Usury/interest Is Modern Day Slavery!

DesertRose

Superstar
What a response! Small suggestion, ask the author of this article?!.
I have communicated with him by email and he will email back (tell him it is in regards to this article):
Bringing the article in question to this page, so people can see what you are responding to.

Is Anti Usury Activism Antisemitic?
Anthony Migchels

Obviously not.

But the question is warranted, because it is an unfortunate fact of life for every dedicated activist for an interest free economy that throughout history Jewry has been intimately linked to usury.

Hundreds of the most brilliant Gentile minds throughout the ages have denounced Jewish usury.

God Himself had this to say through the Holy Quran:
‘That they (the Jews) took usury, though they were forbidden; and that they devoured men’s substance wrongfully;- we have prepared for those among them who reject faith a grievous punishment.’ (sura 4.161)

Please remember the Quran orders Muslims to read the Torah and accept it as from the same Source as the Q’uran.

The simple fact of the matter is: not all usurers are Jews and not all Jews are usurers.
So we resist not Jews, or Jewry, but ‘those among them who reject faith’.

The situation is aggravated by the fact that Nazism was motivated to a high extent by anti usury activism. I despise Hitler’s notion of ‘Ubermenschen’ looking for ‘Lebensraum’. It smacks a little bit too much of Zionism.

The Money Power’s agents will equate anti usury activism with Nazism.
It is called ‘Guilt by Association’.

The number of Jews in powerful financial positions certainly merits the conclusion that Jewish interests are heavily overrepresented in finance. However, the Jewish Lobby, which is dominated by the Money Power and thus does not represent the Jewish People equates this statement with antisemitism.
They call it the ‘old canard of Jewish International Bankers’.

Zionism regularly denounces its enemies as ‘antisemites’. But disagreement about ideas (like Zionism) or actions (like plundering someone else’s land without compensation) is clearly not the same as hating the perpetrator. As Christ recommends: we hate sin, we love the sinner.
Israelis themselves are on record admitting the ‘antisemite’ smear is just a trick.

Jewish elites, nor the Money Power care about Jews. Simple proof of this is the inequitable wealth distribution in Israel, which is one of the worst in the world.

Anti Usury Activism seeks liberation for all those exploited through usury, Gentile and Jewish alike.

The Jewish people are part of the 99%. It is their elites that deserve weariness. We are also weary of Anglo-American elites, Eurocratic elites, Chinese elites and Russian elites, to name just a few.

As it has been said:
“Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”

We’ll leave it for the reader to decide.

(DR clarification: In Islam we accept the parts of the Torah that are have not been changed and that are congruent with our teachings.)

DesertRose

Superstar
Also bringing these chapters that I find integral:
The importance of having a stake in the outcome of economic/business decisions
please read essays in red, at source. The book below:

http://www.fooledbyrandomness.com/SITG.html
Skin In the Game

The Thrills and Logic of Risk Taking

Nassim Nicholas Taleb (Orthox Christian and, "his paternal grandfather was a supreme court judge; his great-great-great-great grandfather Ibrahim Taleb was a governor of the Ottoman semi-autonomous Mount Lebanon Governorate in 1861.")

Skin In the Game is the fifth volume of the Incerto which, to repeat, can be read in any order.

Below are selected chapters for comments. It is work in progress.

Never take advice from a salesperson The notion of equality in uncertainty

The domination of the stubborn minority How Europe will eat Halal, why GMOs will be history

The Gods do not like cheap talk

The logic of risk taking The two central chapters: why rationality is precaution, how to reconcile prudence and courage, why critics of ebola-worries are idiots but not those of flying vs driving, etc.

The skin of others in your game Why celibacy has been the only way to be ethically uncompromised; how to punish terrorists; how Ketchum runs smear campaigns

How to own a slave An employee is precisely someone who signals skin in the game and fear of losing a job. A revision of Coase's theory of the firm

The pope is overtly atheist Without skin in the game, worship never reveals preferences

Life is not a pecking order

Thunderian

Superstar
What a response! Small suggestion, ask the author of this article?!.
You should be able to name a couple, at least. Or does your knowledge of this subject begin and end at the things you cut and paste?

