Why Is Mgtow Growing?

Aero

Superstar
Yes it shouldn't be a competition. And that's what some of these movements bring with them. The reactionary nature of human beings has become our biggest obstacle. We have a lot of the population absorbing all the wrong things. And spitting them all right back out into the world. The cycle repeats, time is circular. This has all been designed specifically.

And it's not about trying to go against nature. We are bound to react. It's about knowledge and understanding that aspect of ourselves. Shortly after you react, you go back. You reflect on it and absorb the right things. They have engineered it all so people think they are sitting behind a 2 way mirror. Like the voyeur mentality of reality T.V and "influencers" on social media.

But it's not a two way mirror. It's a one way mirror. People are projecting, and not getting it. A fundamental aspect of psychology and people don't get it. Why? Why the hell don't they teach every single kid psychology 101?

Hero123

Rookie
I am sorry that you are so disillusioned with relationships and women overall. We're not all bad. I have been with my husband for 25 years now. No mind games, no manipulation from either side. No cheating, breakups or even threats of separation once.

I think extreme Feminism has been terrible for modern sociery. Men and women have our strengths and weaknesses. We should be supporting each other, not at war with each other.

My teenage son actually got me to watch "the Red Pill" online last week to get my opinion. He is sick of all the pro-women progaganda in school and he is only in year 11. I can understand why out of desperation some men are swearing off women.
Perhaps I need to be more clear. It's not that I'm disillusioned, it's that women in a gynocentric system causes women to act on their hypergamy more often. Women have always been this way, it's female nature. I believe I mentioned before, women are biologically built to seek the best man or the alpha male with the most resources and strength. There's nothing wrong with that. The reason for this war between the two genders is because like I explained in the list of topics and within what I've typed in my original post, it's only logical for men to simply walk away. Protecting themselves from losing everything they have and their very lives. Like I said before I won't make any claims on your relationship with you and your husband but what I can say is this and I'll use what you told me about you and your husband as an example.

There can be many factors as to why a woman who's married to a man for 25 years is ongoing. Factors include the woman already hitting the wall. Meaning her sexual market value has dropped drastically. She can no longer attract more successful men to marry her and to take care of her. As men, we seek beautiful women and it's instinct to do so because a beautiful women displays signs of health and fertility. We don't want an old and ugly woman, decaying and used up.

Hero123

Rookie
I think it's possible to have a healthy sexual relationship and still avoid all the negatives. It's just very difficult, because nobody really knows each other anymore. People don't even know themselves.

My strategy is to find the woman who is more obsessed with spirituality than money and materialism. And they are out there. Somewhere
I agree in some way. I've had some friend with benefits type of relationships while building a great friendship but what happens often is that one of the parties catches feelings for the other.

Unfortunately, you won't find a woman that's into spirituality more than she is into money and materialism. The only way you would be able to obtain a woman like that is if she's still young and isn't serious about a real commitment, like marriage. Another possibility, she would already be close to the wall or is post wall. You wouldn't want that though. Women are materialistic by nature. Even if she was into spirituality at a young age and was seeking commitment, the older she gets, the more she realizes that she's running out of time to find a mate for life. Eventually, when she does realize this, her hypergamy will kick in and she will leave you, because you're not going to be offering her the resources she wants from a man, which is money and material possessions.

Aero

Superstar
I agree in some way. I've had some friend with benefits type of relationships while building a great friendship but what happens often is that one of the parties catches feelings for the other.

Unfortunately, you won't find a woman that's into spirituality more than she is into money and materialism. The only way you would be able to obtain a woman like that is if she's still young and isn't serious about a real commitment, like marriage. Another possibility, she would already be close to the wall or is post wall. You wouldn't want that though. Women are materialistic by nature. Even if she was into spirituality at a young age and was seeking commitment, the older she gets, the more she realizes that she's running out of time to find a mate for life. Eventually, when she does realize this, her hypergamy will kick in and she will leave you, because you're not going to be offering her the resources she wants from a man, which is money and material possessions.
Challenge accepted. Hold that thought for a little while.

Hero123

Rookie
You nailed it.

-

I don't know much about MGTOW but I get signal on my bullshit detector when I hear that term. I suspect it's just more brainwashing, more social conditioning from Tavistock and other such institutions wanting you not to marry and procreate to suit their sicko depopulation agenda. It sounds like MGTOW is basically about teaching people to become frustrated with relationships; the male pendant to feminism/femi-nazism: resentment propaganda. Let's get together and share our stories about how all women are bad, shall we? And, obviously, this is not the case and is a lie - nastiness doesn't discriminate against gender, it's not like all men are just misunderstood and mistreated saints.

The problem is disillusionment with society as a whole; it is the case for me, at least. There are too many people just mindlessly continuing to prop up the perverted System, sustaining the illusion and the imprisonment - "sheeple", I believe the term is. It feels like people have just surrendered on a massive scale, allowing the devils to completely run amok. Wanna have cannibalism in your music videos? Check. Fake media, fake school teachings, fake everything? Got it. Put a complete dope in the White House? Secured. Toxins in the environment? Certainly. Promotion of p****philia etc, often coupled with weird occultic symbolism? Why not, let's just breach every single taboo! But really: Why is there no reaction?

