BTS discussion thread

azarath

Rookie
Okay this will be a longggg post lol so I'm sorry in advance but I just really needed to bring up things already spoken about and just connect to it to stuff happening now to BTS as well. So @WOKE_ARMY mentioned in a post before about the Prophet Solomon and it got me thinking about the origin of music, black magic, rituals and all that satanic stuff that ties into what the Elite is forcing down into our throats since a young age. Of course, this relates to BTS and K-Pop in general because again another tool to control the people is in entertainment, meaning music.

I think it's kinda ignorant to ignore all the information that historical proofs give us, I was reading posts on this thread and while everyone may not share the same faith (from Christian, Muslim, Judaism etc) we all have this united belief against satanic stuff and what we've noticed in music lol so we can have common ground there.

PART ONE:

1. PROPHET SOLOMON
Sulayman/Solomon(AS) the son of Dâwûd/David (AS) succeeded his father and became the prophet and the sovereign of the Israelites. Israelites meaning a member of the ancient Hebrew nation, in the period from the Exodus to the Babylonian Captivity ( c. 12th to 6th centuries BC). So, Prophet Solomon, he could speak to jinns, wild animals and birds.

2. ABILITIES FROM A RING
Allah/God gave Prophet Solomon (AS) abilities over mankind, the Jinn/Djinn and all living creatures. However of course the Satan/Shaytan wanted to take those powers away from him. One day, Prophet Solomon (AS) gave his ring to a woman called Al-Jaradah. Satan took advantage of this opportunity, came in the form of Sulaiman, and took the ring from her and put the ring on. As Allah had decreed to bless the holder of the ring to have many powers, all mankind, the jinn and devils submitted to Satan. Later, when Prophet Solomon came seeking his ring from the woman, she accused him of being an imposter. Prophet Solomon endured this with patience as he knew that this was a test from Allah (source ibn katheerstories).

3. HARUT AND MARUT
Harut and Marut (mentioned in the Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah) were two angels who are known to be behind bringing black magic to this world. Quran clarifies the misunderstanding related to their role. They are mentioned in connection with the events that took place during the time of Prophet Solomon/Sulaiman (AS) the wise prophet and king, who came after Prophet Moses/Musa (AS). Allah’s revelation in the Quran about Solomon(AS) also clears the misconceptions that the Jews had about him that he was “just a sorcerer or idolator who was carried by the wind."

"They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, “We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us).” And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew."

Quran (Surah Al-Baqara, Verses 102-103)

4. THE SPREAD OF SATANISM
Satan had all these abilities now, abilities he took and now the devils could do as they all wanted to. This is when the whole “Book of Magic/Black Magic” writing began. When Prophet Solomon learned this he took them away and ordered the Jinn to bury it all under his (Prophet Solomon) throne. SO black magic and even fortune telling all came to earth from devils (with new powers) eavesdropped on the descending Angels about things decreed in the Heavens. Then the devils would come down and whisper to soothsayers. When people that visited these “fortune tellers/soothsayers” heard this they would believe it and see it as trustworthy information. Word spread among the Children of Israel that the unseen was known to Jinn.

Of course, it is known that black magic also was practiced and existed before Prophet Solomon, he was sent to the children of Israel, and Prophet Moses was sent before him. We all know the story from the time Prophet Moses/Musa(AS) that black magic was really used and dominant in the rule of the Pharaoh.

So when Allah restored Prophet Solomon his kingdom, and those that strayed returned, Prophet Solomon (AS) learned about the black magic that was now normal to his people. This is when all was seized and he gathered the writings to put in a chest to bury under his throne. Any devils that neared the chest were burned.

In Islam magic is considered to be haraam. Meaning? Haraam refers to anything that is prohibited in the Quran or would result in sin when committed by a Muslim. For example murder or money obtained through cheating or stealing. It can also refer to certain foods and drinks such as pork or alcohol, that is considered Haraam (حرام).

5. MAGIC TYPES
Regarding magic, there are different types to understand.

1. Tricks: These are simple “games” that anyone can do from card tricks to the three cups being switched as people guess where the ball is. This doesn’t require magic or anything satanic. All of this is just practice, hand movements and tricking your audience.
  2. Black Magic: Obviously not natural and people who do this aren’t doing simple tricks lol. An example would be like Dynamo or any popular magician that people believe to not be assisted by some source whether that be Jinn/Devils.
  3. Miracles: I’m not sure if this story is the same in Christianity BUT I remember watching that movie Prince of Egypt and it had the same thing lol so I guess it is!!, SO the story goes that Prophet Musa(AS) threw down his staff and his staff became a massive serpent, so the magicians who threw down sticks and had these dancing small snakes, Prophet Moses had this serpent which ate them all up. So as you can see, this is a miracle just like Prophet Moses parting the sea in two. Modern day magicians can't do this. These are miracles that have only been performed by Allah/God's most divine messengers, his prophets not common people.
6. KNIGHT TEMPLARS AND SATANIC BELIEF
Solomon(AS) appointed guards known as the Knight of the Temple of Solomon (Knight Templars) to guard the temple day and night.

