BTS discussion thread

Lachimolala

Established
Hello, welcome! Its a very big step for you to be open-minded and post on this thread. I'm so glad you decided to. Please let me know if my posts are too graphic or if you feel uncomfortable. I'm very proud of you!
Thank you very much @somewhat_yuna ♡♡♡You are very kind :) I don't know if i am open minded,i was so involved by kpop and Bts,i couldn't stay without listening kpop songs and watching kpop contents,it was like a duty for me every day,but i changed my mind because i realized that i was obsessed with these people,i continue sometimes to watch kpop contents,but i am not obsessed like i was before,and this is because the videos that i watched impressed me and left me questions and doubts.

Thank you very much @somewhat_yuna ♡♡♡You are very kind :) I don't know if i am open minded,i was so involved by kpop and Bts,i couldn't stay without listening kpop songs and watching kpop contents,it was like a duty for me every day,but i changed my mind because i realized that i was obsessed with these people,i continue sometimes to watch kpop contents,but i am not obsessed like i was before,and this is because the videos that i watched impressed me and left me questions and doubts.
You are because you didnt insult us because of our views. There needs to be more army's lie you. Im glad you question the content you are feed.

Hello everyone,i a skeptical army,Jin biased,but i am here after i watched videos about the dark side of kpop.I believe about prostitution,slave contracts,i think they are possible because in every types of job there are abuses and mistreatments,but i am skeptical about masons,rituals,illuminati.I love kpop, but at the same time i love to think with my head,so i hope to understand better the things that for me are actually not clear.I will be respectful because i am open to listen others opinions even if i have doubts.
Hey, welcome

I want to thank you for being so respectful and transparent. It takes a long time to believe and even I am skeptical of specific things but you are right... there needs to be logic. In that case I recommend you read the first few hundred pages of this thread. I also recommend you watch ajani reigns Jonghyun series on YouTube.

Everything is interconnected in this world. There is the elite institution creating everything from media, health, government to security and freedom. This is the deception Satan has given them. In reality God is still in charge of this world. As we are getting nearer to the end times, the more evil Satan’s worshippers will promote. This has to happen for the dajaal/Antichrist to come. I will be making videos which I hope are helpful. I’ve just been so busy with school !!

queen82

Star
Hello everyone,i a skeptical army,Jin biased,but i am here after i watched videos about the dark side of kpop.I believe about prostitution,slave contracts,i think they are possible because in every types of job there are abuses and mistreatments,but i am skeptical about masons,rituals,illuminati.I love kpop, but at the same time i love to think with my head,so i hope to understand better the things that for me are actually not clear.I will be respectful because i am open to listen others opinions even if i have doubts.
welcome to you

Lachimolala

Established
You are because you didnt insult us because of our views. There needs to be more army's lie you. Im glad you question the content you are feed.
I have no reason to insult you, i don't know the guys,i never met them,maybe if i would meet them i could tell you like they seems to me or if i saw them doing something wrong ,but after i watched videos about idols secretly dating,and ex kpop former trainees telling about mistreatments i have understood that i know only what idols shows in tv and vlive,but i don't know their real life,i don't know if they are joking or not,i don't know anything about them,if they are gay or secretly married lol

I have no reason to insult you, i don't know the guys,i never met them,maybe if i would meet them i could tell you like they seems to me or if i saw them doing something wrong ,but after i watched videos about idols secretly dating,and ex kpop former trainees telling about mistreatments i have understood that i know only what idols shows in tv and vlive,but i don't know their real life,i don't know if they are joking or not,i don't know anything about them,if they are gay or secretly married lol
THIS RIGHT HERE~

Lachimolala

Established
Hey, welcome

I want to thank you for being so respectful and transparent. It takes a long time to believe and even I am skeptical of specific things but you are right... there needs to be logic. In that case I recommend you read the first few hundred pages of this thread. I also recommend you watch ajani reigns Jonghyun series on YouTube.

Everything is interconnected in this world. There is the elite institution creating everything from media, health, government to security and freedom. This is the deception Satan has given them. In reality God is still in charge of this world. As we are getting nearer to the end times, the more evil Satan’s worshippers will promote. This has to happen for the dajaal/Antichrist to come. I will be making videos which I hope are helpful. I’ve just been so busy with school !!
Thank you for understanding my skeptical part and my doubts,and for welcoming me<3.Sure,i will read the first pages and i will search the videos about Jonghyun,i was very sad for him ,he was one of the artist who wanted to express himself,54 songs written alone,7 arranged and 1 completely composed by him.A true talent,a great loss.
Wooow do you have a channel?Please share the link when you will edit video ,i love watching kpop these kind of videos,these helps me to reflect :)

