours representing the gay community pretty self explanatory, not to mention how suggestive jikook look

Other mentionable things
B5487504-8971-489A-B110-2F6497879372.jpeg

5) not to mention the fan service and forced shipping generally speaking

————————————————————
THERAPY/PSYCHIATRY/MENTALLY ILLNESS RELATED CONCEPTS

1B029592-F2C8-4B00-A917-2F45B76B9468.jpeg

BTS concepts are usually very dark, deep and socially conscious right? In their MVs there are a lot of references to suicide such as in pic 1) “sleeping pills” also remember in I need you how hobi overdosed on sleeping pills?

2) is the blot ink test, also known as Rorschach" test to determine one’s mental state

3) we clearly see Jimin is a mental patient ( pretty self explanatory )

Not to mention in love yourself highlight, there was a theory of it being about suicide prevention because of how the colours orange and yellow are heavily seen throughout the video ( colours which are an emblem for suicide prevention )

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/bts-love-yourself/bNwj_MNrUou8G5D2x6b03gD4Zvw25Ld4WZ

——————————————————

HMMM ANYWAY IT’S INTERESTING HOW’S IT’S ALWAYS NAMJOON, WHO CONTRIBUTES THE MOST LOL

Anyway what do you guys think? Am I overthinking things anyway Idk I’ll post more if I can find things...

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Hey guys does anyone know of the illuminati predictive card games?

“Steve Jackson created a card game called "Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy." Many conspiracy theorists are certain that the Illuminati truly exists, and that Steve had insider information on their heinous plot to implement the New World Order”

They believe Jackson and his team of art directors, illustrators, and graphic designers, made these cards to subliminally warn us of the impending doom that would approach in the following 20 or so years.

Many of his cards have come true, like for example, the terrible event 9/11 which happened back in 2001 but the creepy thing is the game was created years before then back in 1995

View attachment 7943

Other cards that came true

View attachment 7945
The Denver cinema shooting

View attachment 7947
Trump’s election and his famous enough is enough speech

View attachment 7948
Pentagon disaster

You can look at these and tell that none of them are coincidences right? But obviously Steve Jackson isn’t a psychic, he can’t predict the future but these are obviously plans the illuminati have for the future...

Anyway I’ve decided to do some digging with BTS to see if I could find anything lol and I found a few interesting things
( I’m not saying that bts are included in the game but more like how they are promoting the illuminati’s future plans)

MIND CONTROL

View attachment 7949

1) Namjoon recommended Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84. The novel deals with mind control. The book is about a ‘fake/fictional’ reality being documented parallel to the ‘real’ reality.

2) Remember when Namjoon wore a jacket with the words human mind control?

————————————————————
SUPERNOVA

View attachment 7950

We all know how obsessed BTS are with space and planets in their MVs especially DNA, and I remember there was a theory surrounding BTS and supernova/Big Bang theory and a parallel universe

————————————————————-

VIRUS AKA GLITCHES

View attachment 7951

I think this is self explanatory lol

————————————————————-

GAY AGENDA

View attachment 7952

Even tho Korea is very conservative but BTS are quite supportive of the lgbt community

1) That one time when Namjoon recommended a song from a gay movie by a gay artist to his 14 million followers.

2) Namjoon also recommended Blue Is The Warmest Colour, a film about two lesbians, and said that it was “quite impressive”

3) That time in 2013 when Namjoon twitted about the song "Same Love" and highlighted the fact it was a song about homosexuality and how the song means twice as much when he knows the lyrics to it

4) Colours representing the gay community pretty self explanatory, not to mention how suggestive jikook look

Other mentionable things
View attachment 7953

5) not to mention the fan service and forced shipping generally speaking

————————————————————
THERAPY/PSYCHIATRY/MENTALLY ILLNESS RELATED CONCEPTS

View attachment 7957

BTS concepts are usually very dark, deep and socially conscious right? In their MVs there are a lot of references to suicide such as in pic 1) “sleeping pills” also remember in I need you how hobi overdosed on sleeping pills?

2) is the blot ink test, also known as Rorschach" test to determine one’s mental state

3) we clearly see Jimin is a mental patient ( pretty self explanatory )

Not to mention in love yourself highlight, there was a theory of it being about suicide prevention because of how the colours orange and yellow are heavily seen throughout the video ( colours which are an emblem for suicide prevention )

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/bts-love-yourself/bNwj_MNrUou8G5D2x6b03gD4Zvw25Ld4WZ

——————————————————

HMMM ANYWAY IT’S INTERESTING HOW’S IT’S ALWAYS NAMJOON, WHO CONTRIBUTES THE MOST LOL

Anyway what do you guys think? Am I overthinking things anyway Idk I’ll post more if I can find things...

I'm more so interested in what other disasters the cards "predict." God comparisons.

Gee, the more I think about it all the more I don't want them to grow in popularity.