Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

I think many of them want to be famous, live that lifestyle and will do whatever it takes to be there.
they don't leave nothing to chance.so they buy celebrities when they're kids. while even mk ultra is not 100 percent effective (mj, whitney etc), they cannot risk what uncontrolled celebrities will do.
yeah celine hmmmm - how much older was her hubby? and i do not think she has dated or been with anyone but him...
they create trauma by killing their relatives. then I don't know what they did to her, but they added her to this disgrace.

Lisa

Superstar
they don't leave nothing to chance.so they buy celebrities when they're kids. while even mk ultra is not 100 percent effective (mj, whitney etc), they cannot risk what uncontrolled celebrities will do.

they create trauma by killing their relatives. then I don't know what they did to her, but they added her to this disgrace.
I think they try to control celebrities and that can sometimes backfire..maybe why some of them want to do minor roles instead of being the all out star..because then you are asked more from?

Since the death of her husband, Celine doesn’t have anyone to help her. Wasn’t he big in the industry himself?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Celine has certainly become weirder after he died..but maybe she thinks she needs to stay relevant?

I would think Mariah’s memoir would just be -sycophantic flattering of her and not really a memoir.

I forget how drugs can affect peoples behavior when also talking about mk ultra..perhaps that explains a lot of the weirdness and not mind control?
http://instagr.am/p/CCY-9LWJGib/

I wonder what caused the permanent terror in her eyes though?
I think it is the pain of resisting the devil. Those who have experienced similar traumas, their pain decreases when they are compatible. I think she has a natural faith and her brain cannot get along with demons.

Lisa

Superstar
I think it is the pain of resisting the devil. Those who have experienced similar traumas, their pain decreases when they are compatible. I think she has a natural faith and her brain cannot get along with demons.
I think @ohhi9876 explained it the best..daddy and controllers.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think they try to control celebrities and that can sometimes backfire..maybe why some of them want to do minor roles instead of being the all out star..because then you are asked more from?

Since the death of her husband, Celine doesn’t have anyone to help her. Wasn’t he big in the industry himself?
yeah he groomed her and was her manager her entire career

Lisa

Superstar
i am sure she has been exposed to a lot of dark side/demon bs too - and can add to fear but she does seem to have faith and it gets her though her storms...
How do you know she has faith?

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
Possibly with Brittany it has a lot to do with growing up in the industry too? I don’t know much about Beyoncé..was she an adult when she started?
creepy dad managed "girl group" - they hit it big as destiny's child maybe before 20... always thought that name was so strange