Why are vaccine havers so cold and indifferent towards those who have been injured or killed by it

fotw

Established
If someone was to tell me that women shouldn't take the vaccine because 5g will fry their brain and Bill gates will mind control them, I will call them an idiot.
If I'm not mistaken he made a joke about population reduction using vaccines and the audience chuckled. How can they reduce the population using vaccines and why is it so funny?
Bill Gates Ted Talks On Population Reduction

elsbet

Superstar
Superiority. They’ve convinced themselves that the side effects are rare, anyone not willing to risk them is selfish and more concerned with themselves then the greater good... and ignore that their decision to get the vax and their desire to force that decision on others is equally as selfish since they want people to risk their own health to get the vaccine ultimately to protect THEMSELVES from getting the corona virus (herd immunity). They have taken the position that anyone that won’t get it is uneducated, selfish, can’t read, and a trump disciple.

anyone who suffers an adverse effect of the vaccine is just a necessary sacrifice to the “greater good” (aka their own need to avoid a virus they fear).

ive given up on trying to point out the logical issues with this position - for example, I made an educated decision after a personal risk assessment that as a female who smokes I’m at more risk from a blood clot then corona and having no Health insurance I’d be better off financially if I caught corona then if I had an adverse reaction requiring medical intervention since corona care is free but all other medical care results in a bill.
There always seems to be room for assholes.

I feel like deleting my post because that is a very good point and sums everything up, the same people who are saying that normal people saying that side-effects are rare are being indifferent are brushing over 3 million deaths aside because "people die anyway".
People dying from natural causes and people dying from a manmade injection are different.

elsbet

Superstar
... people attribute infertility to vaccines yet when we ask "so i took the vaccine, can you bet that i'm infertile" they can not answer because the chances are I am most definitely not.
Pfffft... I bet they're just waiting for you (and a statistically significant number of your closest friends) to walk your self righteous talk.

To quote your post--> If you are right, prove it.

And may I suggest, since you have an active, unhealthy obsession with, and resentment toward so-called "conspiracy theorists"--> the sweeping generalization is yours-- perhaps it is you who should turn off your own device, and touch grass... or seek help on the manner in which you've chosen to get your daily dose of validation. This is, and always has been, a conspiracy site.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Pfffft... I bet they're just waiting for you (and a statistically significant number of your closest friends) to walk your self righteous talk.

And may I suggest, since you have an active, unhealthy obsession with, and resentment toward so-called "conspiracy theorists"--> the sweeping generalization is yours-- perhaps it is you who should turn off your own device, and touch grass... or seek help on the manner in which you've chosen to get your daily dose of validation. This is, and always has been, a conspiracy site.
This is something I have never understood about this version of the boards.

polymoog

Superstar
When people talk about vaccine injuries and vaccine deaths on forums like this, there is so much pseudo-science, lies, fake websites, clearly staged videos and so on.
as opposed to the facts, true science and data, and honest videos of celebs using spring loaded syringes on the television? LOL.

....because 99% of anti-vaxxers have no expertise when it comes to this and they don't try to get any either.
robert malone, the creator of the mRNA vax: anti vaxxer
michael yeadon, ex-CEO of pfizer: anti vaxxer
countless MDs and nurses are anti- covid vaccination. no experience, right? trust only dr bill gates and the WHO.

Too long didn't read: If you are right, prove it.
if the vaccines are safe, prove it. we have been waiting since day 1.

justjess

Superstar
I feel like deleting my post because that is a very good point and sums everything up, the same people who are saying that normal people saying that side-effects are rare are being indifferent are brushing over 3 million deaths aside because "people die anyway".
I don’t think it’s okay that old people (and many other people) are dying from covid. And I also don’t think it’s okay to shame people into getting a vaccine that may not be the right medical choice for themselves.

elsbet

Superstar
Merck is still in the midst of a case spanning over a decade, for submitting falsified data (99% efficacy) to keep a government contract.

manama

Star
if the vaccines are safe, prove it. we have been waiting since day 1.
We eradicated diseases using them what more proof do you want LOL there are studies, how about you check them out and come back when you have something you disagree with in them?
robert malone, the creator of the mRNA vax: anti vaxxer
michael yeadon, ex-CEO of pfizer: anti vaxxer
countless MDs and nurses are anti- covid vaccination. no experience, right? trust only dr bill gates and the WHO.
Except none of them are anti-vaxxers, they are of the opinion of either specific group to be injected or they want a better alternative which is nice but they need to come up with them first.

