BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established
Their music is garbage. its so easy for me not to listen to their music. Im sorry but their vocals bad
Jimin voice cracks a lot...
They are more a brand,a symbol,a marketing and their strenght is this,not their vocals,if i want to listen excellent music i listen others artists...Jimin's high pitched voice is like when someone scratches a blackboard..Tae it is a pity because his voice is deep and different from others,but he is not well trained,sometimes his voice cracked,others artists are unbelievable and they sing live.Exo harmonies,Shinee with Jonghyun seems coming from another planet compared to Bts vocals.I love them but i need to be sincere.

Jimin voice cracks a lot...
They are more a brand,a symbol,a marketing and their strenght is this,not their vocals,if i want to listen excellent music i listen others artists...Jimin's high pitched voice is like when someone scratches a blackboard..Tae it is a pity because his voice is deep and different from others,but he is not well trained,sometimes his voice cracked,others artists are unbelievable and they sing live.Exo harmonies,Shinee with Jonghyun seems coming from another planet compared to Bts vocals.I love them but i need to be sincere.

My thoughts exactly! I didint expect this response.

Lachimolala

Established
Bang is a possible gay pedo.
Something is dirty about him...he looks like a slimy person..he always spies on boys, sees them as objects and has some favorites ,who are favorites not for merit or talent ,but for his personal tastes.He likes young boys and loves to transform them in drag queen and lgbt symbol...

Last edited:
Something is dirty about him...he looks like a slimy person..he always spies on boys, sees them as objects and has some favorites ,who are favorites not for merit or talent ,but for his personal tastes.He likes young boys and loves to transform them in drag queen and lgbt symbol...
"SOMETHINGS VERY SLIMY ABOUT HIM" LOL I CANT XD. Im so so glad you noticed. Something tells me we'll get along really well and become good friends. He has personal favorites like jungkook for example. There is no way Jungkook is his favorite for just buisness activities. He seems like a korean Lou pearlman. I wouldn't be surprised if he really is a pedo. My heart aches for the young boys or girls under that company.

Lachimolala

Established
"SOMETHINGS VERY SLIMY ABOUT HIM" LOL I CANT XD. Im so so glad you noticed. Something tells me we'll get along really well and become good friends. He has personal favorites like jungkook for example. There is no way Jungkook is his favorite for just buisness activities. He seems like a korean Lou pearlman. I wouldn't be surprised if he really is a pedo. My heart aches for the young boys or girls under that company.
I wonder which problems he has with girls...he has only Gfriend and the others are boys...
Yes,he is korean Lou pearlman,they have a lot of things in common ,they are both fat,gay,and dirty.