Is it just me, or is the main thrust of Islam basically, "Look at these evil Jews, and how we're so not like them."? I mean, what's the obsession?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Email the author of the article, do not be childish.

It is just you.

As he highlights in the article above:
"Anti Usury Activism seeks liberation for all those exploited through usury, Gentile and Jewish alike."

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
NO!
Read the articles posted as well.
Read below again!
Excerpt: Copied for your comprehension:

"The Jewish people are part of the 99%. It is their elites that deserve weariness. We are also weary of Anglo-American elites, Eurocratic elites, Chinese elites and Russian elites, to name just a few."

Email the author of the article, do not be childish.

It is just you.

As he highlights in the article above:
"Anti Usury Activism seeks liberation for all those exploited through usury, Gentile and Jewish alike."

DesertRose

Superstar
Notice how this snake is trying to define us.
Unsuccessfully, I might add.
This quote is for all, but the brain dead:p
(re-posted)
"The Jewish people are part of the 99%. It is their elites that deserve weariness. We are also weary of Anglo-American elites, Eurocratic elites, Chinese elites and Russian elites, to name just a few."

Last edited:
Is there any reason why charging interest should be considered evil?
It's considered evil because one shouldn't be living without the conscious awareness that God Is Maintaining everything in existence.

Why do we have to encourage people to believe that by having more money that they will be living better lives?

God Is The One Maintaining every life at each and every second. Money itself is being Maintained by Him at each and every moment.

So interest is evil because through it, one's reliance stops being on Almighty God and is diverted towards money when money is just a means.

Even if we have all the money in the world, God Is Still The One Enabling our bodies and minds to function properly, not the money.

Money tends to make you forget this and makes you want to rush towards the material things. Usury aggravates this situation even more.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Thank you for the reference and the explanation, Serv. So basically, a Jew cannot charge interest of his fellow Jew, but is permitted to charge a gentile. Sounds reasonable to me.
Also sounds pretty conniving and racist as well but it doesn't surprise me since it's coming from a Zionist who is possibly Jewish pretending to be a Christian lol.

Is there any reason why charging interest should be considered evil? I mean, it's not as if the lender is holding a gun to the head of the borrower, is it? The person is always free to decline to borrow.
Incorrect. Interest/usury is ingrained in the very system you and me operate in regardless of how we feel about it. Governments collect heaps amount of taxes in order to pay off loans with interest, for programs who also burrow money with interest, and etc. In one way or another we're forced to deal in interest regardless if we want to burrow or not.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just to be clear, though, the evil usurers are always Jews. Right?
What we have today is a direct result of Jewry and their financial bank dealings which involved lots of usury within midieval Europe and later England. The very word "bank" comes from the Renaissance in which Jews used benches as makeshift desks in order to make transactions/usury/interest.

Kung Fu

Superstar
And coincidentally enough they all follow the modern day banking system that originated from within medieval Europe and England by Jews :rolleyes:

The word "bank" itself come from Jews using benches as their desk when making "transactions" lol.

Serveto

Star
Thank you for the reference and the explanation, Serv. So basically, a Jew cannot charge interest of his fellow Jew, but is permitted to charge a gentile. Sounds reasonable to me.
I will try to get back with you soon. At the moment, and I am sorry to have to admit, I am rather preoccupied with earning what Paul, in his letter to Titus, called not just lucre, or money, but filthy lucre. However, given that I am not involved in usury in the process, I am hoping that the lucre I do get, God willing, isn't too filthy.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Notice how this snake is trying to define us.
Unsuccessfully, I might add.
This quote is for all, but the brain dead:p
(re-posted)
I hate to point it out, but you and Kung Fu are on two different pages here. He really seems to believe the Jews are the ones to blame for all the usury in the world.

What we have today is a direct result of Jewry and their financial bank dealings which involved lots of usury within midieval Europe and later England. The very word "bank" comes from the Renaissance in which Jews used benches as makeshift desks in order to make transactions/usury/interest.
Does that mean he's one of the brain dead you speak of?