Have you ever even once in your life looked at studies and research papers that prove it?
Elsbet you might be unfamiliar with the concept but some of us do agree with certain things being true that doesn't mean we agree with everything being true and vice versa. I am not the one who needs to touch some grass because ofcourse like everything else I said, that too went over your head. You generalize all vaccines and medicine together but I can't generally speak about what is almost turning into a cult.
Being a conspiracy theorist isn't a personality trait stop turning it into one.

I don’t think it’s okay that old people (and many other people) are dying from covid. And I also don’t think it’s okay to shame people into getting a vaccine that may not be the right medical choice for themselves.
I was talking about the OP

Last edited:

manama

Star
The most ironic thing here will always be the ones saying "no you prove it" I think the vaccine is unnecessary doesn't matter safe or not but Its not me who has to prove vaccine safety, its you who has to prove otherwise because guess what?

Its you who doesn't want to take the vaccine, its you that has a problem with it and its you who can not live a normal life anymore without getting vaccinated. It will be you banned from entering places, its you that will be forced to take it or be unable to ever fly again and its you that will soon be unable to get a job without getting vaccinated.
Its your freedom that is being taken away from you by something you think is dangerous and you're leaving the whole work to other people?
The most you can do right now is not vaccinate yourself and your children and they will probably get fed up with the restrictions soon enough and go get it themselves and say "mom and dad have been brainwashed by Karens on facebook".

Didn't polymoog once claim to have a degree in genetic engineering or biotechnology? Corona is hot topic, everyone is working on it, why don't you dude that is if you didn't lie about your expertise. Give us an alternative as well, I'd prefer anything over getting a covid shot every 6 months for the next decade. For now i'll go back to lurking as i know the replies will be the same ones I've been seeing since forever. Goodluck with your ventures.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Its your freedom that is being taken away from you by something you think is dangerous and you're leaving the whole work to other people?
Just for some clarification. Are you actually stating that he will get his freedom by having the vaccine?

That's a very Gatesey thing to say on a conspiracy forum. Are you Bill Gates?

He has his freedom right now. The freedom to say no to being a lab rat. Nobody can take that right away. It's a human right , end of.

manama

Star
Just for some clarification. Are you actually stating that he will get his freedom by having the vaccine?

That's a very Gatesey thing to say on a conspiracy forum. Are you Bill Gates?

He has his freedom right now. The freedom to say no to being a lab rat. Nobody can take that right away. It's a human right , end of.
Actually the complete opposite, people are associating mandatory vaccination with losing freedom so by their logic that is what is going to happen. No need to take my words out of context.

polymoog

Superstar
The most ironic thing here will always be the ones saying "no you prove it" I think the vaccine is unnecessary doesn't matter safe or not but Its not me who has to prove vaccine safety, its you who has to prove otherwise because guess what?
Its you who doesn't want to take the vaccine, its you that has a problem with it and its you who can not live a normal life anymore without getting vaccinated. It will be you banned from entering places, its you that will be forced to take it or be unable to ever fly again and its you that will soon be unable to get a job without getting vaccinated.
and this is your reason for someone to take an experimental gene therapy vax? you expect people who are opposed to the vax for so many different reasons to capitulate just because the government is imposing restrictions on them?
i cannot speak for others here, but i will gladly never enter a business or venue that requires a vax certificate. frank posted a clip a few days ago on his thread of a mcdonalds in russia which required proof of vaccination before entering. the restaurant was completely empty, and judging from the huge anti-vax/anti-mask protests, our numbers continue to grow. time is on our side, as vaccine damaged individuals join our ranks.

by the way, the burden of safety is on YOU to prove it. YOU are advocating putting a novel mRNA vaccine into ones body. those with vaccine damage were fine until they were injected.

