Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Sibi

Star
I loved Skyrim but there were occult things in there that creeped me out.

Sacrificial lambs
To cure yourself of being a werewolf you have to sacrifice an "innocent" human.

Sacrifice one of the people who have loyally followed you to Boethiah the Daedric Prince of Conspiracy and Deceit.

Drink blood, become a vampire.

Blood altar to demon, blood fountain, blood river

Blood magic rituals

Vmort

Star
WOW! I remember in Morrowind you cannot be vampire -- you will kill them but never join ther activities. And you can cure yourself from being werewolf without killing someone.

Line

Established

Sacrificial lambs
To cure yourself of being a werewolf you have to sacrifice an "innocent" human.

Sacrifice one of the people who have loyally followed you to Boethiah the Daedric Prince of Conspiracy and Deceit.

Drink blood, become a vampire.

Blood altar to demon, blood fountain, blood river

Blood magic rituals
Disgusting.

Seekeroftruth55

Veteran
This is sadly the truth with video games these days, and for the last while, too. There's not much escape from the occult in the video game world...

ToxicFemininitySucks

Established
I avoid M Rated games for this very reason
The problem is that games like Cult of the Lamb are rated T. So it's not as easy as avoiding M anymore.

The cult leader must be both kind and cruel, feeding and rewarding the faithful but also brainwashing, punishing, and even sacrificing the cult's followers in order to achieve objectives...Players will also need to deal with dissension among their followers by reeducating them, rewarding them with gifts, or punishing them -- perhaps by sacrificing the unfaithful. As the game progresses, more features are unlocked, including a fishing game, doctrines that affect your disciples' beliefs, and tarot cards that alter combat.
Offering sermons and coming up with new rituals and doctrines to affect their behavior and loyalty creates the feeling that you're in charge and that your decisions directly influence the development of the cult, subtly illustrating how some religious rules clearly exist solely for the benefit of the organization and its leaders in the process. Indeed, it makes for a surprisingly authentic recreation of cult life, and might even make thoughtful players consider the meaning and purpose of organized religions and their myriad doctrines.
So just because a game doesnt have explicit sex or language it gets a T rating even though it is basically training kids in how to be a cult leader.

And this was from a website that's supposedly reviews for parents. Under topics to talk about it only mentions "screen time". This game is about running a satanic cult and the only topic worth discussing with the children is screen time?! Wow.