Why did you pick your username?

NPC

Established
We are all NPC's to the elite controllers. My eyes (mind) are awakening and forever seeking truth (the light flashing out of my eyes on my profile pic is a representation of this).
I equate the NPC with sheep or rather sheep mentality that follow the herd, to do what's programmed through their indoctrination of complete eradication of individual thought.
Our greatest asset in the world/universe is our brains yet very few know how it works. The few that do control the many.. This imo, is what all occult symbology and secret societies are representing.

Awoken2

Superstar
We are all NPC's to the elite controllers. My eyes (mind) are awakening and forever seeking truth (the light flashing out of my eyes on my profile pic is a representation of this).
I equate the NPC with sheep or rather sheep mentality that follow the herd, to do what's programmed through their indoctrination of complete eradication of individual thought.
Our greatest asset in the world/universe is our brains yet very few know how it works. The few that do control the many.. This imo, is what all occult symbology and secret societies are representing.
Good on you. I thought you may enjoy this.

Reactions: NPC

Zakat

Star
I don't know.

Oh yeah, it was my nickname when I was in high school.