Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

AmazingGrace

Established
I dont have much photos to supply with my comment, but what about Final Fantasy XV? There is so much to the Final Fantasy games, but XV the first one I actually paid attention too. I watched a lot of the guy called Final Fantasy Peasant, and he's made so much analysis on FFXV, despite the story being... sorry, crap there is a lot of symbolism that the guy talked about that gets drowned out because we are too busy playing the side quests.

Especially with Chaos magic, the original FFXV originally FF versus 13 was going to very dark.
I saw XV gameplay and was disappointed enough to not buy it :D after more than 7 years of waiting it turned out worst than expected.
It's full of magic and elemental magic as probably every FF game. I don't remember any blatant symbolism, they're quite constant throughout series with borrowing the same names of monsters and gods from religions like leviathan, behemoth or shiva. So unique it hurts. (But in case of XV it could be because it was originally part of XIII, so names of monsters stayed the same? Who knows.)
1626950737294.png
But I played through FFXIII and FFXIII lightning returns (LR) and noticed some interesting stuff. Lightning is one of iconic FF characters, developers wanted to create female counterpart of Cloud from FFVII. Lightning as a symbol can be associated with satan, it was used for example on nazi uniforms as well as in KISS band name. In LR main background theme is checked pattern (masonic, good vs evil, duality), in game it represents chaos that swallowed almost whole their world. Lightning is in LR called the savior, she saves souls by granting them wishes, some people worship her, a heretic group wants to kill her and regularly kill women who looks like her (pink hair), whole game has a timer - countdown to the end of the world, 13 days. At the end Lightning and her friends fight the god of the universe, and after they defeat him, she leads all souls to the new world, new earth that looks like our world. A lot of Biblical similarities, but very twisted.

Official ingame song for Lightning, the savior of the souls. In game a guy sitting near cathedral sings it and plays it on guitar.
♪To the scarlet streak of light
To the one that breaks the silence
You illuminate the night
In most awe-inspiring ways
Sent up from high above
A name like a precious poem
Let me sing this song to you
Gracious savior of our souls♪

Lightning leading her friends and other souls to the new world. Just a few moments after she said there is no place for god there.

The impression I'm getting from this is luciferian, masonic or similar agenda, and paying homage to satan.

Last edited:
I saw XV gameplay and was disappointed enough to not buy it :D after more than 7 years of waiting it turned out worst than expected.
It's full of magic and elemental magic as probably every FF game. I don't remember any blatant symbolism, they're quite constant throughout series with borrowing the same names of monsters and gods from religions like leviathan, behemoth or shiva. So unique it hurts. (But in case of XV it could be because it was originally part of XIII, so names of monsters stayed the same? Who knows.)
View attachment 58971
But I played through FFXIII and FFXIII lightning returns (LR) and noticed some interesting stuff. Lightning is one of iconic FF characters, developers wanted to create female counterpart of Cloud from FFVII. Lightning as a symbol can be associated with satan, it was used for example on nazi uniforms as well as in KISS band name. In LR main background theme is checked pattern (masonic, good vs evil, duality), in game it represents chaos that swallowed almost whole their world. Lightning is in LR called the savior, she saves souls by granting them wishes, some people worship her, a heretic group wants to kill her and regularly kill women who looks like her (pink hair), whole game has a timer - countdown to the end of the world, 13 days. At the end Lightning and her friends fight the god of the universe, and after they defeat him, she leads all souls to the new world, new earth that looks like our world. A lot of Biblical similarities, but very twisted.

Official ingame song for Lightning, the savior of the souls. In game a guy sitting near cathedral sings it and plays it on guitar.
♪To the scarlet streak of light
To the one that breaks the silence
You illuminate the night
In most awe-inspiring ways
Sent up from high above
A name like a precious poem
Let me sing this song to you
Gracious savior of our souls♪

Lightning leading her friends and other souls to the new world. Just a few moments after she said there is no place for god there.

The impression I'm getting from this is luciferian, masonic or similar agenda, and paying homage to satan.
2021-07-23 18_22_07-Final Fantasy Xiii_ Lightning Return Ending - YouTube - Opera.png
who are the crystals?

AmazingGrace

Established
Final fantasy XIII, Type 0 and XV (and probably also XIV) belong to Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries.
Wiki says:
"While featuring various worlds and different characters, each Fabula Nova Crystallis game is ultimately based on and expands upon a common mythos focusing on important crystals tied to deities. The level of connection to the mythos varies between each title, with each development team given the freedom to adapt the mythos to fit the context of a game's story."

Magic in these games is based on crystals, so to say that time of crystals is over means that times when magic was used is over.

Some examples:
1627054726539.png
(Teleportation crystal from FFXIV)

1627055488594.png
(FFXIII - when somebody completed specific assignment from gods, they turned the person into crystal statue and s/he could "live" like this many centuries, until turned back to human form again, usually to complete another assignment).

1627057540629.png
In FFXV the main idea was that MC Noctis can materialize different kinds of cold weapons from crystals, so he has spectrum of weapons in hand during a fight. If I remember correctly those weapons belonged to kings who ruled in the past before him.

Vmort

Veteran
Final fantasy XIII, Type 0 and XV (and probably also XIV) belong to Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries.
You have to know that animated movie Atlantis made by Illuminati Disney containts crystal connected to human superpowers. Magic == superpowers.
Noctis -- Nocturnal. I forgot but it means "shadow" on Latin.

Last edited:
Wiki says:
"While featuring various worlds and different characters, each Fabula Nova Crystallis game is ultimately based on and expands upon a common mythos focusing on important crystals tied to deities. The level of connection to the mythos varies between each title, with each development team given the freedom to adapt the mythos to fit the context of a game's story."

Magic in these games is based on crystals, so to say that time of crystals is over means that times when magic was used is over.

Some examples:
View attachment 59030
(Teleportation crystal from FFXIV)

View attachment 59031
(FFXIII - when somebody completed specific assignment from gods, they turned the person into crystal statue and s/he could "live" like this many centuries, until turned back to human form again, usually to complete another assignment).

View attachment 59032
In FFXV the main idea was that MC Noctis can materialize different kinds of cold weapons from crystals, so he has spectrum of weapons in hand during a fight. If I remember correctly those weapons belonged to kings who ruled in the past before him.
Could it allegorically represent God's angels?

AmazingGrace

Established
Could it allegorically represent God's angels?
Hmm, I don't think so. It's rather a nonpersonal source of power. Angels are mentioned very rarely in those games and if so, it's usually linked to game character. Closest could be Eidolons, bio-mechanical transformers created by gods, that can be summoned by MCs and can help during battle. One of Eidolons, Odin, was later called angel of Valhalla.
1627062784475.png

AmazingGrace

Established
You have to know that animated movie Atlantis made by Illuminati Disney containts crystal connected to human superpowers. Magic == superpowers.
Noctis -- Nocturnal. I forgot but it means "shadow" on Latin.
Noctis' name is usually translated as night, with root word being latin nox. But I get your point, his name probably holds some important symbolism.
Noctis Lucius Caelum (night, light, heaven)