Why are vaccine havers so cold and indifferent towards those who have been injured or killed by it

Maldarker

Star
You knew the risks of going on a submarine. So is it fair for me to call you a sheep? More importantly, why are you so rattled?

I'm aware of the history of test subjects, and I never said let's change the way stuff has been done. I also never said anything about the experience, I was talking about leadership. Which clearly flew right over your head. So let me try to reiterate for you.

The President doesn't grab a gun and go fight in the wars with the troops. The football coach doesn't suit up and take the field.
Did i know the risks at 18? The government said it was safe. Yes at that time i was. So is it fair to call you one when your willing to just take what government wants you to? Good on you. Y rattled? Hmm let's see don't like seeing people experimented on like i was with a government vaxx like i was. See it wasn't just the risks of the sub i get that in all retrospect it's like being on a space craft i get it dangers of sinking etc but when you stick me with "supposed" new type of yellow fever vaxx & then seal my records and it caused breathing issues then come talk to me hot shot. U do know what the NAVY stands for right? Never Again Volunteer Yourself. Nuff said.

polymoog

Superstar
Yes, I said hardly killing anyone. I don't trust random numbers thrown onto somebody's mood board. Nor am I going to let rando doctors have free reign over my mind.
ok, this is the fork in the road where we diverge. you sifted through franks data and found some things you thought were inconsistent and felt it wasnt very convincing. were you this critical with the data from the TV or other media outlets?
for me (and others here), anything that is being shown or explained on the television is automatically assumed to be either a lie or a fragment of truth wrapped up in propaganda. whatever is said by MSM, the reverse is true. is it your belief that the news/media/TV is to be true until proven otherwise?

aero, what are your thoughts about the censorship going on regarding anti-vaxxers? for example, what did you think when robert malone came out about his grave concerns about the mRNA vax and suddenly, he was booted from social media and has his biography on wikipedia changed? do you think its a good idea to remove vax critics who peddle "disinformation about the vax" because it is contrary to the official information, or do you wonder why so many doctors who have a different opinion are silenced? why silence the debate if official information is true and should stand up to any examination?
this is enough reason for anyone to have vax hesitancy if not outright suspicion of what we are being given.

There's a bomb on a bus, and if the bus slows down below 50mph the bomb will explode killing all the passengers. Do you let bureaucratic red tape and "procedure" get in your way, which BTW will lead to the inevitable explosion and deaths. Or do you take emergency measures and send the best cop you have (Keanu Reeves) to board the bus, kill the bad guy and get the girl?
i send in keanu reeves.

i have another for you. theres a bomb on a bus, and if the bus slows down, the bomb will explode killing the passengers. BUT... that is what the TV is saying. upon closer inspection of the bus, almost all of the passengers on the bus will survive the blast with a 99.9+% survival rate.
do you send in dr fauci and dr bill gates to board the bus to save the lives with an experimental solution that could end up severely injuring all of them anyway, or do you disarm the bomb with hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin and save the very few who were at risk, antagonizing big pharma and their stock value?

Maes17

Superstar
I actually hate how the loudest critics are the conspiracy theorists with the most obnoxious theories. It has made it difficult for us, people in medicine and research, for criticize things regarding the vaccines because anyone doing so is automatically associated with the rest. Its like the vegans who trash talk people who eat meat and make it hard for people who just want a no meat diet to have a nice image, or what some kpop stans are to normal people who just like listening to kpop or how some Christians here are to the image of Christianity lol whatever example makes the most sense.

Joke aside if you genuinely take offense at somebody not liking conspiracy theorists because you identify as one, please turn off your phones and your laptops and go out to touch some grass.
I think it’s best to weigh options that best suits you. There are extremist at both sides of the spectrum who bring forth their info/arguments.

Aside I agree. The loudest critics and it goes both ways

The Agrarian

Veteran
I'll be honest, I believed about 90% of the CDC/WHO narrative around Covid up until the riots of Summer 2020.

I've had friends and family get the jab who still can't answer a few simple questions or only respond with ad hominems about "Trust X Source".

The Pro-Vax crowd needs to understand it is not paranoia to doubt the word of known liars who hide behind major media corporations and Swiss bank accounts. We are not crazy for refusing to swallow the bait. Accept this fact and then we can talk like civilized people.

Michi

Established
It’s not brainwashing. Society from the individual to the corporate level operates on selfishness.

It took the biggest mass vaccination campaign ever for people to realize the medical industrial complex exists solely for its own benefit.

Medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Maybe that’s a clue for people with two brain cells. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to extrapolate the additional cover ups and denials of fault the industry gets away with daily.

The other two causes of death are from the “food,” manufacturing and refining industries. We live in a poisonous soup and pharma adds more poison to the mix! But no one sees it because they believe those with white coats are demigods.

Regarding the vaccines:

Parents have been silenced and gaslighted after their children have been maimed and killed by the barrage of vaccines injected from birth to school age. But it’s okay because they’re just children. Why was it okay for this to be done to our children, who have no voice, no rights, for decades? Because adults are shamefully selfish and self serving.

The same sick mentality exists in parents who let indoctrination camps force masks on their kids faces so they can work to flank themselves with mountains of trash from China.

But now that it’s being done to adults it’s a problem.
A society that treats its children this way gets what it deserves.

Maes17

Superstar
It’s not brainwashing. Society from the individual to the corporate level operates on selfishness.

It took the biggest mass vaccination campaign ever for people to realize the medical industrial complex exists solely for its own benefit.

Medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Maybe that’s a clue for people with two brain cells. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to extrapolate the additional cover ups and denials of fault the industry gets away with daily.

The other two causes of death are from the “food,” manufacturing and refining industries. We live in a poisonous soup and pharma adds more poison to the mix! But no one sees it because they believe those with white coats are demigods.

Regarding the vaccines:

Parents have been silenced and gaslighted after their children have been maimed and killed by the barrage of vaccines injected from birth to school age. But it’s okay because they’re just children. Why was it okay for this to be done to our children, who have no voice, no rights, for decades? Because adults are shamefully selfish and self serving.

The same sick mentality exists in parents who let indoctrination camps force masks on their kids faces so they can work to flank themselves with mountains of trash from China.

Every single thing we’ve been taught.
It’s all tainted. Designed to keep us in check. No one is ever truly free when it comes to being awake.

In some shape or form, we’ve been influenced by social engineering. It may look different subjectively from a nationalistic standpoint; but in the simple term. It achieves the same/desired result.

The Agrarian

Veteran

Regarding the vaccines:

That was poetically written and fundamentally true on every level.

Just remember, no society can endure this level of insanity forever. Eventually another power will be raised up to deliver judgement. We deserve every ounce of what's coming in the history books.