Who Changed the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday?

phipps

Star
1697220378937.png
HAPPY BLESSED SABBATH BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST ALL AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD ....Please Remember To continue to Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD and keep SPREADING THE GOSPEL UNTIL our SAVIOUR'S RETURN.

The Sabbath will be celebrated for eternity.

The Bible shows that the Sabbath will be kept by the Redeemed in the New Earth. Looking forward to the life that those saved from the earth will live forever, Isaiah said:
“For as the new heavens and the new earth Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord, “So shall your descendants and your name remain. And it shall come to pass That from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord” (Isaiah 66:22-23).

This will be after all sin and sinners have been destroyed, and God restores the earth back to what it was at Creation. And just as the Sabbath was celebrated at the beginning of our planet, it will again be celebrated as God’s special gift to man by
“all flesh.”

Last edited:

JB77

The sabbath day is Saturday not Sunday. Sunday is a pagan day to worship the sun not Yahweh. Sunday is not when Yeshua resurrected. Do your research don't believe what people tell you at face value.

A Freeman

Superstar
Nehemiah 10:31 And [if] the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the Sabbath day to sell, [that] WE WOULD NOT BUY IT OF THEM ON THE SABBATH, OR ON THE HOLY DAY: and [that] we would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.

sorry-closed.jpeg

clammertoe

Established
In my eternal wanderings in the cyberland of ... Cyber, I happened across some ... um, SCHOLARLY discussion of the history of "sabbath" keeping, and thought some might wish to avail themselves of this work cited (in a lengthy article that I feel that most wouldn't want to have to swim to the deep end) and here is the excerpt that refers to a work one might wish to consult for a less emotional view:

".... Another evidence from the mid second century of [continued] Sabbath observance comes from the apocryphal work Acts of John where seventh-day Sabbath is mentioned as being a true “Lord’s day”. …

Theophilus of Antioch, (130- 185 AD) considered a saint by both Catholic and Orthodox Christians, was known to attack the use of icons, immortality of soul and quoted Sabbath as being the Seventh-day appointed by God in the fourth commandment. (Zivadinovic D. REVISED and CORRECTED “SABBATH in the EAST. “Andrews University, c. 2019)"

Of course, I refer to Zivadinovic's work "Sabbath in the East." I'm sure one could search it out on the looker thing if one were inclined.

clammertoe

Established
WTH is wrong with that guy's legs? The one on the left.
He must have missed the healin' trough at the last "SABBATH" meetin before they went out a-door knockin'.

Emmizi

Rookie
Actually He is everyone's God because He created them, this world and everything in it. None of them would exist without Him. Whatever they think, He is their God.

Again the truth of God as written of in the Bible is everyone's truth whether they accept it or not.

Alright, I'm going so goodbye. God bless.
Facts facts facts