another gospel ("Christianity")

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ, in the TRUE/REAL Gospel: "go and sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto you" (exactly as it says in The Law).

Christianity, in their alternate FAKE 'gospel': "we will be rewarded for being criminals".

Maldarker

Star
Jesus was crucified and resurrected to save us from our PAST sins, NOT to give us the freedom to sin with impunity, as selfish, evil people (many which call themselves "Christians") falsely claim.

Romans 3:25-26
3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;
3:26 To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth Jesus.

"Go and sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto you", is what Jesus told the man who had been infirm for 38 years (John 5:1-14) as punishment for his sins (Deut. 28:15-68). And contrary to what the spiritually blind and unbelievers claim, Jesus meant exactly what he said.

When Christ, through the mouth of Jesus told us that The Law of God would NEVER go away, and that anyone who taught differently was the lowest of the low in God's Eyes, He likewise meant exactly what He said (Matt. 5:17-19). The Law is holy, just and good, providing freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security for ALL. Only extremely selfish and evil people would want to deprive others of these free gifts from God, bestowed upon those who obey God (Acts 5:29-32) and DO HIS WILL (Matt. 6:9-13).

When Jesus said "Thy Will (Father's Will, i.e. God's Will) be done on earth, as it is in heaven", he meant exactly what he said.

The entire Gospel -- the REAL Gospel (not the FAKE 'gospel' that "Christianity" teaches) is about us learning obedience to God, to ensure we don't wind up in debt/slavery to sin again, after having our debt paid at the cross.

The Way home or face The Fire by JAH confirms the REAL Gospel and its Message of Truth, as the two are in perfect agreement with one another.
The Way home or face The Fire by JAH very obviously doesn't confirm the FAKE alternate 'gospel' taught by "Christianity" which is a LIE, and will bring about certain death to all those who believe in such lies (Ezek. 18:4; Rom. 6:23).

"Jesus is my get out of jail free" as most if not all card-carrying "Christians" profess is an alternate (FAKE) 'gospel' that pretends it's okay to sin, thereby leading people astray to their death and destruction in The Fire, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years (Isa. 3:12; Matt. 15:1-14; Matt. 23).

Stop hypocritically paying lip service to Christ (Matt. 15:7-9) and start keeping The Law/Commandments of God, exactly as we've been COMMANDED, or suffer the consequences. This human lifetime is your FINAL opportunity to learn The Way home -- truly believing and thus following Christ's Example, in thought, word and deed -- or you WILL face The Fire, regardless of whatever fantasies and alternate 'gospels' you may otherwise imagine will save you.

Believe Christ-Jesus (Christ, the Saviour). Love Christ. Keep The Commandments that God gave us (John 14:15). Make God's Commandments YOUR Commandments too, just as Christ does.
Who says anything about sinning with out impunity... Your sin etc at the time of your salvation is are and will be forgiven...Did you have a time when you repented of sin and accepted CHRIST and CHRIST alone as your saviour master etc.? If so are you then perfect never ever sinning? YOU NEVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION. What happens if you say a bad word what then? Again you never answered what to do? Or do you never faulter? I am willing to know i am a sinner saved be GODS mercy and grace (I need HIS grace and mercy everyday I admit i have thoughts of anger that shouldn't because of people like you but i repent of those thoughts . AS David said better to be punished by GOD then man.1 Chronicles 21:13 you have a false sense of righteousness if you don't understand this. How about a logic lesson....if GOD wants us to be saved then wouldn't he remove us from this world the moment we repent of our sinful nature? If not then whats the point if the minute you like CHRIST said just look with lust or etc etc...you have sinned. So then why did CHRIST even tell use to pray the LORDS prayer? Why ask to forgive transgressions then if you never sin? Hmm!!!

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

Perfect Yourself. - July 26

Perfect as My Father in Heaven is perfect.

That means a life-struggle, an unending growth. Always as you progress, a greater perception of My Father. More struggle and growth. Above all a growing need of Me and My sustaining help.

I came to found a Kingdom of Progressive growth. Alas, how many of My followers think that all they have to do is to accept Me as Saviour. That is a first step only.

Heaven itself is no place of stagnation. It is indeed a place of progress. You will need Eternity to understand Eternal Mind.

JoChris

Superstar

That means a life-struggle, an unending growth. Always as you progress, a greater perception of My Father. More struggle and growth. Above all a growing need of Me and My sustaining help.