H.N

Rookie
Hello everyone, none of you may know me but ive been a silent reader of this thread since 2018, however I made an account last year because many things that were being shared on here were very useful and beneficial and I just wanted to carry on, I have many pages bookmarked that have provided a lot of knowledge just need to dig them up again. Just to let you know that I am aware of things that have been going on in this thread and on youtube etc and i wish that everyone could come together peacefully and raise awareness as people who know the truth and not have to fight because of religion, imagine wanting to wake people up but bringing religion up and disregarding their teachings etc things like this really really limit the amount of people that the information will benefit because imagine being from a religion and learning about the industry but then you face discrimination because you are from that religion, this will put off so many people and then how can we expect to help people when what we are actually doing is judging them over something that can be completely avoided and maybe DISCUSSED about in another thread that's maybe about religions etc I know we all believe our religions are true but first lets help those that really need our help and save them altogether because we all believe in sin right so lets achieve that first then maybe when we are content then we can go around spreading our teachings and supposedly bringing more people towards our religion, but i know there are people who use quotes based off religious scripture and please do! that is also very helpful but first lets focus and expose what needs to be exposed because I can guarantee you more people are knee deep into kpop than their own religion! I have been self educating myself on the industry and its agendas for about 4-5 years now and I also did a whole presentation on the things that go on in front of my class when I was 15, let me tell you everyone thought I was a crazy idiot it was an english presentation and we had to choose a topic i know someone from another class chose to talk about mk ultra and i straight up started talking about adrenochrome and the agendas and literally i cringe when i think about it because of all the reactions i received and how i was so little and now that I am more mature I feel like i could have presented it way more better to be honest, ill just let yall know that i am at uni and in the UK somewhere lol. But if theres any info people need or those who are new to this, dont hesitate to ask me or anyone here because many things said on this thread have been so useful. That being said I hope we can put our differences aside, the only way we will help people is if we are in this together, and everyone knows how the elite love to divide and rule, and we cant be doing the same thing and still hate them for it. If you made it this far thank you for taking your time out to read this there's so much more that i can say but this is long as it is, by the way this was totally out of my comfort zone. God bless you all and please stay safe : )

Hello everyone, none of you may know me but ive been a silent reader of this thread since 2018, however I made an account last year because many things that were being shared on here were very useful and beneficial and I just wanted to carry on, I have many pages bookmarked that have provided a lot of knowledge just need to dig them up again. Just to let you know that I am aware of things that have been going on in this thread and on youtube etc and i wish that everyone could come together peacefully and raise awareness as people who know the truth and not have to fight because of religion, imagine wanting to wake people up but bringing religion up and disregarding their teachings etc things like this really really limit the amount of people that the information will benefit because imagine being from a religion and learning about the industry but then you face discrimination because you are from that religion, this will put off so many people and then how can we expect to help people when what we are actually doing is judging them over something that can be completely avoided and maybe DISCUSSED about in another thread that's maybe about religions etc I know we all believe our religions are true but first lets help those that really need our help and save them altogether because we all believe in sin right so lets achieve that first then maybe when we are content then we can go around spreading our teachings and supposedly bringing more people towards our religion, but i know there are people who use quotes based off religious scripture and please do! that is also very helpful but first lets focus and expose what needs to be exposed because I can guarantee you more people are knee deep into kpop than their own religion! I have been self educating myself on the industry and its agendas for about 4-5 years now and I also did a whole presentation on the things that go on in front of my class when I was 15, let me tell you everyone thought I was a crazy idiot it was an english presentation and we had to choose a topic i know someone from another class chose to talk about mk ultra and i straight up started talking about adrenochrome and the agendas and literally i cringe when i think about it because of all the reactions i received and how i was so little and now that I am more mature I feel like i could have presented it way more better to be honest, ill just let yall know that i am at uni and in the UK somewhere lol. But if theres any info people need or those who are new to this, dont hesitate to ask me or anyone here because many things said on this thread have been so useful. That being said I hope we can put our differences aside, the only way we will help people is if we are in this together, and everyone knows how the elite love to divide and rule, and we cant be doing the same thing and still hate them for it. If you made it this far thank you for taking your time out to read this there's so much more that i can say but this is long as it is, by the way this was totally out of my comfort zone. God bless you all and please stay safe : )
Hiii. Feel free to post here. I have a feeling you insights would be very interesting.

Girl I am from the UK, I also tried waking people up at 15 and I was 15 ish when I made an account here lol I’ve matured a lot since then too ... and I also agree with you about the religion stuff... all facts aha. Welcome. It’s nice to have a Brit here. Please do post if you have new info :)

Girl I am from the UK, I also tried waking people up at 15 and I was 15 ish when I made an account here lol I’ve matured a lot since then too ... and I also agree with you about the religion stuff... all facts aha. Welcome. It’s nice to have a Brit here. Please do post if you have new info :)
but im technically british too

H.N

Rookie
Hello and thank you too. im honestly going to try because also uni smh that doesnt make life much easier especially this whole world pandemic situation. And off course im just a very reserved person. Never thought id be doing this honestly. But these unnecessary arguments need to end, like people have come here for insight and literally couldnt find anything because the info has been pushed back. So if we can try and all find pages that have info and link them im sure this would help so many people. Lets get this thread back to how it was :)

HANNA1999

Rookie
Yay, hi Hanna! Missed you lots :)
OMG you're so sweet I miss you too . I've been trying to distance myself from BTS related stuff , and I should say this : magical spells may have been casted on us through music, so all the Muslim friends here you better read your Quran and read Athkar everyday.
Please you guys try to not listen to music, I know it's hard, but after everything that had been said in this thread we should give no excuses to ourselves.

OMG you're so sweet I miss you too . I've been trying to distance myself from BTS related stuff , and I should say this : magical spells may have been casted on us through music, so all the Muslim friends here you better read your Quran and read Athkar everyday.
Please you guys try to not listen to music, I know it's hard, but after everything that had been said in this thread we should give no excuses to ourselves.
Their music is garbage. its so easy for me not to listen to their music. Im sorry but their vocals bad

Hello and thank you too. im honestly going to try because also uni smh that doesnt make life much easier especially this whole world pandemic situation. And off course im just a very reserved person. Never thought id be doing this honestly. But these unnecessary arguments need to end, like people have come here for insight and literally couldnt find anything because the info has been pushed back. So if we can try and all find pages that have info and link them im sure this would help so many people. Lets get this thread back to how it was :)
I am sorry, I am guilty of derailing sometimes I will try to always write the best posts now (God willing) when I have time... school is so tiring