Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star
Hurt? Why should I be hurt by you? Do I know you? :D Who are you, mate? Who are you? What are you talking about? You seem totally lost to me, my friend. I'm not hurt, I'm actually finding it too funny when a stranger asks a question and THEN, without getting any answers, he jumps into unbelievable conclusions, it feels like you were talking to yourself at first, now that I'm reading some of your posts here, especially when you've said: "anyone got anything to say?" LMAO, talking about being "self-centered" here.
You were being nothing but disrespectful and to other members here as well. Disrespectful in a very cocky, egoistic manner because there are people who have disagreed with you in a very logical way. You couldn't take it, so who's really hurt here? It hurt your pride, didn't it?
Just to answer one of your dumb questions; Muslims worship one God, the God of this whole Universe, the Creator. God. We don't worship Shaytan (Devil), we don't worship false Gods, we don't worship Idols, we worship the same God just like Christians do.
What's there you don't understand though?
its not my fault the the Muslim community on this site dont have a brain cell between them! :)

then theres people like you who on there first posts goes off into a rant without even reading the thread or putting your mind to it...

you obviously got confused somewhere along reading the first post :(

AdjeYen

Established
its not my fault the the Muslim community on this site dont have a brain cell between them! :)

then theres people like you who on there first posts goes off into a rant without even reading the thread or putting your mind to it...

you obviously got confused somewhere along reading the first post :(
Why are you ignoring my questions, mate? Who are you? Where you come from? What first post?
You don't know a THING about what you've said in your first post, let alone your whole knowledge regarding Islam and religion in general, you think you are smart but when it comes to Islam, you know nothing, boy. See the difference between my post now and your previous one? You were attacking the whole Muslim community because you're hurt, big boy, you're hurt.
We never said anything bad about you, we never attacked you directly or said a single bad word about you, it's just your post that makes no damn sense to us. This is the difference between us. You don't know how to have a normal conversation without pointing your fingers at others like a cry-baby. Maybe you're smart outside of the subject "religion," but for now, you're nothing but being narcissistic and self-centered now. :) Have a nice day.

TokiEl

Superstar
Peace and blessings, Brother. :) I've had a feeling someone would quote that sooner or later, haha. While I do agree there are some differences, but nothing in an extreme way, I have many Christian friends who don't believe that Jesus is God himself, or the son of God, they believe he was a messenger, and then again, there's this other group where they believe that Jesus IS God, etc.. So basically it's a never-ending circle/story, but that's fine, as long as they're not spreading hatred and negativity.
if we started to recognize and acknowledge the similarities, we might have much less Islamophobia in our world.
Hi just a quick question if you don't mind...

Do you know what mount is the mount of the congregation ?

Kais_1

Star
After watching Boris Johnson live on TV today.....

RBGW

GBW R

GBW AYN

GAYN BW

NAGYN

SNAKE

Kais_1

Star
After watching Boris Johnson live on TV today.....

RBGW

GBW R

GBW AYN

GAYN BW

NAGYN

SNAKE

or NAG 50

town in Egypt and the number for the ANNUNAKI
Apologies i posted this in a hurry yesterday...

Boris Johnson did a speech on the coronavirus yesterday 12/03/20 at 5ish pm

towards the end the cameras focused on a plate that was on the wall.

what i noticed was the colours of the plate.

Red Blue Gold White

GBW R

GBW AYN

GAYN BW

NAGYN

or NAG 50

town in Egypt and the number for the ANNUNAKI

SNAKE Woman/half human/half snake/shapeshifter

skip to 9.32

Last edited:

Sen

Established
im still trying to figure it out....

everything points towards surah 53 in the quran...which is also known as the satanic verses
Is Lucifer and Satan the same entity? I'm really confused. Some quoting Lucifer as "she", so .......any thoughts?

Kais_1

Star
So you admit that you're being inconsistent for it to fit your narrative.

Nuun is 25 Arabic and Ya is 28 Arabic but as that won't add up you've conveniently jumped ship and taken the Y from English alphabet to come up with the Y 25. Clever you, cheeky monkey.

Except you have it all wrong because Seen is not Nuun no matter how much you want it to be. The Arabic order number for Seen is 12 and not 25 and there is no Nuun in Seen or Yasin although its pronounced with a Nuun when Seen is by itself as an alphabet letter otherwise within words the Nuun sound is omitted and so it becomes just like an S. Take note of the dot in the Nuun which doesn't appear in the Seen.

Letters have different placement such as at the start middle or at the end of the word and are written and pronounced differently accordingly (refer link below)

Anyways for Yasin you assigned 25 1 19 9 25 and then went on to add it up 9+9+1+1=20 and 25+25=50 to come up with 70. Being consistent the 25s should be split so its 2+5=7 again you're mixing and matching to suit whatever you want to conclude. What's the esoteric nature and mystery behind that?

Being consistent with the numbers you pulled it should have been 20 + 7 + 7 = 34 / 2 = 17 reversed 71 and not 53. Back to the drawing board.

And still you haven't explained how Allah is 53. Which alphabets and numbering order did you have to combine to come up with that?

Not sure if you're trolling or lost the plot but I'm sure we can all agree that something is not right.
Allah is 52

Najm is 53

Assad is Allah translated and vice versa

Sen

Established
lucifer is the morning star

the morning star is Venus...some say Sirius
Yeah. He is the light bringer. If he is the light bringer, why many hate luciferianism? Isn't it discuss the enlightenment?

TokiEl

Superstar
Is Lucifer and Satan the same entity? I'm really confused. Some quoting Lucifer as "she", so .......any thoughts?
Lucifer is an english translation of the fallen heavenly being who in hebrew is named heylel in Isaiah 14.

Who is he ? Well he will according to this prophecy sit on the mount of the congregation... just as God did.

And he does...

Sen

Established
Lucifer is an english translation of the fallen heavenly being who in hebrew is named heylel in Isaiah 14.

Who is he ? Well he will according to this prophecy sit on the mount of the congregation... just as God did.

And he does...

Mount of congregation is mount Zion. Zion is Israel, if I'm wrong please correct me. The chosen people were taken to the promised land, and it is Israel. Then if Lucifer resides in Mount of congregation, then he must be in Israel?

TokiEl

Superstar
Mount of congregation is mount Zion. Zion is Israel, if I'm wrong please correct me. The chosen people were taken to the promised land, and it is Israel. Then if Lucifer resides in Mount of congregation, then he must be in Israel?
Right... in Israel on mount Zion in Jerusalem.

Reactions: Sen