The real problem, of course, is that people have left the churches. It's the lack of spirituality in life - for women as much as men - that creates the unhappy situations. I don't often go to church myself because I don't feel spirituality is alive there. It doesn't help learning they don't even know which day the Sabbath is, or that the establishment offers bibles written by devil-worshippers. The real question - which bothers me so much - is: why don't people care? Do I care? You bet. Absolutely. But, looking around, other than this forum and random internet comments sections I can't find a single other person who does. Not one. Because, posting senseless status updates on Facebook seems to be more important to most at this point. That red pill isn't easy... but, it isn't a male-exclusive thing, so this whole 'MGTOW' thing is one big misunderstanding and distraction - just like feminism. A much better term would be the gender-neutral 'being awake' - which, really, doesn't have to mean more than just standing up for basic human decency, rejecting the surreal circus commonly known as 'society'.

It's a mistake if you completely give up on women. It's society and the minds it creates that's rotten, not an entire natural gender.

I absolutely agree with you on one thing, MGTOW is a form of depopulation to a certain extent. MGTOW is promoting to leave relationships with women when it comes to marriage mostly. It's telling men to not seek to form families because if they do, the women will eventually leave him and destroy his life. Of course though, you don't know much about MGTOW, so that would require you to keep looking into why men are going their own way (MGTOW). From all corners of the world, mostly in western countries or western culture, men everywhere give testimonies into how their relationships began crumbling, leading up to divorces. I will be making a new post eventually on how we can truly save western civilization and even stop the New World Order at the same time. Most people here will have a good time in that discussion, I guarantee it.

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps I need to be more clear. It's not that I'm disillusioned, it's that women in a gynocentric system causes women to act on their hypergamy more often. Women have always been this way, it's female nature. I believe I mentioned before, women are biologically built to seek the best man or the alpha male with the most resources and strength. There's nothing wrong with that. The reason for this war between the two genders is because like I explained in the list of topics and within what I've typed in my original post, it's only logical for men to simply walk away. Protecting themselves from losing everything they have and their very lives. Like I said before I won't make any claims on your relationship with you and your husband but what I can say is this and I'll use what you told me about you and your husband as an example.

There can be many factors as to why a woman who's married to a man for 25 years is ongoing. Factors include the woman already hitting the wall. Meaning her sexual market value has dropped drastically. She can no longer attract more successful men to marry her and to take care of her. As men, we seek beautiful women and it's instinct to do so because a beautiful women displays signs of health and fertility. We don't want an old and ugly woman, decaying and used up.
Or it could be that a couple still genuinely love each other, despite our many failings. We have been through a lot together.
Thankfully my husband had very loving parents and grandparents with happy marriages so he had a very good example set for him.

Genuine question: protecting yourself or protecting your things?

Aero

Superstar
Look yall. I feel for the people who got their souls taken by an ex lover. I really do. But nobody can take your soul, unless you give up your soul. If that makes sense. I haven't talked about the value of souls here yet, but this seems like a good time. I've had this theory for awhile, that souls aren't worth much. Because people gave them up so easily.

So you can be the type of person who contributes to the value of the soul world. Or you can not. There really isn't any middle ground on this issue. And I've thought about this a lot actually, despite my cleverness.

JoChris

Superstar

Whether rightly or wrongly, a person who is happy to have friends-with-benefits is unlikely to be a spiritual person in the traditional Judeo-Christian meaning of the word.
If there are low personal standards before marriage - if not even beginning stages of romantic relationship have to be present before consensual sex occurs - it is delusional to think things will change with a ring on the finger.

Hero123

Rookie
Or it could be that a couple still genuinely love each other, despite our many failings. We have been through a lot together.
Thankfully my husband had very loving parents and grandparents with happy marriages so he had a very good example set for him.

Genuine question: protecting yourself or protecting your things?
It's both. I said my goal in this life use to be creating a family of my own. I would love to be married and have children. Unfortunately within a society that is gynocentric, the laws protect the woman, especially when it comes to divorce in the family court. Many times. Many. Many. Times. A women will claim all sorts of false accusations on the men. False r*pe accusations and false domestic violence claims, which actually does help the women in a divorce. Now according to the law, this is trying to prove a negative, and that's almost impossible to prove. A woman can simply say these things and her word alone, is considered truth without any actual evidence. The husband would have to prove he didn't r*pe or assaulted his wife. So she can make claims without any evidence and the man has to prove his innocence. Based on what evidence though? There was no evidence from the accusers side to begin with. Protecting myself and my things is important. Without entering into marriage, I am at no risk of losing my assets like my home, cars, or money. Often times when men do end up getting divorced from their wives, a man can lose almost everything. He would have to pay alimony to the wife for a certain amount of years or possibly for life and if children are involved, child support as well. Along with the husband losing his home and his children. Sadly, with increase of divorce within the western world, suicide has also increased. Happens all the time. And for the men who don't commit suicide, these men will be forced to live in an one bedroom apartment, in their car, or even homeless. While still paying for alimony, child support and payments on the house he can no longer live in.