I came to found a Kingdom of Progressive growth. Alas, how many of My followers think that all they have to do is to accept Me as Saviour. That is a first step only.

Heaven itself is no place of stagnation. It is indeed a place of progress. You will need Eternity to understand Eternal Mind.
People: this quote is from a book which is written in a style similar to God calling.
That was an automatic writing book. Why the book "God calling" is considered occultic

@A Freeman, that is a book highly regarded by ROMAN Catholics. Does AJH love it as much as you do?

JoChris

Superstar
Christ, in the TRUE/REAL Gospel: "go and sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto you" (exactly as it says in The Law).

Christianity, in their alternate FAKE 'gospel': "we will be rewarded for being criminals".

In 21st century that would include online.

A Freeman

Superstar
For anyone who may be duped into mistakenly believing that the God-inspired message from "God at Eventide" is somehow "occultic" just because unbelievers irrationally and indiscriminately attack it, please see for yourself how it perfectly lines up with the REAL Gospel Truth, i.e. Christ's own words directly from the mouth of Jesus:-

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

That means a life-struggle, an unending growth. Always as you progress, a greater perception of My Father.

Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the Word of God, and KEEP it.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

More struggle and growth. Above all a growing need of Me and My sustaining help.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Matthew 13:1-9
13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
13:3 And he spoke many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
13:4 And when he sowed, some [seeds] fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
13:5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
13:6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
13:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
13:8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 7:21-24
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work INEQUITY.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and "The KINGDOM" of God is at hand: REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please note well:

1) those who repeatedly employ logical fallacies, e.g. ad hominem attacks, guilt by association, red herrings, non sequitur conclusions, etc. do so because their position is so weak and indefensible they feel they have no other option but to resort to such irrational and indiscriminate attacks.

2) why can't "Christians" prove any of their core beliefs are actually based upon the Gospel with the words Christ spoke directly through the mouth of Jesus? Instead of quoting Jesus, whom "Christians" falsely claim to be God, even though Jesus Himself NEVER claimed to be God, nor equal to God, they turn to their silly superstitions, man-made doctrines and traditions, and their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul, and wrest (wrestle with/twist) those letters just as they do also with the rest of Scripture, exactly as prophesied.

2 Peter 3:14-17
3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found by Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the Wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.
3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.

"Christians" should be able to provide multiple direct quotes from Jesus to prove their beliefs are actually from the Gospel. Instead, they sadly use a variety of deceitful tactics and logical fallacies, which only prove their spiritual blindness and ignorance of Scripture.

Sad but true.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Gospel Truth (straight from the mouth of Jesus):

- we MUST remember and return to keeping The Law, which has and always will be in effect (Matt. 5:17-19);

- we MUST strive for perfection in this task (Matt. 5:48) to truly love our neighbour as much or more than ourselves (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31);

- we MUST become as little children (Matt. 18:1-10), who place their trust (faith) in their Father (God), KNOWING that there is a perfect reason for His Laws, Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, which He provides to protect us from evil and the injustice, iniquity and oppression that sin/evil causes in this world;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God doesn't know nor love God or His Christ (John 14:15-24; John 17:3);

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God does NOT love their brother/sister/neighbour (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31), regardless of whatever lies they may tell themselves;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God is working iniquity (sin/evil) regardless of how wonderful they may personally believe their works are; and

- Christ WILL return before Judgement Day, exactly as He promised His Disciples (Matt. 24; John 16), to publish the Gospel to all nations (Mark 13:10) and gather His Elect ("ekklesia"), which the gates of hell shall never prevail against (Matt. 16:18; John 10:25-29).

And when all of the prophecies have been fulfilled, so that everything has been accomplished, Christ will shed the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and be seen coming in the "Clouds" (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:9) with the heavenly host ("eagles") to begin the REAPING, at which time the opportunity to repent, remember and return to The Law will be over (hence the mourning and wailing - Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7).

A Freeman

Superstar
It is noteworthy to all those who may be reading this thread that we are 22 pages in and the "Christians" have yet to provide answers to the following, simple questions about their other (fake) 'gospel':

Where did Jesus claim to be God? Or where did Jesus claim to be equal to God? Are these assumptions not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?

Where did Jesus tell us that The Law was no longer in effect and/or that we no longer were required to keep it? Similarly, where did Jesus tell us we no longer have to keep the Commandments? Are these assumptions not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?