They did this until the prophet passed away, then a devil came in the form of a human being to the knights and said: “I will lead you to an everlasting treasure that will never run out.” He was referring to the writings that were buried under the throne. The Satan led the Knights to dig under Solomon’s throne. To provide credibility to his word he also offered to be killed if he was not correct in his claims. After the people dug out all the writings, the devil told them that it was these writings that had given Prophet Solomon power over mankind, the Jinn and the birds. The devils even altered these books by adding magical and blasphemous writings. The devils wrote about different types of sorcery meant to fulfill different desires. Anyone who does black magic is a slave of Jinn/Djinn.

The knights and the jews stole it and began practicing. They moved completely away from religion and God , and immersed themselves under the power and influence of Iblees (Satan). Due to the nature of their rituals, they quickly became powerful and wealthiest people in the land. (It's starting to add up people lol)

7. MASONIC PEOPLE + ORIGINS
The manuscript smuggled in Europe and the Knight Templars took on the name "Free Masons" -With this new found power, they quickly spread this knowledge across the world, in the forms of secret societies-ALL WITH A COMMON GOAL.: To serve their "God" Satan and to prepare for the arrival of the one-eyed Dajjal/The Anti-Christ, Who is Satans Representative on Earth. Their symbol is a pyramid topped by an "all-seeing" ONE EYE! Please note that the Ancient Egyptians also had the all-seeing one eye which they called the Eye of Ra, and the Eye of Osiris, Remember that the dark arts were learnt from the Pagans of ancient Egypt.

Most of this we all already might know but this will be a continuous post just to sum up everything for everyone so we're all aware of stuff. So next in part 2 is the societies and music.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
From an astrological standpoint, he's definitely the most different off camera. The next one would be J-Hope.

But in general if you don't believe in that, I still think he's the one who hides himself the most and we haven't got a clue on who he really is outside of his persona.
yeah I'm usually good at reading people but I can't figure him out
the only thing I see is a person who knows how to manipulate others and is very observant, he has his guard up all the time and that's why in his vlives he doesn't even know what to say. He can't be natural in front of the camera

MochiAmour

Established
Jin: When I saw V, I think he is very dark.
Tae: Why do you guys treat me like this?
Yoongs: Are you wearing brown stockings today?

@ 4:37 :(
I don’t know if he was because he went back to normal after, but he looked uncomfortable when he rubbed his legs.

He was clearly embarrassed and self-conscious after Suga made fun of his tanned legs. I believe they were all in shorts too? Positive that's why he covers up and literally stresses out about tanning whenever they go somewhere tropical. If there's jealousy though with Jin, it'll bother him even more since Tae is considered a visual too by western standards and he doesn't have to be embarrassed about his skin here.

Last edited:

the world is a stage

Established
ARMYs constantly try to make excuses for him by either saying colourist remarks aren't a big deal in Asia or that he doesn't speak English well to understand what he implied, but they seem to forget that he was in Australia in an English speaking interview. It's not like he speaks broken English, he's fluent enough. I think they had a fight before this why he seemed to be in a mood towards them. Not professional regardless.

He said what?! Im jungshook!
"I couldn't see him because he was too black". Seriously? I hope Hobi whooped his racist ass afterwards. I'm darkskinned myself (and I mean really sunkissed-darkskinned) and this kind of comments hurt me everytime. RM have lost all my respect right now. And then he says he likes Drake etc. What a joke.
All his favourite stars are black.

Chic

Veteran
(I feel bad that i'm saying this once again)
In Korea they seem to favor light-skins...
While that is true, they took a picture. I think he wouldn't allow another one for whatever reason.

Tyra Banks managed to get a picture and a Boomerang for her IG.

Bebe Rhexa was all over Tae that night lol.

Attachments

He was clearly embarrassed and self-conscious after Suga made fun of his tanned legs. I believe they were all in shorts too? Positive that's why he covers up and literally stresses out about tanning whenever they go somewhere tropical.
Yeah he’s even apologized for being too dark during a photo shoot. :( It makes me so sad that he and the people around him don’t appreciate it. I hope their trips abroad, like to America where tan is prefered, show them that being tan is considered beautiful in other places.

blissfate

Veteran
And when V and RM where walking to the next location for there photoshoot (dvd) under the sun RM asked v with an arogant smile why do he wear or like to wear long sleve (probably knowing why.. ence the smile) and v said stmg like you know I don't like it (sun tan)

I'll try to find the vid
From this thread im starting to find myself less appreciative of nj
100% narcissism and people are still not seeing it smh

MochiAmour

Established
No wonder tae seems to look upset most of the time smh
They're not as careful with their words as it seems. They better tread carefully now that they're trying to make it big in the US. It's a multi-cultural country so they're going to have to appeal to everyone no matter the skin tone. Remarks like that aren't favourable towards them and I along with majority of western ppl could care less if "it's cultural".

There's nothing respectable about embarrassing someone because of how they were born and something they didn't choose.

blissfate

Veteran
They're not as careful with their words as it seems. They better tread carefully now that they're trying to make it big in the US. It's a multi-cultural country so they're going to have to appeal to everyone no matter the skin tone. Remarks like that aren't favourable towards them and I along with majority of western ppl could care less if "it's cultural".

There's nothing respectable about embarrassing someone because of something they were born with and didn't choose.
Well i mean if anyone wants to ruin their group the evidence is right there
you just need to dig for it