BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
Hey guys does anyone know of the illuminati predictive card games?

“Steve Jackson created a card game called "Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy." Many conspiracy theorists are certain that the Illuminati truly exists, and that Steve had insider information on their heinous plot to implement the New World Order”

They believe Jackson and his team of art directors, illustrators, and graphic designers, made these cards to subliminally warn us of the impending doom that would approach in the following 20 or so years.

Many of his cards have come true, like for example, the terrible event 9/11 which happened back in 2001 but the creepy thing is the game was created years before then back in 1995

View attachment 7943

Other cards that came true

View attachment 7945
The Denver cinema shooting

View attachment 7947
Trump’s election and his famous enough is enough speech

View attachment 7948
Pentagon disaster

You can look at these and tell that none of them are coincidences right? But obviously Steve Jackson isn’t a psychic, he can’t predict the future but these are obviously plans the illuminati have for the future...

Anyway I’ve decided to do some digging with BTS to see if I could find anything lol and I found a few interesting things
( I’m not saying that bts are included in the game but more like how they are promoting the illuminati’s future plans)

MIND CONTROL

View attachment 7949

1) Namjoon recommended Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84. The novel deals with mind control. The book is about a ‘fake/fictional’ reality being documented parallel to the ‘real’ reality.

2) Remember when Namjoon wore a jacket with the words human mind control?

————————————————————
SUPERNOVA

View attachment 7950

We all know how obsessed BTS are with space and planets in their MVs especially DNA, and I remember there was a theory surrounding BTS and supernova/Big Bang theory and a parallel universe

————————————————————-

VIRUS AKA GLITCHES

View attachment 7951

I think this is self explanatory lol

————————————————————-

GAY AGENDA

View attachment 7952

Even tho Korea is very conservative but BTS are quite supportive of the lgbt community

1) That one time when Namjoon recommended a song from a gay movie by a gay artist to his 14 million followers.

2) Namjoon also recommended Blue Is The Warmest Colour, a film about two lesbians, and said that it was “quite impressive”

3) That time in 2013 when Namjoon twitted about the song "Same Love" and highlighted the fact it was a song about homosexuality and how the song means twice as much when he knows the lyrics to it

4) Colours representing the gay community pretty self explanatory, not to mention how suggestive jikook look

Other mentionable things
View attachment 7953

5) not to mention the fan service and forced shipping generally speaking

————————————————————
THERAPY/PSYCHIATRY/MENTALLY ILLNESS RELATED CONCEPTS

View attachment 7957

BTS concepts are usually very dark, deep and socially conscious right? In their MVs there are a lot of references to suicide such as in pic 1) “sleeping pills” also remember in I need you how hobi overdosed on sleeping pills?

2) is the blot ink test, also known as Rorschach" test to determine one’s mental state

3) we clearly see Jimin is a mental patient ( pretty self explanatory )

Not to mention in love yourself highlight, there was a theory of it being about suicide prevention because of how the colours orange and yellow are heavily seen throughout the video ( colours which are an emblem for suicide prevention )

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/bts-love-yourself/bNwj_MNrUou8G5D2x6b03gD4Zvw25Ld4WZ

——————————————————

HMMM ANYWAY IT’S INTERESTING HOW’S IT’S ALWAYS NAMJOON, WHO CONTRIBUTES THE MOST LOL

Anyway what do you guys think? Am I overthinking things anyway Idk I’ll post more if I can find things...
I don't think you are overthinking I believe those events were all staged and that's why the cards predicted them
the same happens with TV shows like "the simpsons" and "family guy" that predicted Trump being president and Bruce Jenner becoming a woman a long time ago

Maggieca

Veteran

blissfate

Veteran
Hey guys about the entities attached to the music
I asked someone about it if its possible she said she doesn't know for sure but most likely not because there are entities around you 24/7 no matter the circumstance.. it just depends on your energetic frequency and it has nothing to do with music in general

So like for instance if you encountered a malicious poltergeist spirit (in the real world) possibly and you continue to be scared of it it'll stick around and feed off of your fear If you're constantly emitting a certain frequency that matches to the entity it'll stick around.. entity attachment is only when entities feed off of your energy

Thought this would be nice to know
(The higher your frequency the less chance it'll attack you.. this is why mediation is recommended since it changes your vibration)
The more scared you are the more you'll attract these entities.. probably why i don't watch horror anymore haha..

Last edited:

Christina D.

Established
I asked someone about it if its possible she said she doesn't know for sure but most likely not because there are entities around you 24/7 no matter the circumstance.. it just depends on your energetic frequency and it has nothing to do with music in general

So like for instance if you encountered a malicious poltergeist spirit (in the real world) possibly and you continue to be scared of it it'll stick around and feed off of your fear

If you're constantly emitting a certain frequency that matches to the entity it'll stick around.. entity attachment is only when entities feed off of your energy
Wow, that’s..somehow slightly relieving if at all in this case. I do know tho that for many entertainer puppets w/high level status like b*y, k*nye, etc, spells are cast on digital & physical copies of albums/singles so entities can attach to them and enter peoples homes. I think a call for an uprising has a vid on it where it was exposed in the 70s

blissfate

Veteran
Wow, that’s..somehow slightly relieving if at all in this case. I do know tho that for many entertainer puppets w/high level status like b*y, k*nye, etc, spells are cast on digital & physical copies of albums/singles so entities can attach to them and enter peoples homes. I think a call for an uprising has a vid on it where it was exposed in the 70s
Theres no doubt that entities can attach to albums definitely
Just remember nothing is impossible so who knows if they can attach to music
I'm just thinking about how terrible that would be if the person has depression and buys an album.... yikes

Bae Yeon Hee

Established

So like for instance if you encountered a malicious poltergeist spirit (in the real world) possibly and you continue to be scared of it it'll stick around and feed off of your fear If you're constantly emitting a certain frequency that matches to the entity it'll stick around.. entity attachment is only when entities feed off of your energy

Thought this would be nice to know
(The higher your frequency the less chance it'll attack you.. this is why mediation is recommended since it changes your vibration)
The more scared you are the more you'll attract these entities.. probably why i don't watch horror anymore haha..
This may help explain spellcasting in music.

Christina D.

Established
So would you say that spell-casting does indeed exist in music?
From what people who used to be in the producing/management side of the industry have said and all the accounts given so far, It very much exists. Also backed up by the fact that they want people to keep coming back for more and be influenced by whatever spells/entities they attach in order to keep people blind and complacent.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
So you're saying he became an occultist recently?
RM, YG, JK??
occultists/magicians????
Very very likely. We can never know for sure unless they come out and say it but actions behaviour speak louder than words. We also need to keep in mind BH controls everything. Their wardrobe, choreo including hand signs mv's and even photoshoots and concepts. They are puppets. The boys themselves may just have to obey. Now V does do hand signs frequently especially the v over eye, & so does RM. For awhile I noticed when V did it it almost seemed like he was forcefully doing it out of fear. Just my observation.