The most you can do right now is not vaccinate yourself and your children and they will probably get fed up with the restrictions soon enough and go get it themselves and say "mom and dad have been brainwashed by Karens on facebook".
you are gravely underestimating our resolve and determination not to have our RNA tampered with.

Didn't polymoog once claim to have a degree in genetic engineering or biotechnology? Corona is hot topic, everyone is working on it, why don't you dude that is if you didn't lie about your expertise. Give us an alternative as well, I'd prefer anything over getting a covid shot every 6 months for the next decade.
i made that claim. its true. you want an alternative? one does not need to be a genetic engineer, but we can start with honest science-- science where big pharma does not make a decision and then have their scientists go about proving their erroneous claims by working backwards until the experiment fits their narrative.
another alternative is using hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin which has already been proven to be effective, and i wouldnt advocate that first when people simply could build up their immune systems with healthier lifestyles, exercise, vitamin C and D supplements and zinc. claiming to be a doctor, you wouldnt understand disease prevention. you have no interest in curing anything; only treating lifelong customers.

For now i'll go back to lurking as i know the replies will be the same ones I've been seeing since forever. Goodluck with your ventures.
i was hoping you would stick around longer so we could keep using you as a pro-vax piñata. stop in again when you start bleeding out of wherever, or you start clotting up. oh, and stay safe!

justjess

Superstar
We eradicated diseases using them what more proof do you want LOL there are studies, how about you check them out and come back when you have something you disagree with in them?

Except none of them are anti-vaxxers, they are of the opinion of either specific group to be injected or they want a better alternative which is nice but they need to come up with them first.

Have you ever even once in your life looked at studies and research papers that prove it?

Elsbet you might be unfamiliar with the concept but some of us do agree with certain things being true that doesn't mean we agree with everything being true and vice versa. I am not the one who needs to touch some grass because ofcourse like everything else I said, that too went over your head. You generalize all vaccines and medicine together but I can't generally speak about what is almost turning into a cult.
Being a conspiracy theorist isn't a personality trait stop turning it into one.

I was talking about the OP
No you said it’s the same people who are complaining about people who are for the corona vaccine not caring about those injured by it who don’t care about those dying of covid. Which is a false equivalence. I care about both. I’m not personally risking a fatal blood clot to avoid what would likely be a nasty flu (for me). Especially not when I’d be financially on the hook for the medical treatment of only one of those.

I shouldn’t face these restrictions for making an informed medical choice regarding my own risks. That’s bullshit. But if that’s what it comes down to... it is what it is. I’ll deal. No ones going to force me to risk death.

Aero

Superstar
I've been careful not to shame any anti-vaxxers. If you are a healthy, responsible person who's not out in public constantly, then you don't need to be vaccinated. The problem is many people out there are not like that. The cavalier attitudes of those types are a big part of why we are in the situation we are in.

I hate to sound like an A.I, but people need to be saved from themselves, and sometimes that requires force. The reality is your rights don't trump anyone else's rights. In other words, I have just as much a right to live as anyone else. That means I will use any and all means necessary to see those words realized.

If coming into contact with anyone with a disease will lead to my demise, then what's the only logical choice if I want to stay alive? If you can't figure out the answer, I will spell it out simply for you. The only logical choice there is to take them out first. So again, my rights don't trump your rights. It's more like force vs force, and I plan on winning that game.

Also, as I said before. The nature of modern medicine is always a trade-off. There are always caveats and side effects, so what are we really talking about here? If the argument is let's abolish the vax because of side-effects then you have to go all the way. You have to be consistent and target everything that causes side effects. Now, I know some of the posters here might be consistent with that one. Either way, all I'm saying is let's call a spade a spade. A lot of people have just jumped on the anti-vax bandwagon, and their arguments are literally meaningless.

I've been careful not to shame any anti-vaxxers. If you are a healthy, responsible person who's not out in public constantly, then you don't need to be vaccinated. The problem is many people out there are not like that. The cavalier attitudes of those types are a big part of why we are in the situation we are in.

