Why Is Mgtow Growing?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Out of the people that "rule" the majority of men and women... 2% more of them are women.
Exactly 2% more. What makes matters even worse is that this number increases when you look at government/public managerial positions.

TMT

Star
Go back and read what I said slowly. CEO positions are related to the top point of the pyramid. They're an extremely small number of men. The people that rule the majority of men are the middle layers of the pyramid which comprise of mostly women.
Poor little guy can't take a woman as a boss.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Riveting.
Riveting is right. That cat has provided more to threads than you ever have. I don't understand why you're even here when you don't answer questions or provide any kind of knowledge and or substance to threads.

justjess

Superstar
No it's not right. There's a lot of real significant issues that men's rights activists could be fighting for.. and I'd get behind them all day. Except they seem to be more concerned with bitching about women and completely miss the mark by blaming most of this stuff on feminism.

Women aren't the enemy. Women having rights isn't the problem. There is a COMMON ENEMY we all face and by ignoring that nothing gets solved.

TMT

Star
Riveting is right. That cat has provided more to threads than you ever have. I don't understand why you're even here when you don't answer questions or provide any kind of knowledge and or substance to threads.
Just to fuck with losers like you.

DesertRose

Superstar
I like KF's cat pic always did ,always will.....
mgtow members will probably not help when the dollar loses its petro status.
Many families will need help.
I will then provide unconditional love.....
sorry wrong thread.:eek:

Karlysymon

Superstar
It should go harder on men because men are responsible for far more crimes especially violent ones.
Do you anticipate a change in the future, that the courts will eventually go harder on women? On page 1, i linked to Hanna Rosin's piece (a feminist btw) and she wrote:

In fact, the more women
dominate, the more they
behave, fittingly, like the
dominant sex. Rates of violence committed by middle-aged women have skyrocketed since the 1980s, and no one knows
why. High-profile female killers have been showing up regularly in the news: Amy Bishop, the homicidal Alabama professor; Jihad Jane and her sidekick, Jihad Jamie; the latest generation of Black Widows, responsible for suicide bombings in Russia..."

Hi @justjess
your thoughts on the way foward? Men claim they aren't happy. The women claim they aren't happy and are angrier. "The paradox of progress".
Gains in women’s rights haven't made women happier. Why is that?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

and

https://acculturated.com/why-are-modern-women-angry/

For those interested, this is a very long piece by Anne Marie Slaughter (Princeton professor and former policy director at the State Dept):
Why women still can't have it all.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/07/why-women-still-cant-have-it-all/309020/

JoChris

Superstar
F-ck my ex-GF for breaking-up with me! :mad:

She successfully wasted 5 years of my precious time! :mad:
(Not counting additional expenses for dates, presents, etc.)
Anger is part of the grieving process.
This theory was originally formed to explain death/ dying mourning process but I certainly went through it during my own relationship breakup. https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

I broke it up BTW. I knew that the relationship was very destructive. However I still grieved because I did believe he "was the one".

JoChris

Superstar
It amazes me how totally womens' minds have become one with capitalism. But it also makes me respect the women who are the exception and are resistant towards society's programming... it makes me wonder what's in those womens' heads that makes them different.
I was one of those women. I was brought up in a matriarchy (mother wore the pants, father delivered the paycheck). I did not have any positive examples of what adult men should be like.

My education was in an all-girls Catholic school. The "women can do ANYTHING" ideology was very pronounced.
I did a nursing degree where every social science subject had the "women/ minority groups are dominated by the patriarchy ... we've got to gain power" ideologies as their foundation. It was in my programming.

Number of factors for me lead to my traditional role is better (when possible) position:

* Blessed to have a strong husband
* I was a weak Christian, but I still wanted to please God and recognised that I had to forgive, be patient and make allowances for him not being the perfect man (according to soap operas and female novels)
* His military posting overseas for 6 months gave me the time and space to try and work out personal issues

One of them was exposed without my seeking for it. I had resentment against my fate and therefore God because I wasn't the successful woman according to feminist ideology. This website really helped me see things God's way even though I was semi-agnostic at the time. http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com

I recognise that is the ideal position. I know so many women cannot be the feminine, married with children homemaker presented as what women should aim for - I know, my sisters both needed to divorce difficult men (for different reasons). Here two wage families are the norm because of obscenely expensive housing prices/ rents in cities that have professionals' jobs (jobs not available in regional towns).

It still opened my eyes to how things should be - men and women should aim to be teams, not rivals. We have our strengths and weaknesses. I balance my husband out and vice versa.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Do you anticipate a change in the future, that the courts will eventually go harder on women? On page 1, i linked to Hanna Rosin's piece (a feminist btw) and she wrote:

In fact, the more women
dominate, the more they
behave, fittingly, like the
dominant sex. Rates of violence committed by middle-aged women have skyrocketed since the 1980s, and no one knows
why. High-profile female killers have been showing up regularly in the news: Amy Bishop, the homicidal Alabama professor; Jihad Jane and her sidekick, Jihad Jamie; the latest generation of Black Widows, responsible for suicide bombings in Russia..."

Hi @justjess
your thoughts on the way foward? Men claim they aren't happy. The women claim they aren't happy and are angrier. "The paradox of progress".
Gains in women’s rights haven't made women happier. Why is that?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

and

https://acculturated.com/why-are-modern-women-angry/

For those interested, this is a very long piece by Anne Marie Slaughter (Princeton professor and former policy director at the State Dept):
Why women still can't have it all.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/07/why-women-still-cant-have-it-all/309020/
I wish courts would give equal punishment for serious crimes.
E.g. male teachers getting worse prison sentences than female teachers for inappropriate relationship with school students. Those women know full well what they're up to is disgusting misuse of power. Too bad if it feels consensual!

justjess

Superstar
@Karlysymon

My personal opinion is that everyone's more unhappy. Equating women's growing sense of unhappiness with their growing rights is a correlation not causation issue that ignores a lot of things that have gone on simultaneously and have been devastating economically and emotionally to most people - not just women.

You had industrialization for one which completely destroyed familial structures communities and traditional safety nets.. which tbh women probably wouldn't have even been allowed rights if industrialization didn't demand those changes as well as more workers to succeed.

Chicken and egg. I don't think women having rights is the problem. I don't believe it's why women are unhappy. I dont know any woman who is actually unhappy they are allowed to vote open a bank account own property or leave an abusive relationship.

mecca

Superstar
My personal opinion is that everyone's more unhappy. Equating women's growing sense of unhappiness with their growing rights is a correlation not causation issue that ignores a lot of things that have gone on simultaneously and have been devastating economically and emotionally to most people - not just women.

Chicken and egg. I don't think women having rights is the problem. I don't believe it's why women are unhappy. I dont know any woman who is actually unhappy they are allowed to vote open a bank account own property or leave an abusive relationship.
Exactly. Everyone's unhappy and it's probably because we're all oppressed by our crazy governments. Plus bad things keep happening and they are always highlighted.