Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
I’m glad I don’t know that much about Brittany to be so happy about a yellow shirt.
i read the article - someone commented to wear yellow if you need help - her next vid she did and she said in caption that she picked her fav yellow top.... strange - we all already knew she needed help - but she must read a lot of comments and went with the yellow... sad for her...

Lisa

Superstar
i read the article - someone commented to wear yellow if you need help - her next vid she did and she said in caption that she picked her fav yellow top.... strange - we all already knew she needed help - but she must read a lot of comments and went with the yellow... sad for her...
Thanks for the explanation. It’s definitely a weird situation for her. What do you think about her current boyfriend?

I’m glad I don’t know that much about Brittany to be so happy about a yellow shirt.
If you are reading the articles of this site, you should know about trauma based mind control and Britney.
Her 2006 song:
the song never released as officially and full version never released anywhere but the full lyrics were posted on the official website of Britney.
I don't know if there is "a wheel within a wheel" here but she somehow seems to resist the devil. Her fate looks like Amy, Whitney and MJ.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Thanks for the explanation. It’s definitely a weird situation for her. What do you think about her current boyfriend?
sure
a couple years ago i thought he seemed stable for her - he is been kinda mia with lockdowns and she seems alone at her house - you would think they would have been living together or something by now - or locked down together ... he did an interview within last year and it was all about him and his career - now he kind of seems like a spy/guard for her and probably reports back to daddy - sad. i wish she could find someone older (bf is like 25) and trustworthy.... it seems everyone around her just spys on her and reports...

your thoughts?

Lisa

Superstar
If you are reading the articles of this site, you should know about trauma based mind control and Britney.
Her 2006 song:
the song never released as officially and full version never released anywhere but the full lyrics were posted on the official website of Britney.
I don't know if there is "a wheel within a wheel" here but she somehow seems to resist the devil. Her fate looks like Amy, Whitney and MJ.
Sure..she’s the only reason I believe mk ultra could be true...however, I have a very hard time believing that its true for everyone in the entertainment industry. I think many of them want to be famous, live that lifestyle and will do whatever it takes to be there...cause they can’t all be mk’d can they?

Lisa

Superstar
sure
a couple years ago i thought he seemed stable for her - he is been kinda mia with lockdowns and she seems alone at her house - you would think they would have been living together or something by now - or locked down together ... he did an interview within last year and it was all about him and his career - now he kind of seems like a spy/guard for her and probably reports back to daddy - sad. i wish she could find someone older (bf is like 25) and trustworthy.... it seems everyone around her just spys on her and reports...

your thoughts?
I hadn’t thought of the spy angle..just the using her for who she is angle. How would she even be able to meet a normal person who wouldn’t be star struck or want her money? I think she would need a man who is millionaire rich to go up against her dad and anyone else and wants her for herself. However..she is so messed up at this point..you’d be with a child and what adult male would want that and be helpful to her and not use her too? She’s kinda in a no win situation and its really sad to see her so unwell mentally. She had no idea she was signing up for this. Where’s her mom? She doesn‘t want the gravy train to end either?

ohhi9876

Veteran
I hadn’t thought of the spy angle..just the using her for who she is angle. How would she even be able to meet a normal person who wouldn’t be star struck or want her money? I think she would need a man who is millionaire rich to go up against her dad and anyonye else and wants her for herself. However..she is so messed up at this point..you’d be with a child and what adult male would want that and be helpful to her and not use her too? She’s kinda in a no win situation and its really sad to see her so unwell mentally. She had no idea she was signing up for this. Where’s her mom? She doesn‘t want the gravy train to end either?
ugh - it's a mess for sure - yes it would be next to impossible for her to meet someone of value - she just needs some fans to move in and take over - they love her forever and want nothing but happiness for her...

hmmm. her mom went to court (i think with her) last year fighting the dad (they lost - AGAIN) - she lays low in lousiana - i have no clue why B doesn't just move in with her or something ... at least for covid times. i think her mom and her sister have tried to help but are probably scared of the dad and all of the people in control

Lisa

Superstar
ugh - it's a mess for sure - yes it would be next to impossible for her to meet someone of value - she just needs some fans to move in and take over - they love her forever and want nothing but happiness for her...

hmmm. her mom went to court (i think with her) last year fighting the dad (they lost - AGAIN) - she lays low in lousiana - i have no clue why B doesn't just move in with her or something ... at least for covid times. i think her mom and her sister have tried to help but are probably scared of the dad and all of the people in control
Kind of makes me squeamish when you talk about her fans taking over...I think that could be worse in some cases.

