BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star

Delacourf

Established
I effing swear are they on drugs? No joke I am getting Jonestown vibes.
I tell you, some of them gonna end like hippies and will get together in commune, gonna travel around the country and beg money for bts.

But if talking serious I've read somwhere articals that some crazy fans are spending all their money on idols, work as prostitutes to get stuff and and go to every event, some take bank loans for buying them presents.

Maggieca

Veteran
Now are we going to say again that he might be drunk?
I don't think he is.. And i don't think he ever was in any of the interviews.. This is what he has become ... A rude person... The way he laughs after making fun... Is totally shameless..
well if you think about it fans might be brainwashed but they are not the one looking like a beta kitten from head to toe
He can make fun of them but the one who had to do who knows what to get this fame was him

at least those armys have freedom and they will eventually move on with their life. what about him?

I tell you, some of them gonna end like hippies and will get together in commune, gonna travel around the country and beg money for bts.

But if talking serious I've read somwhere articals that some crazy fans are spending all their money on idols, work as prostitutes to get stuff and and go to every event, some take bank loans for buying them presents.
My profile avatar says all my thoughts about this lol

Destruction109

Established
well if you think about it fans might be brainwashed but they are not the one looking like a beta kitten from head to toe
He can make fun of them but the one who had to do who knows what to get this fame was him

at least those armys have freedom and they will eventually move on with their life. what about him?
He is gonna stuck with elites...

1. If the elite worship satan wouldn’t that also mean they believe in God? (Not worship him but believe he exists) and if they believe in God wouldn’t they also believe he’s all powerful and would be able to end satan and all of them when the time came?

I've read somewhere that they are aware of the existence of God, but are manipulated to believe that God is evil and Satan is good.

2. Why do they cover one eye? I know it has to do with some ECthat eye on the pyramid. But what does it mean and what does it have to do with the Illuminati? What does it mean to them?

In Islam teachings there is the so-called Dajjal.

"Al-Masih al-Dajjal" or "al-Dajjal": The "Dajjal" is one of the ten great signs that indicate that the Last Day is imminent. The Prophet صلى الله عليه و على آله و صحبه و سلم said: "From the creation of Adam until the hour comes, there is no greater trial (fitnah) than the trial of" dajjal "!" (Ahmed 15831)

"Dajjal" means "liar" and comes from "dajala" - "cover up, cover up" because it covers reality and truth with its lies.

The "lies Messiah" "Dajjal is called" Masih "because the word in Arabic is due to the word stem" masaha = wipe ". In a Hadith to Muslim (5221) states: "The eye of the" Dajjal "is wiped out (" Mamasuh "of" masaha "- it is not there) and between his eyes is" Kafir "(infidel)!"

The Prophet صلى الله عليه و على آله و صحبه و سلم has described the "Dajjal", so that one can beware of him: he is a redskinned, young well-built man, hairy with a snake-like head, wide forehead and strong neck. He is short and has O-legs. One of his arms is longer than the other. In the right eye, which looks like a picked grape, he is blind; over the left, on which he still sees, is a thick Hautwulst. Between his eyes stands, so that every believer clearly recognizes - whether he can read or not - "Kafir - infidel", or the Arabic letters "Kaf", "Fa", "Ra", from which the word "Kafir" consists. The Prophet صلى الله عليه و على آله و صحبه و سلم also says that he is childless and barren.

Interesting "coincidence", don't you think? Could it be that it's the Dajjal all these devil worshippers are waiting for? They pay homage to him by covering their eyes.

Does satan control the elite and fill their head with the agendas and carry it out through them? How did they know what he wanted to/know what he wants?

Lucifer only communicate with very specific and very few people. He selects them to act as his deputies. They are the ones who pass on his will. This is what I believe.

4. Why are there different names for him? The Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Baphomet, etc. Are they basically the same? Like the Devil seems like the red guy with horns, a pointed tail, and a pitch fork, and Satan seems like the dark shadowy figure on fire with a really deep voice. And Lucifer is the fallen angel who is supposed to look beautiful, but the baphomet is a goat headed thing.

- because there are many different languages, all of which have a different name for him

- there are dozens of other demons that have their own characteristics and names. When one speaks of Satan, one doesn't always mean Lucifer.

- Demons are shapeshifters. They can turn into any person and form, so you can see so many different pictures of them.

Incidentally, I think that Lucifer was never an angel. This story was invented over time to portray him as the "heroic rebel" rebelling against God's injustices. I am convinced that Lucifer belonged to the demons from the beginning.

6. For people who don’t believe in the resurrection part and just the nwo. Do you think it’ll be too late and everyone will be doomed if it’s implemented?

I don't believe in this "my religion is the only salvation" -thinking. Anyone who does good and avoids evil, prays to God, is sincere and humble, can find his place in paradise. Of course, everyone is convinced of his religion, but in my eyes, God doesn't choose religion. There are countless ways leading to the Lord.
2 + 8 is 10
6 + 4 is also 10
So why should only one path lead to God and all others to hell?
That would be unfair to people who were born into a certain religion and were strongly influenced by it. And God is never unfair.
Everyone, whether Muslim, Christian or whatever, can be on the right path.
Thank you very much! Makes so much sense.

Delacourf

Established
right? I was side eyeing him so hard but fans think it's cute
He did it several times too

It is just another example how fame changes some people. When they werent that famous he was such an attention begger, tried so hard to stand out. All of them were so embarrassed in a good way when fans were recording only them. And now when this little girls are crying when the see them, they act like this. People say true, rare person can stay humble and thankful when he gets big fame and money

Hopeful

Star
yes it means exactly that, also pay attention to his letter where he talks about magic:

"there is a MAGICAL power wich can change sadness into hope and diference into equivalence"

The president also mentioned the grammys in his letter saying he wishes BTS to get it and he wants them to be to be the "most influential artist in the world" ;)
Yes the magic word got my attention too... I mean like you are the president .. Write reasonable things.. Instead yoh are writing a whole fairytale and how he wishes the grammy too for them..

Maybe he was an army too :D

Maggieca

Veteran
It is just another example how fame changes some people. When they werent that famous he was such an attention begger, tried so hard to stand out. All of them were so embarrassed in a good way when fans were recording only them. And now when this little girls are crying when the see them, they act like this. People say true, rare person can stay humble and thankful when he gets big fame and money
yeah he changed a lot after he started getting more attention, he is always saying things like "i'm an angel" or "I am a fairy" lol he knows fans love that cute image . This dude is clever and very good at manipulation, he knows what he is doing

I'm convinced he is the one who is more different off camera, for me he is acting most of the time

tyrab

Established
yeah he changed a lot after he started getting more attention, he is always saying things like "i'm an angel" or "I am a fairy" lol he knows fans love that cute image . This dude is clever and very good at manipulation, he knows what he is doing

I'm convinced he is the one who is more different off camera, for me he is acting most of the time
isn't that jhopes iconic line "i'm your angel, I'm your hope"

Delacourf

Established

Agree. I think he is and nmj are two who are obsessed with fame and attention.

MochiAmour

Established

From an astrological standpoint, he's definitely the most different off camera. The next one would be J-Hope.

But in general if you don't believe in that, I still think he's the one who hides himself the most and we haven't got a clue on who he really is outside of his persona.