Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
Allah translates to ASSAD

so does NAJM

initially i translated it to be SARS..which is also correct...

ASSAD direct arabic translation

Kais_1

Star
after a quick google search....

there are many links on LION and Sirius

for those of you that may be interested..

ASSAD mean lion

Kais_1

Star
Sirius has 3 stars....which actually means the trinity....and also the 3 goddesses of pagan Arabia.

any suggestion as to what the 3 may mean?

Kais_1

Star
The end of July is celebrated as the Planetary New Year because many of the ancient Time Keeper races on the Earth recognized this as the moment when an important New Cycle of Evolutionary Time was initiated. This period was also associated with what was known as the "Lion's Gate", the historical moment when the constellation of Leo aligned with the Pyramid complex at Giza

Kais_1

Star
can someone tell me ...what might a chapter in the quran about pagan gods might have to do with a plague?

Kais_1

Star
In Chinese astronomy Sirius is known as the star of the "celestial wolf" (Chinese and Japanese: 天狼 Chinese romanization: Tiānláng; Japanese romanization: Tenrō;[128]) in the Mansion of Jǐng (井宿). Many nations among the indigenous peoples of North America also associated Sirius with canines; the Seri and Tohono O'odham of the southwest note the star as a dog that follows mountain sheep, while the Blackfoot called it "Dog-face". The Cherokee paired Sirius with Antares as a dog-star guardian of either end of the "Path of Souls". The Pawnee of Nebraska had several associations; the Wolf (Skidi) tribe knew it as the "Wolf Star", while other branches knew it as the "Coyote Star". Further north, the Alaskan Inuit of the Bering Strait called it "Moon Dog"

Kais_1

Star
look at what i came across....

There are no known Mesopotamian tales about the end of the world, although it has been speculated that they believed that this would eventually occur. This is largely because Berossus wrote that the Mesopotamians believed the world to last "twelve times twelve sars"; with a sar being 3,600 years, this would indicate that at least some of the Mesopotamians believed that the Earth would only last 518,400 years. Berossus does not report what was thought to follow this event, however

note the word 'Sars'...

Kais_1

Star
does anyone have more information on SARS as a year measuring tool?

Kais_1

Star
YASIN

can anyone see a pattern?

50 = ANNUNAKI

and my latest find is about the ANNUNAKI

Kais_1

Star
YASIN

can anyone see a pattern?

50 = ANNUNAKI

and my latest find is about the ANNUNAKI