Ya, Idk what’s going on within the family that the mom doesn’t try to do more..if she can. Brittany seems to be in a bubble of horrible people around her and can’t get any help. Plus her eyes tell a story of having seen unspeakable terror...maybe that’s what her mom is afraid of? However, I never see her mom as someone who truly cares about her.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Sure..she’s the only reason I believe mk ultra could be true...however, I have a very hard time believing that its true for everyone in the entertainment industry. I think many of them want to be famous, live that lifestyle and will do whatever it takes to be there...cause they can’t all be mk’d can they?
no def not all - it seems like "if it is needed"

interesting kayne has been mentioned related to this in the past couple years - i still do not get him getting entangled with kim k and her family - so bizarre

Lisa

Superstar
no def not all - it seems like "if it is needed"

interesting kayne has been mentioned related to this in the past couple years - i still do not get him getting entangled with kim k and her family - so bizarre
Not only entangled with them..married to Kim for how long now and 4 kids? That to me seems so bizarre. Who is taking care of those kids I wonder...he doesn’t seem capable and neither does she.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Kind of makes me squeamish when you talk about her fans taking over...I think that could be worse in some cases.

Ya, Idk what’s going on within the family that the mom doesn’t try to do more..if she can. Brittany seems to be in a bubble of horrible people around her and can’t get any help. Plus her eyes tell a story of having seen unspeakable terror...maybe that’s what her mom is afraid of? However, I never see her mom as someone who truly cares about her.
well i am alluding to people that care about her - seems her circle does not - obviously it would never happen (fans)

ohhi9876

Veteran
Not only entangled with them..married to Kim for how long now and 4 kids? That to me seems so bizarre. Who is taking care of those kids I wonder...he doesn’t seem capable and neither does she.
lots of nannies and "help" !!!

every star who started this industry as a child.
or those who don't start as a child but have weird relationships with their family (or boyfriend). (gaga, beyonce, mariah)
I don't know how they to keep people under influence other than mk ultra, but Celine Dion also seems to be under control. Only with black magic without mk ultra methods?

Lisa

Superstar
or those who don't start as a child but have weird relationships with their family (or boyfriend). (gaga, beyonce, mariah)
I don't know how they to keep people under influence other than mk ultra, but Celine Dion also seems to be under control. Only with black magic without mk ultra methods?
That’s true..a lot of stars did start as children..those kids get messed around a lot depending on the parent’s involvement...that doesn’t necessarily mean that they were mk’d but messed up with drugs and sex abuse..like the poor Corey’s.

A lot of people have weird relationship with family..maybe its the drugs they do that help. However..the Beyoncé video of her with her guy at the basketball game also helps the mk ultra case.

I think maybe it has to do with we can break you as much as we can make you and they prove it to them all with Weinstein and Cosby. Two big names that went crashing to the ground..for whatever reasons. Maybe its like Scientology..they know you’re dirty little secrets..because they encourage them..and can end your career on a dime? Plus they pick people who are willing to do the casting couch and whatever it takes to be a star. Beats working for minimum wage and you get the added bonus for being adored for nothing at all.

ohhi9876

Veteran
and LOTS OF PILLS! very sick....

mariah has a memoir coming out soon - will be interesting if she mentions first hubby - doubt she is allowed to.
http://instagr.am/p/CCbJSjbpDMH/ yeah celine hmmmm - how much older was her hubby? and i do not think she has dated or been with anyone but him...

Lisa

Superstar
and LOTS OF PILLS! very sick....

mariah has a memoir coming out soon - will be interesting if she mentions first hubby - doubt she is allowed to.
http://instagr.am/p/CCbJSjbpDMH/ yeah celine hmmmm - how much older was her hubby? and i do not think she has dated or been with anyone but him...
Celine has certainly become weirder after he died..but maybe she thinks she needs to stay relevant?

I would think Mariah’s memoir would just be -sycophantic flattering of her and not really a memoir.

I forget how drugs can affect peoples behavior when also talking about mk ultra..perhaps that explains a lot of the weirdness and not mind control?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Her 2006 song:
yes very compelling/telling song - she worked hard on "original doll" album and her teamed freaked and canceled it when they heard it ... things went downhill for her from there... she fought the fight...

ohhi9876

Veteran
Celine has certainly become weirder after he died..but maybe she thinks she needs to stay relevant?

I would think Mariah’s memoir would just be -sycophantic flattering of her and not really a memoir.

I forget how drugs can affect peoples behavior when also talking about mk ultra..perhaps that explains a lot of the weirdness and not mind control?
in britney's case just lots of pills in general can completely change a brain and then personality - or transform into robot like state..

Lisa

Superstar
in britney's case just lots of pills in general can completely change a brain and then personality - or transform into robot like state..
I wonder what caused the permanent terror in her eyes though?