Usury/interest Is Modern Day Slavery!

Thunderian

Superstar
Bring your source that Orthodox Christians have disavowed him.
Here.

The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.

The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.

Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

link
But wait, there's more.

Milton Kapner, aka Brother Nathaniel is not who he says he is. About five years ago Mr. Kapner was removed from yet another Monastery. The police were called and Mr. Kapner was arrested. The Monastery is in Buena Vista, Colorado. It is an Eastern Orthodox Christian Monastery.

Mr. Kapner entered the Monastery with the hope of becoming a monk, but that never happened. He was a novice, but did not have the disapline to become monk. Mr. Kapner was asked to leave, but he would not. The police were called and they asked Mr. Kapner to leave, but he refused. He was then arrested.

Months later Mr. Kapner showed up on the street preaching the Lord to all who would listen. He dressed as a monk and claimed he was a monk of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

For a time I was connected to this Monastery. I am a Priest with a small parish in Southern California. My Archbishop resided at the Buena Vista Monastery.

Through My Archbishop, I met Milton Kapner. Mr. Kapner and myself became friends. When Mr. Kapner was asked to leave the Monastery, our relationship ended also.

During the time Mr. kapner and myself were friends, he revealed to me that he was mentally ill. That he had OCD and Bi-Polar Disorder. He told me he was supposed to take medication to control his illness, but he told me he didn't always take the medication. Mr. Kapner told me he collected Social Security Disability for his illness. He also told me he had been hospitalized [mental hospital] many times. He told me he had destroyed all relationships with his family and friends.

I did not know Mr. Kapner for very long. About a year, but in that time I found him to be very dangerous. He was angry all of the time and often threatened to hurt people.

Now, of course, Mr. Kapner has 3 or 4 websites that attack Jews. You can tell by the number of stories he has written, that most are untrue. To do that many stories properly would take many, many years.

link
Always, always, ALWAYS research your sources. Brother Nathaniel is a flake and a fraud.

The last I heard Orthodox Christians are Christians.....
Am I correct in believing that anyone who calls themselves a Muslim is a Muslim?

Thunderian

Superstar
Right, stop gloating:
It's interesting that the date on that is 2016 but I have found it posted on other boards in 2015. Any reason for that you can think of?

Either way, it doesn't mean that the Russian Orthodox Church endorses anything he says, and he's still clearly a kook. What was your point about him again? That since he calls himself a Christian I have to agree with him?

DesertRose

Superstar
Either way, it doesn't mean that the Russian Orthodox Church endorses anything he says, and he's still clearly a kook. What was your point about him again? That since he calls himself a Christian I have to agree with him?
No again!
You are actually making my point for me.
I am a Muslim I will not answer to every stupid news story and accusation you dredge up from Timbuktu to Afghanistan that some Muslim may or may not have done.
That is unjust and unfair.
Think! You are operating on a double standard!

You wrote: "That since he calls himself a Christian I have to agree with him?"

Obviously not but that goes both ways!
If some people somewhere do wrong, it has nothing to do with us!

My tribe right or wrong does not cut it:

Quran:4:135
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
You wrote: "That since he calls himself a Christian I have to agree with him?"

Obviously not but that goes both ways!
And you wrote:

This video highlights that your faith group (Christian) also discusses the Jews and their role in usury:
Does that mean I can post an ISIS beheading video and say that it's an example of your faith group killing in the name of Allah? Think about what you're saying.

Nathaniel is a fringe kook that does not speak for my faith, or even practice it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Does that mean I can post an ISIS beheading video and say that it's an example of your faith group killing in the name of Allah? Think about what you're saying.

Nathaniel is a fringe kook that does not speak for my faith, or even practice it.
You already do. You're always talking about Muslims and them committing terrorist acts and how it's a part of Islam but when Nathaniel, a Christian, does it he all of a sudden doesn't represent your faith. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds you little snake in the grass. You and Lisa are cut from the exact same cloth.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes, but I'm just making sure you're OK with it now, since Bro Nathaniel is clearly, as far as you're concerned, representational of MY faith.
I think you're confused or you're purposely playing stupid. You stated "Does that mean I can post an ISIS beheading video and say that it's an example of your faith group killing in the name of Allah?" as if you didn't do it already but are now telling me you do it because Desertrose does it when you have been doing it this whole time. They call that hypocrisy.

Also, where did I say Nathaniel represents all of Christianity? You might be able to play "snake in the grass" with other members but that nonsense doesn't fly by me you pretender.

DesertRose

Superstar
To be honest @Kung Fu is right your attempts @Thunderian, of taking pot shots at Islam the religion and linking Muslims with terrorism at every turn is underhanded and that is what we take issue with.
Over and over again.
Also, your unsuccessful charges against my person are also underhanded.

We have tried to explain this.

What is left is for me to draw a picture, to explain this.:eek: But this image will do.

Thunderian

Superstar
I think you're confused or you're purposely playing stupid. You stated "Does that mean I can post an ISIS beheading video and say that it's an example of your faith group killing in the name of Allah?" as if you didn't do it already but are now telling me you do it because Desertrose does it when you have been doing it this whole time. They call that hypocrisy.

Also, where did I say Nathaniel represents all of Christianity? You might be able to play "snake in the grass" with other members but that nonsense doesn't fly by me you pretender.
I was actually playing stupid, but I am not sure where I posted any ISIS beheading videos, or anything like what you're talking about.

Thunderian

Superstar

Then why are the vast majority -- almost 100 percent -- of terror attacks committed by people who identify as Muslim? Sorry if that seems like a pot shot, but it's the truth.

DesertRose

Superstar
Then why are the vast majority -- almost 100 percent -- of terror attacks committed by people who identify as Muslim? Sorry if that seems like a pot shot, but it's the truth.
State terrorism by Israel and the west and now all over the world, is the worst terrorism.
Muslims are the people who die from all kinds of terrorism.

Use both sides of the brain please:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I do have one question what is "Holy mysteries?"o_O
Any Orthodox Christians on this forum? Just want a brief explanation.
What is brother Nathaniel receiving?:)

Thunderian

Superstar
You are missing half the story. State terrorism by Israel and the west and now all over the world, is the worst terrorism.
Muslims are the people who die from all kinds of terrorism.

Use both sides of the brain please:

Tell the whole story. Israel used white phosphorus to create smoke screens, and it was last used ten years ago. It was not used as a weapon, and it is not used any longer. Tell me, do all illegal actions in war offend you, or just when Israel does them?

And really, bringing up the Iraq war? For what it's worth, I was vocally against that war. I think the very best thing for everyone is for all western countries to pull every last bit of weaponry and personnel from the Middle East -- including Israel -- and let them fight it out. God knows there was conflict there before the West got involved, and there will be without them.