Hero123

Rookie
Whether rightly or wrongly, a person who is happy to have friends-with-benefits is unlikely to be a spiritual person in the traditional Judeo-Christian meaning of the word.
If there are low personal standards before marriage - if not even beginning stages of romantic relationship have to be present before consensual sex occurs - it is delusional to think things will change with a ring on the finger.
I agree. Those relationships would never work unless Jesus Christ himself does a work in them both. I'll have to look for it again but there are studies that show the more romantically intimate partners a woman has, the more she is unlikely to successfully have an emotional attachment to the husband. Also increases the chance of an unsuccessful marriage.

Hero123

Rookie
This is ordo ab chao. Yes, there is an on going war between the sexes. Families are the building blocks of society. Pit the sexes against each other and its game over/ everything falls apart.

The End of Men by Hanna Rosin
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/
I remember reading about this phenomenon. Eventually, there won't be a single man within a single University or college campus. This isn't just a problem for men but also for women. When men are no longer into the sciences that can be taught to men, we will be importing men from other countries into our own to fill this needed area. We actually are doing that now. Even though we have women in some fields of science, eventually and most do, women leave their careers. Why? Because they want children and families. Often what happens is when a woman dedicates her life to her career, she won't be a good mother if she has children. Career women, can not be both a good mother and career woman. Either you're great at one and horrible on the other, you can't have both. That's why most often, they're horrible at both and it's large companies or law firms, that women go into, see this as a problem and it's why women aren't viewed as valuable, no matter how intelligent they are and great they are at their work.

Hero123

Rookie
I believe third wave feminism and mgtow at their extremes are reactionary..and unhealthy.
Feminism has been around for decades almost a hundred years I believe. MGTOW has only been recent for a few years. Though, some argue it goes back further, MGTOW just wasn't given a name until recently. Not sure exactly when I'll get onto my new thread, maybe this weekend. It's going to be a lot.

DesertRose

Superstar
Feminism has been around for decades almost a hundred years I believe. MGTOW has only been recent for a few years. Though, some argue it goes back further, MGTOW just wasn't given a name until recently. Not sure exactly when I'll get onto my new thread, maybe this weekend. It's going to be a lot.
I mean third wave feminism is an extreme reaction to perceived extreme patriarchy and mgtow can be taken to extremes as well.
No seriously both ya'll tell me if you find (aero)the spiritual women out there who who do not marry for money......k? Or not ( hero) Really interested.....:p

Aero

Superstar
Ok, I'm not saying find a girl on the extreme. Like let's burn every single dollar bill. But I know there are women out there who are satisfied on little means. And that do real soul searching. They can't escape the world of materialism but they really do want to. It's not healthy, but neither is the shallow world we have to live in.

There is a lack of balance between these two worlds. And it makes sense why Gnosticism became a thing. It takes a strong, or crazy mind to resist the pull of the physical. And I live like that, but I have to admit I'm not that good at it yet.

DesertRose

Superstar
Ok, I'm not saying find a girl on the extreme. Like let's burn every single dollar bill. But I know there are women out there who are satisfied on little means. And that do real soul searching. They can't escape the world of materialism but they really do want to. It's not healthy, but neither is the shallow world we have to live in.
K Aero just teasing.......
Moderation is key.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star

Do you feel like your financial position is inadequate or something? I just can't understand this assumption that women are more into money and materialism than spirituality, which I believe means that you feel there is a risk created in any relationship because there are men who make more money than you do.

Women do like to be in a relationship with someone who has a job and some means of support because it demonstrates character. Gambling and drinking are classic reasons that send men to the poor house and it is a hard life that is created for a woman who is trying to take care of children and a husband who is a drain on the household resources.

A job demonstrates character and a willingness to engage in responsibilities. After that, the actual amount of money that they make is a variable. There are certain jobs that demonstrate more character and willingness to engage in responsibility than others. As a man, if you are comfortable doing something that requires little to no skill or challenge and compensates accordingly, that doesn't demonstrate character or a willingness to engage in responsibility in my book. I don't think that means that I prioritize material possessions over spirituality. To me, spirituality is demonstrated by character and a willingness to engage in responsibility. Therefore, a job and compensation for the job is an indicator of how important spirituality is to a man.

This can work on either side of the spectrum. A woman might marry a pastor because they realize how challenging the job is even though they might not make very much money. This choice demonstrates character. A woman might marry an engineer because the job is challenging and it just so happens to be compensated well. However, the income is not really what the woman is looking at. I don't know if that is disappointing to the ones who come up with this theory.

In conclusion, spirituality is generally more important to women than money or material things. That is why women look for men who choose to be as successful as possible. It is not about the money.