Why did you pick your username?

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I chose my username because I am woke. I've been woke for two years but my relationship with God wasn't going so well. Now that I'm seeing my mistakes and the mistakes of the world, I am truly woke to the truth, and I'm aware of the lies satan has told me over the years. God put guilt in my heart because I wasn't being a true servant of his, so I turned against him because of that. However I'm starting to notice, the devil REALLY has me in his hands and I've made horrible mistakes myself. Going back to God, I'm now aware of what I'm supposed to do.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I chose my username because I am woke. I've been woke for two years but my relationship with God wasn't going so well. Now that I'm seeing my mistakes and the mistakes of the world, I am truly woke to the truth, and I'm aware of the lies satan has told me over the years. God put guilt in my heart because I wasn't being a true servant of his, so I turned against him because of that. However I'm starting to notice, the devil REALLY has me in his hands and I've made horrible mistakes myself. Going back to God, I'm now aware of what I'm supposed to do.
Been there! ^

DevaWolf

Veteran
Mine is a combo of the word 'Deva' and 'wolf'. Deva is a Hindi name for a divine being, and wolf is my favorite animal. If I'd ever become religious, it'd be most likely as a Hindu or Buddhist.

Stephania

Star
Well, my main user name on Social media, that I also used to use here at old forum 'Sophia Ponders'.. came from a relentless attack on me and the love of the Wisdom and Christ and God for His people. Satanists would not allow me to talk about this in my life. They destroyed my first profile, with my given name (Stephanie/Stephania) on Myspace and Twitter,, then did it again to me on an alternative name I used before I was saved.. swirlgirl on twitter. I don't know why I came up with that one, but it sounds cool. Lol. But once they denied both of those names, I decided to be Sophia Ponders (lit. Wisdom Ponders) in the Wisdom of God and Christ and the Prophets and truly moral wise men and women (not the evil Sophia they adulterated in new age etc and false prophets for evil) so they couldn't take my identity away from God and Christ any more, and that has been my name since 2011 since online. Even when I tell my friends (and enemies) who know me as SP my real name, they still know me as SP. Lisa even did it to me here as soon as I rejoined lol. So why did I use my real name here this time instead? Because me and SP are really the same person, and I'm trying to be more open to good people here about my real identity in the world, not just my essence.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well, my main user name on Social media, that I also used to use here at old forum 'Sophia Ponders'.. came from a relentless attack on me and the love of the Wisdom and Christ and God for His people. Satanists would not allow me to talk about this in my life. They destroyed my first profile, with my given name (Stephanie/Stephania) on Myspace and Twitter,, then did it again to me on an alternative name I used before I was saved.. swirlgirl on twitter. I don't know why I came up with that one, but it sounds cool. Lol. But once they denied both of those names, I decided to be Sophia Ponders (lit. Wisdom Ponders) in the Wisdom of God and Christ and the Prophets and truly moral wise men and women (not the evil Sophia they adulterated in new age etc and false prophets for evil) so they couldn't take my identity away from God and Christ any more, and that has been my name since 2011 since online. Even when I tell my friends (and enemies) who know me as SP my real name, they still know me as SP. Lisa even did it to me here as soon as I rejoined lol. So why did I use my real name here this time instead? Because me and SP are really the same person, and I'm trying to be more open to good people about my real identity in the world, not just my essence.
I think the Satanists are under the misapprehension that they have the monopoly on Sophia...

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sophia-and-the-archons-lucifer-in-a-dress.4781/

Stephania

Star
I think the Satanists are under the misapprehension that they have the monopoly on Sophia...

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sophia-and-the-archons-lucifer-in-a-dress.4781/
Oh yeah, it is for real. In the Theosophist gnostic satanic teachings they all teach it. Including Jung, who consulted demons that he had names for to gain such a 'sophia'. Plato even warns about it in The Republic. He says that they are trying to put evil in Sophia (Greek=Wisdom.. Hebrew in Book of Proverbs =Chokmah) and turn her house into a house of death instead a house of life and take her bed away from God (he does not say Zues) and give it into the hands of an artificer. This is what Paul is explaining in Corinthians to Christians about the r*pe of Wisdom from the evil ones they love .. when even when Greeks saw this they were appalled. And that Christians should be ashamed of themselves for thinking that the evil one has the Wisdom of God through evil and r*pe.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
And I'm not going to let them destroy my given name or identity in the flesh either. Stephanie/Stephania origin: Greek. Lit meaning: Crowned

I am a humble servant of God and ppl. But they can't have my crown or take it or change its meaning. May God rebuke these demons from hell in the name of Yeshua and the most high God.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, my main user name on Social media, that I also used to use here at old forum 'Sophia Ponders'.. came from a relentless attack on me and the love of the Wisdom and Christ and God for His people. Satanists would not allow me to talk about this in my life. They destroyed my first profile, with my given name (Stephanie/Stephania) on Myspace and Twitter,, then did it again to me on an alternative name I used before I was saved.. swirlgirl on twitter. I don't know why I came up with that one, but it sounds cool. Lol. But once they denied both of those names, I decided to be Sophia Ponders (lit. Wisdom Ponders) in the Wisdom of God and Christ and the Prophets and truly moral wise men and women (not the evil Sophia they adulterated in new age etc and false prophets for evil) so they couldn't take my identity away from God and Christ any more, and that has been my name since 2011 since online. Even when I tell my friends (and enemies) who know me as SP my real name, they still know me as SP. Lisa even did it to me here as soon as I rejoined lol. So why did I use my real name here this time instead? Because me and SP are really the same person, and I'm trying to be more open to good people here about my real identity in the world, not just my essence.
Or the Sophia Ponders name was banned?

Chara

Rookie
I’m not the most creative person when it comes to names. My real name is 伽楽乃, which is pronounced Kyarano, so for the sake of pretty much everyone in real life I shorted in to Chara. I always know if shit has gone down when my boss will come in and yell Kyarano and I start wondering what the hell his going on.