Why are vaccine havers so cold and indifferent towards those who have been injured or killed by it

manama

Star
No you said it’s the same people who are complaining about people who are for the corona vaccine not caring about those injured by it who don’t care about those dying of covid. Which is a false equivalence. I care about both. I’m not personally risking a fatal blood clot to avoid what would likely be a nasty flu (for me). Especially not when I’d be financially on the hook for the medical treatment of only one of those.

I shouldn’t face these restrictions for making an informed medical choice regarding my own risks. That’s bullshit. But if that’s what it comes down to... it is what it is. I’ll deal. No ones going to force me to risk death.
I was literally referencing the OP's comments but sure make it about yourself.

i was hoping you would stick around longer so we could keep using you as a pro-vax piñata
That actually sums up everything, you aren't interested in any discussion related honest science, you are just bored with life. The "we" is very interesting as well, I can't believe I have finally managed to interact with an online cult.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
FWIW, I was merely addressing your post because there might be people who'll believe what you've posted. Your response isn't relevant to what's really going on and appear to be conjuring up statements as you type.

Welcome to VC, Aero where conspiracies are addressed and critical thinking is encouraged.
LOL, please enlighten me about critical thinking. All you have shown me is gaslighting and snide personal remarks.

Let me repeat some of my points to try to get you back on track. I wasn't going to waste my time, but you have annoyed me that much. Anyway, to convince people that the vax is terrible, you must establish that the risks outweigh the benefits. Nobody in any of these anti-vax threads has done that.

With you, it's like anything that blows up your argument you label as irrelevant. So Idk if you are just too lazy to make counterarguments, or maybe you actually think you made a real case here. You should take what I said and then expand on your previous points or try to find new evidence. That's how arguments are supposed to work.

Awoken2

Superstar
Anyway, to convince people that the vax is terrible, you must establish that the risks outweigh the benefits. Nobody in any of these anti-vax threads has done that
Considering this virus has never been proved to exist in the first place, by anybody, then it's on you to establish that the benefits of taking some dodgy vax pushed on you by an open proponent of depopulation outweigh the risks of you catching a cold in the next 9 months.

justjess

Superstar
I was literally referencing the OP's comments but sure make it about yourself.

That actually sums up everything, you aren't interested in any discussion related honest science, you are just bored with life. The "we" is very interesting as well, I can't believe I have finally managed to interact with an online cult.
You made a generalized comment regarding the type of people making these complaints. Yeah, you were probably thinking of the OP and others but that doesn’t change the fact that you generalized it beyond that. Which is the entire problem with all the pro corona vaccine people I’ve seen. You just assume anyone who doesn’t want the vaccine or won’t get it is some caricature you developed in your mind and become snobbish and elitist over people who disagree with you or have different reasons. I’m not risking a blood clot to impress a snob. Sorry.

LOL, please enlighten me about critical thinking. All you have shown me is gaslighting and snide personal remarks.

Let me repeat some of my points to try to get you back on track. I wasn't going to waste my time, but you have annoyed me that much. Anyway, to convince people that the vax is terrible, you must establish that the risks outweigh the benefits. Nobody in any of these anti-vax threads has done that.

With you, it's like anything that blows up your argument you label as irrelevant. So Idk if you are just too lazy to make counterarguments, or maybe you actually think you made a real case here. You should take what I said and then expand on your previous points or try to find new evidence. That's how arguments are supposed to work.
Risks - unknown due to insufficient testing; we do know that
6 people died in the short trial that was done by pfizer.
The creator of the technology also says its not safe.
We know that an aveerage of 30 people have died per day in the United States alone from the vaccine, according to what is reported. Likely 10x higher.
We know that roughly 3000 are injured every day in the us alone from the vaccine.

Benefits - football games, some concerts, free donut that day. Apparently reduces the symptoms of an illness that is non-symptomatic in 40% of cases, however does not prevent you from catching it.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anyway, to convince people that the vax is terrible, you must establish that the risks outweigh the benefits. Nobody in any of these anti-vax threads has done that.
Really, is that so?

This is a link to the first post where I archive all the real important stuff. There are 3 or 4 websites posted that are dedicated to the experimental injections and why no one should take them. Feel free to check it out.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Considering this virus has never been proved to exist in the first place, by anybody, then it's on you to establish that the benefits of taking some dodgy vax pushed on you by an open proponent of depopulation outweigh the risks of you catching a cold in the next 9 months.
Isn't the proof in the pudding? 4 million people worldwide didn't die from a figment of our imaginations. I understand the death counts may be inflated, but to discount that people are dying seems disingenuous.

