BTS discussion thread

Awkward_pink

Established
So what if your not part of the illuminate. But you find celebrities doing rituals, and you capture it on camera. And they see you. Do they kill you? Or make you delete the video and spare your life?
It makes me wonder why people dont do that, and find solid evidence...
They probably do it in big secret or they make lame excuses when their caught tho

Openso15t

Rookie
I feel so bad for those children that are being abused. This whole pizza gate issue is disgusting. Isn't there something we all can do together to stop this? Instead of sitting down and doing nothing. How can we expose those sick pedos and the elite? And stop their sick agenda? I mean, there is something we have to do? Just thinking about this makes ME SAD AND ANGRY!!! The poor children are probably being tortured and abused while we are sitting down and living our lives.

I feel so bad for those children that are being abused. This whole pizza gate issue is disgusting. Isn't there something we all can do together to stop this? Instead of sitting down and doing nothing. How can we expose those sick pedos and the elite? And stop their sick agenda? I mean, there is something we have to do? Just thinking about this makes ME SAD AND ANGRY!!! The poor children are probably being tortured and abused while we are sitting down and living our lives.
We are just a small gorup of people. The rest of the world is brainwashed.

Awkward_pink

Established
We are up against a giant agenda...the whole world government is prob into it and brainwashing everyone except a few

Openso15t

Rookie
Just how powerful are the elite? They only have control over people that are in the Illuminati, right? They don't have control over us, ordinary people, right? So if they don't then, we can somehow expose them and together stop their sick agendas. But how do we do it? We need solid evidence of them doing rituals and other disgusting things and capture it on camera. Or a lot of people won't believe us. But how do we capture them on camera? Even if we caught them they might try to kill us or stop us from exposing them. Then our lives will be in danger. But we have to do something. Instead of talking about it.

Openso15t

Rookie
We are just a small group of people. The rest of the world is brainwashed.
But that doesn't mean we have to give up. We all have to unite together and protest. And let others know that THIS IS NOT OK. We need to speak for these poor children. We need to make our voices heard. Just like martian Luther king. He fought for blacks' equal treatment. He fought until black people had equal treatment just like white people did. So we need to do the same. We need to stop child trafficking and abuse. And expose these sick people and their agenda.

Pepsi

Veteran
Just how powerful are the elite? They only have control over people that are in the Illuminati, right? They don't have control over us, ordinary people, right? So if they don't then, we can somehow expose them and together stop their sick agendas. But how do we do it? We need solid evidence of them doing rituals and other disgusting things and capture it on camera. Or a lot of people won't believe us. But how do we capture them on camera? Even if we caught them they might try to kill us or stop us from exposing them. Then our lives will be in danger. But we have to do something. Instead of talking about it.
They have control over our government and media, so they have some control over us

But that doesn't mean we have to give up. We all have to unite together and protest. And let others know that THIS IS NOT OK. We need to speak for these poor children. We need to make our voices heard.
This is seriously why I want to make a channel. This is out of my comfort zone but we have to raise awareness. That is the least we can do. Little children, innocent kids are suffering and they need help. God is with them and they will get heaven but also God tells us to speak when we see something wrong. We have to branch out of this Thread to reach people. I have been doing this commenting and the response has been horrible. Like they seriously say the most vile things but I’ve learnt to have a stronger backbone and just deal

This is seriously why I want to make a channel. This is out of my comfort zone but we have to raise awareness. That is the least we can do. Little children, innocent kids are suffering and they need help. God is with them and they will get heaven but also God tells us to speak when we see something wrong. We have to branch out of this Thread to reach people. I have been doing this commenting and the response has been horrible. Like they seriously say the most vile things but I’ve learnt to have a stronger backbone and just deal
I support your decision. i ALSO want to make a tiktok account.

queen82

Star
this makes me really angry

Lachimolala

Established
Hello everyone,i a skeptical army,Jin biased,but i am here after i watched videos about the dark side of kpop.I believe about prostitution,slave contracts,i think they are possible because in every types of job there are abuses and mistreatments,but i am skeptical about masons,rituals,illuminati.I love kpop, but at the same time i love to think with my head,so i hope to understand better the things that for me are actually not clear.I will be respectful because i am open to listen others opinions even if i have doubts.

Hello everyone,i a skeptical army,Jin biased,but i am here after i watched videos about the dark side of kpop.I believe about prostitution,slave contracts,i think they are possible because in every types of job there are abuses and mistreatments,but i am skeptical about masons,rituals,illuminati.I love kpop, but at the same time i love to think with my head,so i hope to understand better the things that for me are actually not clear.I will be respectful because i am open to listen others opinions even if i have doubts.
Hello, welcome! Its a very big step for you to be open-minded and post on this thread. I'm so glad you decided to. Please let me know if my posts are too graphic or if you feel uncomfortable. I'm very proud of you!