• Poll closed .

Lyfe

Star
Psalm 18:25-26
English Standard Version

25 With the merciful you show yourself merciful;
with the blameless man you show yourself blameless;
26 with the purified you show yourself pure;
and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous.

Lyfe

Star
Psalm 18:16-19
English Standard Version

16 He sent from on high, he took me;
he drew me out of many waters.
17 He rescued me from my strong enemy
and from those who hated me,
for they were too mighty for me.
18 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
but the Lord was my support.
19 He brought me out into a broad place;
he rescued me, because he delighted in me.

Maldarker

Star
I just watched this interview and I was musing on what a decline the Bud Light brand had experienced…

And then saw the parallel -

The discussion hit on the importance of integrity as a “brand ambassador“, why it mattes… and suddenly I realised it wasn’t just about beer and market share - it was about us.

2 Corinthians 5 nkjv

16Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

20Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
The ones that what righteousness have maybe just maybe woke up not the fake woke but really "WOKE" up that its not flesh and blood we war against powers and principalities.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Satan is weaponizing the culture against the light.
More than many Christians realise!

Lyfe

Star
More than many Christians realise!

It says in scripture that the evil one 'sows' (creates and intentionally deploys) the tares! He wants to pollute society and ready it for his coming. The rebellion must come first!

Lyfe

Star
Romans 13:11-12
King James Version

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Lyfe

Star
and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God. James 2:23

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:5

JoChris

Superstar
The Pilgrim's Progress book came to mind for some reason. There are many results on archive.org (results for book)

If there are Christians who are interested but you aren't reading people, there are audio versions and movies on Youtube as well.

e.g. this one looks like an OK animated version:

Lyfe

Star
Psalm 119:46
English Standard Version

46 I will also speak of your testimonies before kings
and shall not be put to shame,

Lyfe

Star
Job 22:21-23
English Standard Version
21 “Agree with God, and be at peace;