Aero

Superstar
Risks - unknown due to insufficient testing; we do know that
6 people died in the short trial that was done by pfizer.
The creator of the technology also says its not safe.
We know that an aveerage of 30 people have died per day in the United States alone from the vaccine, according to what is reported. Likely 10x higher.
We know that roughly 3000 are injured every day in the us alone from the vaccine.

Benefits - football games, some concerts, free donut that day. Apparently reduces the symptoms of an illness that is non-symptomatic in 40% of cases, however does not prevent you from catching it.
I'd like to see where you are getting your numbers from.

Aero

Superstar
And inflating death figures isn't disingenuous in any way is it?

Pure clownage you are pal.
Lol, don't move the goalposts. You brought up there was no proof, and there is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Isn't the proof in the pudding? 4 million people worldwide didn't die from a figment of our imaginations. I understand the death counts may be inflated, but to discount that people are dying seems disingenuous.
You're not aware of the padded death numbers that include people who died with CV-19, not of CV-19?

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

2020 CDC Study - For 6% of deaths, CV-19 was the only cause mentioned.

Look at the Global Death Rate for 2019 and 2020.
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 13-58-27 World Death Rate 1950-2021.png

Aero

Superstar
Really, is that so?

This is a link to the first post where I archive all the real important stuff. There are 3 or 4 websites posted that are dedicated to the experimental injections and why no one should take them. Feel free to check it out.

I've seen it, but I'm not going to dig through 600 pages looking for the specific answer to vax side effects. That's what this thread is about, the vax side effects and the supposed indifference of regular folks.

I'm more inclined to agree with an over-arching thread than the drivel that is this thread. If people are indifferent, then they are generally indifferent to modern medicine. Maybe some people are snobs or bullies, but the average person is simply taking a risk vs reward approach.

You're not aware of the padded death numbers that include people who died with CV-19, not of CV-19?

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"
2020 CDC Study - For 6% of deaths, CV-19 was the only cause mentioned.
https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf
Look at the Global Death Rate for 2019 and 2020.
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 13-58-27 World Death Rate 1950-2021.png
I'm aware there are some inconsistencies there. That's why I mentioned it. And BTW I wasn't saying the death rates weren't disingenuous. The point was let's not answer a half-truth with another half-truth.

If both the vax side effects data, and covid death rate data are overblown, how are we supposed to get anywhere?

Aero

Superstar
Deaths and injuries from vaers. Pfizer number from their study last year
Yeah, I've tried looking through the Vaers data, and their site is confusing.

I'll take another shot at it in a few. Either way, the data I've seen so far shows an astronomically low death rate compared to the jabs given. All I'm saying is there's no need to exaggerate on any side. It's clearly not helping anyone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I've seen it, but I'm not going to dig through 600 pages looking for the specific answer to vax side effects. That's what this thread is about, the vax side effects and the supposed indifference of regular folks.
No need to dig through 600 pages. This one is excellent. It's updated regularly.

Yeah, I've tried looking through the Vaers data, and their site is confusing.

I'll take another shot at it in a few. Either way, the data I've seen so far shows an astronomically low death rate compared to the jabs given. All I'm saying is there's no need to exaggerate on any side. It's clearly not helping anyone.
There is no medical treatment that has had as prolific deaths and injuries and has not been ceased. No exaggeration nessessary

@Mohammed_123, meet @Aero, @Aero, @Mohammed_123. Consider yourselves formally introduced because reading this post, I think the two of you have much in common and will get along beautifully!

Aero

Superstar
There is no medical treatment that has had as prolific deaths and injuries and has not been ceased. No exaggeration nessessary
Except you are exaggerating.

100,000 people each year die from adverse drug reactions. Add another 40,000 for unnecessary medical procedures and another 40,000 for surgery-related deaths. If you need something more specific, the prescribing of opiates most certainly killed millions over the years.

I found reports that indicate about 4,000-7000 deaths from the Covid jabs. Compared to 330 million jabs given. The numbers pretty much speak for themselves. But let's go a bit further. Let's say for example doctors had to perform 330 million Coronary Revascularizations (a very risky procedure). Would 4,000 deaths be acceptable? Or would you ban these heart surgeries?

Aero

Superstar
No need to dig through 600 pages. This one is excellent. It's updated regularly.

The info you linked makes some pretty good arguments. But they are mostly pointing out inconsistencies in policy and procedural type of stuff. I'm not saying it isn't worth consideration or discussion.

The same problem still exists, though. There's hardly raw data that shows the Covid jabs as a cull. It's hardly killing anyone, and a lot of those deaths could be coincidental. So people can't be indifferent to people dying from jabs when they aren't dying!