And where did Jesus tell us that his doctrine/commandments were different than (or superseded) God's? Is this assumption not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?

Maldarker

Star
For anyone who may be duped into mistakenly believing that the God-inspired message from "God at Eventide" is somehow "occultic" just because unbelievers irrationally and indiscriminately attack it, please see for yourself how it perfectly lines up with the REAL Gospel Truth, i.e. Christ's own words directly from the mouth of Jesus:-

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

That means a life-struggle, an unending growth. Always as you progress, a greater perception of My Father.

Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the Word of God, and KEEP it.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

More struggle and growth. Above all a growing need of Me and My sustaining help.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
13:3 And he spoke many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
13:4 And when he sowed, some [seeds] fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
13:5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
13:6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
13:8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work INEQUITY.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and "The KINGDOM" of God is at hand: REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.
No they don't and it has been pointed out ad nauseum at ths point. Its occultic plain and simple.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
You did your usual strategy of pasting bible verses before adding the JAHtruth propaganda.

And when all of the prophecies have been fulfilled, so that everything has been accomplished, Christ will shed the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and be seen coming in the "Clouds" (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:9) with the heavenly host ("eagles") to begin the REAPING, at which time the opportunity to repent, remember and return to The Law will be over (hence the mourning and wailing - Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7).
That paragraph is a different Gospel unique to your cult leader.

JoChris

Superstar

You just demonstrated how you fell for AJH.
Subtle lies are enough to lead people away from God into the occult.

1 Timothy chapter 4
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

e.g. amongst the flowery words there is a noticeable phrase:

There is no result for "eternal mind" in the bible.

If you do a Google search for "eternal mind" bible, the first results relevant to religion/s you get are from Christian Science, Seventh Day Adventism, Christadelphian sources.
If you do a Google search for "eternal mind" religion, the first websites are from Atheism and New Age sources.

P.S. a Christian apologist warns about God calling.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do so-called Christians seem to quote everyone except Christ, in their vain attempts to promote their man-made doctrines and traditions?

BECAUSE "CHRISTIANS" HATE CHRIST and their neighbours, just as they HATE Christ's Father and God, and HATE God's Prophets, HATE the disciples and apostles and HATE the TRUTH that God has sent.

That's why instead of facing their own error, they quote each other, or quote the letters of Paul, never realizing in their delusional HATE-FILLED state that Paul CONDEMNED their alternate 'gospel' and their departure from TRUE Faith, which is trust in God.

"Please watch this or that video and believe it instead of believing Christ" is a perfect example of this illogical "Christian" HATRED of Christ, hoping to divert and mislead others away from Christ and His Teachings and into The Fire that Christ has warned us for thousands of years awaits all hate-filled souls.

Let's see for ourselves what Christ said, in the Gospel, about all so-called Christians and their HATRED of the God and God's Messengers, i.e. all those who bear God's Message of TRUTH.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
From the Gospel of Jesus, as recorded by Matthew:-

Matthew 7:21-29
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
7:29 For he taught them as [one] having AUTHORITY, and not as the lawyers.

Please note well that the only people on Earth that call Christ their Lord and yet refuse to DO as Christ teaches call themselves "Christians".

A Freeman

Superstar
Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the COMMANDMENTS [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Please note well that these are COMMANDMENTS; they are not polite requests, or even just good advice; they are COMMANDMENTS, based on LOVE for God and for our fellow man.

Luke 6:26-28
6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
6:27 But I say unto you which hear, LOVE your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

May God bless all that call themselves Christians, and help turn them from their hateful, evil/sinful ways (Deut. 28; Matt. 5:17-20) back to God and His LOVE.

John 13:34-35

13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye LOVE one another; as I have LOVED you, that ye also LOVE one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have LOVE one to another.

Please note well that this too is a COMMANDMENT, based on LOVE. It is a "new" COMMANDment not because spiritually LOVING one another is something that isn't in The Law (see: Lev. 19:18); it's a new Commandment because we have never done it. That is why Christ came, to teach us and show us by His Example what LOVE really is: DOING God's Will for everyone's benefit, instead of doing our own selfish will to everyone's detriment (including our own).