I hate to sound like an A.I, but people need to be saved from themselves, and sometimes that requires force. The reality is your rights don't trump anyone else's rights. In other words, I have just as much a right to live as anyone else. That means I will use any and all means necessary to see those words realized.

If coming into contact with anyone with a disease will lead to my demise, then what's the only logical choice if I want to stay alive? If you can't figure out the answer, I will spell it out simply for you. The only logical choice there is to take them out first. So again, my rights don't trump your rights. It's more like force vs force, and I plan on winning that game.

Also, as I said before. The nature of modern medicine is always a trade-off. There are always caveats and side effects, so what are we really talking about here? If the argument is let's abolish the vax because of side-effects then you have to go all the way. You have to be consistent and target everything that causes side effects. Now, I know some of the posters here might be consistent with that one. Either way, all I'm saying is let's call a spade a spade. A lot of people have just jumped on the anti-vax bandwagon, and their arguments are literally meaningless.
A disease??? Where are you getting your information? You sound like this group of teenagers here. Corona's not a disease, it's a virus. Vive la différence:

It largely affects people who are older and have compromised immune systems. Anyone who's healthy has a recovery rate of 99% at the very least. It's basically what we've been discussing all year. Therefore, I'm assuming you're not reading any of the threads with the side effects from the injection either? Take a gander at the 34 pages to date that started in April of this year:

Regarding the rest of your post, I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. Individuals have sovereign rights and NO ONE has a say what goes into my body without my consent. Not one...single...person. Once someone does, then that means your body is no longer yours and your basic human rights no longer exist.

If you're scared, stay home and let the rest of us live.

Aero

Superstar
A disease??? Where are you getting your information? You sound like this group of teenagers here. Corona's not a disease, it's a virus. Vive la différence:

That response is super nit-picky and doesn't refute anything I said.

It largely affects people who are older and have compromised immune systems. Anyone who's healthy has a recovery rate of 99% at the very least. It's basically what we've been discussing all year. Therefore, I'm assuming you're not reading any of the threads with the side effects from the injection either? Take a gander at the 34 pages to date that started in April of this year:
Yes, I already addressed that. I brought up how the 99% number that gets thrown around is misleading when you look at the entire population. But again, you're refusing to refute what I'm actually saying. You're just desperately searching for a strawman.

99% of people surviving Covid still means 20-50 million people die. More importantly, you would let them die. You don't have a better plan than lockdowns and vaccines.

Regarding the rest of your post, I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. Individuals have sovereign rights and NO ONE has a say what goes into my body without my consent. Not one...single...person. Once someone does, then that means your body is no longer yours and your basic human rights no longer exist.

If you're scared, stay home and let the rest of us live.
LOL, again I've already addressed the side effects from the jab. I brought up how everything has side effects. Therefore side-effects alone are not a good reason to start abolishing forms of modern medicine.

Also, you are wrong when you assume anyone needs consent to put something unknown in your body. Companies have been mislabeling products and blatantly poisoning us for decades. But thanks for a trip into your fantasy island.

That response is super nit-picky and doesn't refute anything I said.

Yes, I already addressed that. I brought up how the 99% number that gets thrown around is misleading when you look at the entire population. But again, you're refusing to refute what I'm actually saying. You're just desperately searching for a strawman.

99% of people surviving Covid still means 20-50 million people die. More importantly, you would let them die. You don't have a better plan than lockdowns and vaccines.

LOL, again I've already addressed the side effects from the jab. I brought up how everything has side effects. Therefore side-effects alone are not a good reason to start abolishing forms of modern medicine.

Also, you are wrong when you assume anyone needs consent to put something unknown in your body. Companies have been mislabeling products and blatantly poisoning us for decades. But thanks for a trip into your fantasy island.
FWIW, I was merely addressing your post because there might be people who'll believe what you've posted. Your response isn't relevant to what's really going on and appear to be conjuring up statements as you type.

Welcome to VC, Aero where conspiracies are addressed and critical thinking is encouraged.