BTS discussion thread

5hawol

Established
Sigh now I feel so horrible aha... @somewhat_yuna if you can contact JD (I don’t know if she will see my apology) please tell her I am so sorry and truthfully on the thread I was having a laugh. It was never meant to be malicious. I’m going to slap myself with my palm naughty me
Don't feel so bad. Everyone make mistakes; its part of life. Infact we learn from our mistakes, get wiser and become better person. <3

Don't feel so bad. Everyone make mistakes; its part of life. Infact we learn from our mistakes, get wiser and become better person. <3
I know :( someone from this forum told me that whenever I did a post JD would do a post similar to what I have written (perhaps to get ideas on what to talk about on her next video) I even told that person privately and @boopdepop can vouch for this that it could have been a coincidence and even if she did use posts from here I didn’t really mind because we are revealing the same stuff right. I just don’t want anyone to get plagiarised. I am not mentioning the person who told me this because I know they aren’t malicious and it was a complete misunderstanding. They don’t deserve any hate either.

I am not like JD. I wasn’t born in the occult. So for someone like me it’s much harder and more draining to learn about the occult teachings. I have to put in a lot of time researching and finding things to keep this thread informative and really it takes a toll spiritually, mentally and physically sometimes so I apologise sometimes if my posts aren’t always informative. I have to at time’s take a step back for my own sanity.

Again I am really sorry. I couldn’t go back to sleep because I feel awful. I have apologised to JD personally also. I don’t agree with her views on Islam and her videos and so I don’t really watch her content much but it upset me that I upset her unknowingly. I will probably feel guilty all day but I deserve it

Honey

Established
What? There were comments? I just now watched the video and comment section was turned off!
Yes there were, also whoever told @ShiningCarat14 that she stole her content, i Don't know who that person is but its such a misunderstanding that was taken in a negative way

Also i am kinda hurt as a member of this thread how they called us "nasty" "mean"
And negative, also some people said something about not coming here cause there are some muslims here (this Isn't even a religious thread) so i Don't why its a problem, Christian /Muslim whoever or whatever religion you belong to every ones should be respectful to each other in This thread <3

Kith

Established

LilaqQen

Established
like a week ago I wanted to ask everyone's opinion there about military service and wanted to say that I don't think they will serve, at least anytime soon. and what I see now haha i really felt this
It's even more weird when the literal president changes laws for them or even mentions their name, a literal boyband. And yes, i get that they made many achievements throughout the years but really? Is the country that dependent on their Kpop bands to attract people? If Kpop or Kdrama wouldn't exist, people probably wouldn't even know the 'K' about Korea

Kith

Established
It's even more weird when the literal president changes laws for them or even mentions their name, a literal boyband. And yes, i get that they made many achievements throughout the years but really? Is the country that dependent on their Kpop bands to attract people? If Kpop or Kdrama wouldn't exist, people probably wouldn't even know the 'K' about Korea
agree. it's weird that they're involved in politics and how they created that time capsule. why? the president was there too. i'm sure it was discussed here, but i didn't know about this forum when this happened
i also thought that my feeling was just something that i wanted (back then), but it didn't want to leave. even though i knew they have a law and don't make exceptions

Ok i wanted to say this is just a misunderstanding that could've been handled more maturely, but to say this thread is negative is so disrespectful (i'm referencing to the comments That's been said ) and somebody in the comments said this thread NEVER helped them? I mean okay, its sad people that do not contribute anything to this thread has so many mean things to say about this thread! Like come on? This thread is 1600 pages!!! We literally talked about sacrifice, p***philia, mk-ultra, theories, abuse, gay propaganda and everything in case anyone's wondering just read 1600 pages fully you'll know
Probably @Yeoldeux and cousin.

Yes there were, also whoever told @ShiningCarat14 that she stole her content, i Don't know who that person is but its such a misunderstanding that was taken in a negative way

Also i am kinda hurt as a member of this thread how they called us "nasty" "mean"
And negative, also some people said something about not coming here cause there are some muslims here (this Isn't even a religious thread) so i Don't why its a problem, Christian /Muslim whoever or whatever religion you belong to every ones should be respectful to each other in This thread <3
Oh my god. WHY DO SO MANY PPPL HATE ISLAM? Like jesus christ. Somebodies religion won't kill you. Do they realize Christians, atheists and muslims can coexist here?

LilaqQen

Established
Oh my god. WHY DO SO MANY PPPL HATE ISLAM? Like jesus christ. Somebodies religion won't kill you. Do they realize Christians, atheists and muslims can coexist here?
Even on threads where religions are discussed, people like that give us no chance to explain our religion since they already have narrowed their minds into believing what they want and even have the guts to say they know my religion better than i do. Those people...

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
What I have found interesting is the promotion of androgynous looks BTS have conformed to which isn’t seen in any other country. Kpop has been fuelled especially attracting LGBT audiences with themes of man = woman or woman = man. In Korean culture having a typical male feature like a beard is frowned upon and men wearing makeup, having slim bodies rather than muscles is preferred. Now there is nothing wrong with men having slim bodies but what I find terrifying is Korea is a country which holds beauty to a high degree so when it excludes specific traits mainly in Kpop it makes you wonder why. Even here in the UK, no man (even gay men) don’t dress as Kpop artists do. For example if you look at different famous people from different countries you can see what I mean
Pakistani celebs:
View attachment 45133View attachment 45134
Kpop:

View attachment 45136View attachment 45135
what I find interesting is that a lot of girl who aren’t Korean and are from countries which are not diverse in seeing men in feminine attire have crushes on Kpop boy’s, when they would have otherwise never been attracted. It feels to me that they are not only making these men feminine to promote androgyny but to make young teen girls With raising hormone More aware With femininity corporated with sexuality pushing the lesbian/gay/non - binary agenda.
I genuinely feel that's their propaganda as well. You literally just described my previous case scenario.

I was at a very delicate age at just 15 when I was introduced to kpop, I was into a lot of new ageism and stuff and kpop made things worse(there is also a common theme where kpop fans aren't Christian yet they are more into New ageism)

Never in my life did I ever think that I would be attracted to that kind of look, and that honestly blurred the lines for me. I didn't identify as gay or even found girls attractive yet it made me somewhat like feminine features on guys. Which is a mindset I'm still trying to change.

I feel like my mind has been messed around with.

I genuinely feel that's their propaganda as well. You literally just described my previous case scenario.

I was at a very delicate age at just 15 when I was introduced to kpop, I was into a lot of new ageism and stuff and kpop made things worse(there is also a common theme where kpop fans aren't Christian yet they are more into New ageism)

Never in my life did I ever think that I would be attracted to that kind of look, and that honestly blurred the lines for me. I didn't identify as gay or even found girls attractive yet it made me somewhat like feminine features on guys. Which is a mindset I'm still trying to change.

I feel like my mind has been messed around with.
im glad you decided to post here again.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
im glad you decided to post here again.
It's been a while.... I wanted to search up some videos on kpop for my thread and..... I missed you guys, taepeach, shinee, yuna, boti etc but even though some left, at least some of you guys are still here..... Even though I was in a rough spot when I left.... It was actually good times I spent here lmao.

:)

It's been a while.... I wanted to search up some videos on kpop for my thread and..... I missed you guys, taepeach, shinee, yuna, boti etc but even though some left, at least some of you guys are still here..... Even though I was in a rough spot when I left.... It was actually good times I spent here lmao.

:)
You missed ME?! i didnt know haha that warms my heart.