BTS discussion thread

5hawol

Established
Trigger Warning:
This gonna be unpopular opinion atm but someone has to say this, so... As pleasant as the thread is atm, I feel we are deviating from the real purpose of the thread which was BETEES ILLUMINATI EXPOSE. I mean what Sugar farting got to do with illuminati expose?

I admit It was funny af ;)

Last edited:
Trigger Warning:
This gonna be unpopular opinion atm but someone has to say this, so... As pleasant as the thread is atm, I feel we are deviating from the real purpose of the thread which was BETEES ILLUMINATI EXPOSE. I mean what Sugar farting got to do with illuminati expose?

I admit It was funny tho ;)
Just some info I posted to help with theories and brighten up the mood. Im so sorry. I will not leak anytime soon.

Honey

Established
I swear tho..I felt like someone was yelling at me.
Ok i wanted to say this is just a misunderstanding that could've been handled more maturely, but to say this thread is negative is so disrespectful (i'm referencing to the comments That's been said ) and somebody in the comments said this thread NEVER helped them? I mean okay, its sad people that do not contribute anything to this thread has so many mean things to say about this thread! Like come on? This thread is 1600 pages!!! We literally talked about sacrifice, p***philia, mk-ultra, theories, abuse, gay propaganda and everything in case anyone's wondering just read 1600 pages fully you'll know

Honey

Established
Why this world needs to be so stressful. Why cant everybody relax and enjoy life. Seriously sometimes i want to hold on speech. Just enjoy life. Why everyone needs to show how rIcH and CoOl they are and "OmG lOoK hOw MaNy AwArDs I hAvE gEt, BeCaUsE iAm So TaLeNtEd aNd HaRdWoRkInG." DUDE I REALLY DONT CARE!! Will this change anything if you gain a fucking award..NOO! Will you became a better human....i think also Noo. So can anyone tells me what is the logic of haveing a award. Why music can be just enjoying. You sell so many fuvking albums why you need an award. I dont understand please if anyone know the benefits to have an award please wrote.
Because baby these people are materialistic and these awards are their PRIZE POSSESSION and boosts their EGO!

Awkward_pink

Established
Why this world needs to be so stressful. Why cant everybody relax and enjoy life. Seriously sometimes i want to hold on speech. Just enjoy life. Why everyone needs to show how rIcH and CoOl they are and "OmG lOoK hOw MaNy AwArDs I hAvE gEt, BeCaUsE iAm So TaLeNtEd aNd HaRdWoRkInG." DUDE I REALLY DONT CARE!! Will this change anything if you gain a fucking award..NOO! Will you became a better human....i think also Noo. So can anyone tells me what is the logic of haveing a award. Why music can be just enjoying. You sell so many fuvking albums why you need an award. I dont understand please if anyone know the benefits to have an award please wrote.
The world is probably more dark than we can even think of :(
Nobody really understands the use of trophies or awards..
But fans really are obsessed with thier idols awards -_-
The whole 'bts paved the way!!! Blackpink paved thier own way!!! They walked so your idols can run!!! Bigbang dug a hole bts threw me in it!!! Bts have gRaMmiEs!!!!
Is sooo fcking annoying... even when i was an army it got on my nerves -_-

Honey

Established
Btw.
Namjoon has says in a interview that he really likes the tv show "The Good Place." This shows inspire him. The Good Place is a tv show about the after life and how important it is to be a good human in this world. Quite interesting to hear this from am atheist.
I mean they are satanist and serve satan, whatever malicious things they do is what they consider is good, our bad is Their good and they think satan will give them a good afterlife, Don't be deceived

JD was gonna make her account here, but the stealing thing turned her off. @ShiningCarat14 its not your fault, just that idiot that lied to you.
Sigh it was really a joke.... I said someone told me she did but I have to clarify... my first post was a joke aha... now I feel bad. Even if she has idc. I’m not that type of person. I should add whenever I’m joking because it becomes a misunderstanding. I’ll apologise to her :)

5hawol

Established
Ok i wanted to say this is just a misunderstanding that could've been handled more maturely, but to say this thread is negative is so disrespectful (i'm referencing to the comments That's been said ) and somebody in the comments said this thread NEVER helped them? I mean okay, its sad people that do not contribute anything to this thread has so many mean things to say about this thread! Like come on? This thread is 1600 pages!!! We literally talked about sacrifice, p***philia, mk-ultra, theories, abuse, gay propaganda and everything in case anyone's wondering just read 1600 pages fully you'll know
What? There were comments? I just now watched the video and comment section was turned off!