A Freeman

Superstar
John 14:15 IF ye LOVE me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that LOVETH me: and he that LOVETH me shall be LOVED of my Father, and I will LOVE him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man LOVE me, he will obey my words: and my Father will LOVE him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Matthew 5:43-48
5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
5:44 But I say unto you, LOVE your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the tax-collectors the same?
5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the tax-collectors so?
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 3:19-21
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil HATETH the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 15:16-25
15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.
15:17 These things I command you, that ye LOVE one another.
15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it HATED me before [it hated] you.
15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and HATED both me and my Father.
15:25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They HATED me without a cause.

John 16:1-4
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who LOVE Truth and abhor the lies taught by ALL organized religions, including "Christianity", please see about our ALL-POWERFUL (Omnipotent), ALL-KNOWING (Omniscient), And EVER-PRESENT (Omnipresent) God, and His ETERNAL MIND:-

God is ETERNAL and omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent:

Deuteronomy 33:27 THE ETERNAL GOD [is thy] refuge, and underneath [are] the "Everlasting Arms": and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy [them].

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever Thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING, Thou [art] God.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE.

God is a SPIRITUAL-ENERGY BEING (The Self-Existing and UNLIMITED MIND, not a human body subject to its obvious limitations)

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 GOD [IS] A SPIRIT: and they that worship Him MUST worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

Our ETERNAL LIFE depends upon getting to KNOW The Eternal Mind of God, which obviously will take an eternity to do.

Sadly those who have no love for God, nor for the Truth, but instead take pleasure in hatred and unrighteousness, will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire instead of spending eternity getting to know and love the ETERNAL MIND.

A Freeman

Superstar
The following is a COMMANDMENT issued by Christ, while He was here in the body of Jesus 2000 years ago, as recorded in the Gospel.

Matthew 7:1-4
7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?

When someone judges another by ANY other standard than God's PERFECT standard, they wrongly judge others.

Yesterday's "God at Eventide" explains why:-

------------------------

Judge Not. - July 27

Human nature is so complex. You can hardly, even in your most enlightened moments, tell what motive prompted this or that action of your own.

How, then, can you judge of another, of whose nature you have so little understanding? And to misjudge of what in another may have been prompted by the Spirit of God, is to misjudge God's Spirit.

Can any sin be greater than that? False judgment sent Me to the Cross!

------------------------

God gave us His PERFECT Law, which contains His PERFECT Commandments, His PERFECT Judgements and His PERFECT Statutes, which guarantee liberty and JUSTICE for ALL.

When we deviate from God's PERFECT Standard, found ONLY in His PERFECT LAW, we sin (break The Law/commit a crime - 1 John 3:4). That is why Christ said that The Law that God gave us -- found ONLY in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy -- will NEVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-20).

THE WAGES OF SIN ARE DEATH (Ezek. 18:4, 20; Rom. 6:23)!

Anyone who is still judging others by their own flawed, selfish and irrational (satanic) standards on the Last Day is going to burn for it, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years (Mal. 4; Rev. 20:12-15). And yet that is exactly what many if not most "Christians" do, choosing to judge others by their satanic doctrines and traditions instead of by God's Perfect Law, exemplified and taught by Christ.

It's no wonder that "Christians" are spiritually blinded by their own arrogance/ignorance that they cannot see that Christ is here NOW, on this planet and in the flesh, to deliver this final warning to mankind again, in person, right before Judgement Day, exactly as prophesied.

We MUST learn to destroy our egos (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21) and become as little children (Matt. 18:1-7).

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:1-4
18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in The Kingdom of heaven?
18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and [then] become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in The Kingdom of heaven.

Luke 14:11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh (human); and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

Unless one learns to HUMBLE themselves, and realize, like little children, that our heavenly Father knows best, and that we MUST obey Him and do His Will, exactly as Christ teaches, there is no hope of entering the Kingdom of heaven, regardless of what anyone may mistakenly believe to the contrary.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN".

This is as much of an oxymoron as "military intelligence".

There is nothing intelligent about starting wars against one another, particularly given anyone who does such things does NOT love God or their neighbour as much or more than themselves (Mark 12:29-31).

And similarly, there is nothing intelligent, nor humble, nor child-like about continuing a war against God and His Law, instead of accepting God's Way is THE Way all of us NEED to be, thereby learning LOVE.

CHRISTIANITY IS AT WAR AGAINST CHRIST, JUST AS TALMUDIC JUDAISM AND ISLAM ARE, ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER ORGANIZED RELIGION ON PLANET EARTH.

Philippians 4:7-8
4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Last edited: