Why are vaccine havers so cold and indifferent towards those who have been injured or killed by it

Aero

Superstar
@Mohammed_123, meet @Aero, @Aero, @Mohammed_123. Consider yourselves formally introduced because reading this post, I think the two of you have much in common and will get along beautifully!
What a shocker, you came back with your own personal baggage.

Some of yall need to fall back on that shit. If you make an argument, you have to accept there's always going to be someone with a counterargument. In other words, when you make it personal, you are conceding to taking the L.

If all you got is your personal feelings IDK why you would even respond to me. I have more in common with machines than humans.

Except you are exaggerating.

100,000 people each year die from adverse drug reactions. Add another 40,000 for unnecessary medical procedures and another 40,000 for surgery-related deaths. If you need something more specific, the prescribing of opiates most certainly killed millions over the years.

I found reports that indicate about 4,000-7000 deaths from the Covid jabs. Compared to 330 million jabs given. The numbers pretty much speak for themselves. But let's go a bit further. Let's say for example doctors had to perform 330 million Coronary Revascularizations (a very risky procedure). Would 4,000 deaths be acceptable? Or would you ban these heart surgeries?
So 100 000 people die each year from every drug in existence, and you’re including opioids in that and suicides. Weighed against a single drug that has killed as you say 7000 Americans in 6 months. So yeah it’s disproportionate. Regardless, 7000people dropping dead on the day of the vax is one thing, the 300 000+ permanently injured on the day of the vac is another, the long term health consequences are another which aren’t known yet. And the people who die a few weeks later likely aren’t counted

but the most important thing is, if someone wants to risk their life getting extremely dangerous heart surgery as a last resort, is totally different than a virus that hasn’t even been isolated or proven to exist, hasn’t raised all cause mortality a hair and all the “deaths” which came from it were taken from the flu and pneumonia categories.So getting gene editing therapy for this reason is totally different than an only option heart surgery, given that COVID is a literal head cold in almost every case

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The info you linked makes some pretty good arguments. But they are mostly pointing out inconsistencies in policy and procedural type of stuff. I'm not saying it isn't worth consideration or discussion.

The same problem still exists, though. There's hardly raw data that shows the Covid jabs as a cull. It's hardly killing anyone, and a lot of those deaths could be coincidental. So people can't be indifferent to people dying from jabs when they aren't dying!
Hardly killing anyone??

Sure you can say it can't be proven that all these people died directly from the jab. Many doctors are saying the numbers are much, much higher than what is being reported. This is because people are dying days, weeks or months after their jabs as these blood clots form, and as these deadly spike proteins make their way through peoples bodies to create all kinds of sickness and disease.

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 15-16-43 1,007,253 Injuries 1,403 DEAD in the UK Following COVID-19 I...png
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 15-17-34 15,472 DEAD 1 5 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in Eu...png

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 15-21-00 COVID Vaccine Landing.png

You have to ask yourself then why is the medical establishment banning effective drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine? Ask yourself why social media platforms are censoring any mention of these drugs. Why is social media platforms censoring doctors for discussing the serious side effects of these experimental injections? Why are doctors and scientists being fired for speaking out?

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Anyone got more updates on the Magnet Challenge or is the media-blackout still holding strong?

I need more counter-info to fight the normies.

Journeyman

Established
I haven't taken the jab, my family have. I'm hoping and praying that they, indeed everyone are ok, though I realise some have suffered from them.

I have seen the lack of sympathy from vaxxed to victims, but I've also seen at times a lack of sympathy from those who are also sceptic of them to those who have taken the vaccine, on the basis of a vast push from govt, medical authorities, the media and their fellow citizens.

In short, we need to try not to be divided on this and other matters. Respect people's choices, offer support and kindness, research as much as possible but be careful what we share, because there really is an information war on at the moment and there's deceivers to be found on every side of it...

justjess

Superstar
Except you are exaggerating.

100,000 people each year die from adverse drug reactions. Add another 40,000 for unnecessary medical procedures and another 40,000 for surgery-related deaths. If you need something more specific, the prescribing of opiates most certainly killed millions over the years.

I found reports that indicate about 4,000-7000 deaths from the Covid jabs. Compared to 330 million jabs given. The numbers pretty much speak for themselves. But let's go a bit further. Let's say for example doctors had to perform 330 million Coronary Revascularizations (a very risky procedure). Would 4,000 deaths be acceptable? Or would you ban these heart surgeries?
Would you feel the numbers were acceptable if you or a loved one was one of the 4-7000?

Aero

Superstar
Would you feel the numbers were acceptable if you or a loved one was one of the 4-7000?
I feel like you are quoting out of context. It's like you are ignoring the whole comparison I made.

*Compared* to how many people die from unnecessary procedures, and people who die from surgery, I would say yes, the covid jab numbers are acceptable. Now, if that low bar of medical standards wasn't already set, I would say the covid jab wasn't good enough.

We can't invoke a type of tunnel vision that singles out Covid jabs and ignore the standards and precedents already there. Well, we can, but it will only lead to arguments that are completely impractical.

justjess

Superstar
I feel like you are quoting out of context. It's like you are ignoring the whole comparison I made.

*Compared* to how many people die from unnecessary procedures, and people who die from surgery, I would say yes, the covid jab numbers are acceptable. Now, if that low bar of medical standards wasn't already set, I would say the covid jab wasn't good enough.

We can't invoke a type of tunnel vision that singles out Covid jabs and ignore the standards and precedents already there. Well, we can, but it will only lead to arguments that are completely impractical.
Personally I avoid anything medical like the plague precisely for those reasons.. so I’m being consistent here. If your young and healthy and at low risk from covid it doesn’t make sense to risk the potentially fatal consequences of the vaccine. First because it isn’t even guaranteed you would get covid and second because the risk assessment for the vaccine is worse for people in that category. On a macro scale it may make sense to push the vaccine and encourage people to take it, on a micro scale that is something that needs to be individually judged.

Maldarker

Star

How about we stick to science that at least follows procedures for a reason. Where the hell was the procedures battery of tests etc for this one? Not seeing it. Why no testing on animals? That's where it usually goes first in trials. This is fishy main reason. I have lung cancer & not scared of covid but the vaxx yeah a little specially the way it came about. From the military i "supposedly" got an experimental yellow fever shot but honestly if it was y where my med records classified? So no i wont be getting anything the government wants to shove in me without due diligence & this vax isn't it.

Aero

Superstar
Hardly killing anyone??

Sure you can say it can't be proven that all these people died directly from the jab. Doctors are saying these figures are much, much higher than what is being reported. This is because people are dying days, weeks or months after their jabs as these blood clots form, and as these deadly spike proteins make their way through peoples bodies to create all kinds of sickness and disease.

View attachment 58339
View attachment 58340

View attachment 58341

You have to ask yourself then why is the medical establishment banning effective drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine? Ask yourself why social media platforms are censoring any mention of these drugs. Why is social media platforms censoring doctors for discussing the serious side effects of these experimental injections? Why are doctors and scientists being fired for speaking out?
Yes, I said hardly killing anyone. I don't trust random numbers thrown onto somebody's mood board. Nor am I going to let rando doctors have free reign over my mind. Especially since doctors are the same people who thought lobotomies were good medicine. Now, I hate to deploy such a low blow but come on. At least people aren't getting stabbed in the eye with an ice pick.

I looked at the info you cited and noticed some discrepancies worth mentioning. I identified two sources with completely different numbers. The first source (https://www.adrreports.eu/) had zero information on deaths, at least I couldn't find any. So it's unclear how "healthimpactnews.com" got the death count for their "slick" graphic. Plus the vast majority of side effects for every jab came from the Netherlands. That seems strange to me, like why would one country have so much more reports than any other? More importantly, it's unclear how any of those side effects actually came about. I'll try to explain further in my next paragraph about your other source.

The second source (https://www.openvaers.com/) actually did have some death data I could find. It even had detailed reports on some of the hospitalizations. One majorly problematic number I noticed was the majority of the deaths were people aged 66 and older. And over 2,000 deaths alone were 81+ years old. I'm not trying to sound cold or anything, but how many 81+ -year-olds are already living on borrowed time? So again, it's unclear what caused the side effects. Like where is the coroner's report? Where is at least a little data on all of these people's medical history, can't we rule out underlying medical conditions before we post it in a database?

As far as the hospitalization reports I read, the computer in my brain is still unmoved. Look if you go into the ER right now and say you have chest pain, the doctor will order an EKG and write down some diagnosis. So it goes back to what I brought up before about unnecessary medical procedures. Doctors have to go by the book and run whatever tests so they can charge an insurance company top dollar. That's mainly what I see happening here. The reported side effects are literally all over the map. How does that make any sense?

P.S The vax I got (J&J) somehow had vastly lower side effects and death reports. Can you explain any of these discrepancies at all?

Aero

Superstar
How about we stick to science that at least follows procedures for a reason. Where the hell was the procedures battery of tests etc for this one? Not seeing it. Why no testing on animals? That's where it usually goes first in trials. This is fishy main reason. I have lung cancer & not scared of covid but the vaxx yeah a little specially the way it came about. From the military i "supposedly" got an experimental yellow fever shot but honestly if it was y where my med records classified? So no i wont be getting anything the government wants to shove in me without due diligence & this vax isn't it.
Ok, pop quiz hotshot.

There's a bomb on a bus, and if the bus slows down below 50mph the bomb will explode killing all the passengers. Do you let bureaucratic red tape and "procedure" get in your way, which BTW will lead to the inevitable explosion and deaths. Or do you take emergency measures and send the best cop you have (Keanu Reeves) to board the bus, kill the bad guy and get the girl?

Maldarker

Star
Ok, pop quiz hotshot.

There's a bomb on a bus, and if the bus slows down below 50mph the bomb will explode killing all the passengers. Do you let bureaucratic red tape and "procedure" get in your way, which BTW will lead to the inevitable explosion and deaths. Or do you take emergency measures and send the best cop you have (Keanu Reeves) to board the bus, kill the bad guy and get the girl?
Ok pop quiz asshole goodluck with what you took because its to late at this time! Did you read what i posted and see y i wouldn't take it? Nice to see some sheeple are willing to be the test subject so i don't have to. Like i said i would be more worried about the vax then covid & i got lung cancer so...

Aero

Superstar
Ok pop quiz asshole goodluck with what you took because its to late at this time! Did you read what i posted and see y i wouldn't take it? Nice to see some sheeple are willing to be the test subject so i don't have to. Like i said i would be more worried about the vax then covid & i got lung cancer so...
I didn't ask if you would take the vax or not.

I asked if you were in charge, and had a choice to save a bus full of passengers, would you cut the red tape, or not. The point is that high-level decision-making doesn't and nor should it involve what you would personally do.

Since you brought up test subjects, I got another pop-quiz for you. Let's say you are traveling, or a new restaurant opened up near your home. Either way, you are potentially eating a meal at a new spot. Maybe you don't have time to read reviews, or there are no reviews for the said restaurant. Do you consider yourself a "test subject" and not eat? Or do you decide the benefits of eating outweigh the risks of food poisoning?

Look the ultimate point is that life has risks. It's each individual's choice how much risk they are willing to take. So throwing around the term sheep and test subject seems like bad form. If we never had test subjects technology would be total crap. Take nuclear energy for example. If humans assumed radiation was dangerous from the beginning we might not have found out *how* dangerous it was. We could have built hundreds of nuclear reactors that had a minimum amount of safety, thus facing hundreds of likely nuclear meltdowns.

Maybe nuclear energy isn't the best example. In any case, I can't see any reason to ridicule the brave scientists whose skin melted off to give us nuclear power.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I looked at the info you cited and noticed some discrepancies worth mentioning. I identified two sources with completely different numbers. The first source (https://www.adrreports.eu/) had zero information on deaths, at least I couldn't find any. So it's unclear how "healthimpactnews.com" got the death count for their "slick" graphic.
From the Health Impact Website:
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 19-39-03 15,472 DEAD 1 5 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in Eu...png

Plus the vast majority of side effects for every jab came from the Netherlands. That seems strange to me, like why would one country have so much more reports than any other?
That's a valid question. It's quite possible that other countries are simply under reporting.

Yes, I said hardly killing anyone. I don't trust random numbers thrown onto somebody's mood board. Nor am I going to let rando doctors have free reign over my mind. Especially since doctors are the same people who thought lobotomies were good medicine. Now, I hate to deploy such a low blow but come on. At least people aren't getting stabbed in the eye with an ice pick.
See, this is why I held back from commenting earlier because you've made up your mind. No matter what I say or post, it doesn't really matter. You'll believe what you want to believe... and that's fine. I don't care one way or the other.

Maldarker

Star
I didn't ask if you would take the vax or not.

I asked if you were in charge, and had a choice to save a bus full of passengers, would you cut the red tape, or not. The point is that high-level decision-making doesn't and nor should it involve what you would personally do.

Since you brought up test subjects, I got another pop-quiz for you. Let's say you are traveling, or a new restaurant opened up near your home. Either way, you are potentially eating a meal at a new spot. Maybe you don't have time to read reviews, or there are no reviews for the said restaurant. Do you consider yourself a "test subject" and not eat? Or do you decide the benefits of eating outweigh the risks of food poisoning?

Look the ultimate point is that life has risks. It's each individual's choice how much risk they are willing to take. So throwing around the term sheep and test subject seems like bad form. If we never had test subjects technology would be total crap. Take nuclear energy for example. If humans assumed radiation was dangerous from the beginning we might not have found out *how* dangerous it was. We could have built hundreds of nuclear reactors that had a minimum amount of safety, thus facing hundreds of likely nuclear meltdowns.

Maybe nuclear energy isn't the best example. In any case, I can't see any reason to ridicule the brave scientists whose skin melted off to give us nuclear power.
Oh by the way i got cancer from a coolant leak from a nuke reactor on board a sub...so i think i have been enough of a test subject bro. BTW test subjects back in the day where animals (see space programs even the russians)....so lets just change the way stuff is done for years because of the brave test subjects that are "willing on their own to take it" because it benefits "WHAT!!!" a BS plandemic to what end??? And yes personal should be part of high level decisions its called experience. Y do you think a younger person isn't elected president in the US? Because of live experience. But good on you for taking it good luck. BTW if i do have no other choice i would have taken the j/j one if forced at least the technique used is proven science that has been used for years unlike the other vaxxs.

Aero

Superstar
From the Health Impact Website:
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 19-39-03 15,472 DEAD 1 5 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in Eu...png
I'll give it another look when I have time and the drive.

That's a valid question. It's quite possible that other countries are simply under reporting.
Or the Netherlands is over-reporting. They have universal healthcare as I understand it. Every citizen is required to have insurance paid out of their own pocket. So it's not hard to imagine they might be wanting to get their money's worth. One thing we could look at is regular hospitalizations in the Netherlands compared to regular hospitalizations in some of the other countries noted for high side effect count. Those numbers could indicate if the hospitalizations from the Netherlands have value in terms of covid side effects, or if they are a side effect of that specific healthcare system.

See, this is why I held back from commenting earlier because you've made up your mind. No matter what I say or post, it doesn't really matter. You'll believe what you want to believe... and that's fine. I don't care one way or the other.
I could make the same argument about you, but it doesn't factor into the equation.

For me, this topic is about stigmatization. So in that sense, you are right, my mind is made up. I'm not going to sit by and let people making their own choices (which typically are working out well) be called sheep and test subjects.

What a shocker, you came back with your own personal baggage.

Some of yall need to fall back on that shit. If you make an argument, you have to accept there's always going to be someone with a counterargument. In other words, when you make it personal, you are conceding to taking the L.

If all you got is your personal feelings IDK why you would even respond to me. I have more in common with machines than humans.
I have no personal baggage, Aero. :) The fact you think that I do says more about you. I was making an observation about your communication/posting style, which is convoluted. I'm sure not the only one to observe this on here.

I will say, I personally wish you good luck with your "vaccine", though. You appear to be doing what you can to justifying your argument in getting yours.

Aero

Superstar
Oh by the way i got cancer from a coolant leak from a nuke reactor on board a sub...so i think i have been enough of a test subject bro. BTW test subjects back in the day where animals (see space programs even the russians)....so lets just change the way stuff is done for years because of the brave test subjects that are "willing on their own to take it" because it benefits "WHAT!!!" a BS plandemic to what end??? And yes personal should be part of high level decisions its called experience. Y do you think a younger person isn't elected president in the US? Because of live experience. But good on you for taking it good luck. BTW if i do have no other choice i would have taken the j/j one if forced at least the technique used is proven science that has been used for years unlike the other vaxxs.
You knew the risks of going on a submarine. So is it fair for me to call you a sheep? More importantly, why are you so rattled?

I'm aware of the history of test subjects, and I never said let's change the way stuff has been done. I also never said anything about the experience, I was talking about leadership. Which clearly flew right over your head. So let me try to reiterate for you.

The President doesn't grab a gun and go fight in the wars with the troops. The football coach doesn't suit up and take the field.

Aero

Superstar
I have no personal baggage, Aero. :) The fact you think that I do says more about you. I was making an observation about your communication/posting style, which is convoluted. I'm sure not the only one to observe this on here.

I will say, I personally wish you good luck with your "vaccine", though. You appear to be doing what you can to justifying your argument in getting yours.
LOL, ok I'll take your word for it that your Isaac Newton now.

I don't see what's convoluted about bringing up standard medical practices. Arguing against Stigma, and the differences between leadership roles and follower roles. Also, the plot of the movie "Speed" is about as simple as it gets. But nobody can answer that simple question about a bomb on a bus.