Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Lisa

Superstar
creepy dad managed "girl group" - they hit it big as destiny's child maybe before 20... always thought that name was so strange
Ya, she does have a creepy dad. Reminds me of creepy Joe Jackson who made sure his children worked for him. Brittany’s dad would definitely qualify here.

Dear God, I wonder can you save me?
Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body.

Secret Society, Tryin to keep their eye on me

Jay-Z.
the question is, why is there pain in britney's eyes, but not in jay-z, beyonce etc.

ohhi9876

Veteran

Jay-Z.
the question is, why is there pain in britney's eyes, but not in jay-z, beyonce etc.
B has fought it her entire life (or at least quickly after she was introduced to it) - beyonce and jay maybe did (i haven't noticed beyonce resist or mention it once tho) - but are fully with them now - as they make clear any chance they get.
For britney - it would be terrifying to know all of that and not be on their side - and still have them control you... and she is a mother and that is another aspect.

Lisa

Superstar

Jay-Z.
Maybe because Brittany does want out?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Maybe because Brittany does want out?
she is mostly out as she refuses to pay her dad for her to work - she will not make new albums (nothing new since 2016), perform, or related. she let the 2nd vegas deal fall apart because of this.

ohhi9876

Veteran
she is mostly out as she refuses to pay her dad for her to work - she will not make new albums (nothing new since 2016), perform, or related. she let the 2nd vegas deal fall apart because of this.
canceled - i am not sure she was thrilled with this ad and her having to work so hard for an allowance:

Lisa

Superstar

ohhi9876

Veteran

Lisa

Superstar
yeah - it says "new song" for a reason - it was recorded for her 2016 album and was on the japan version - she just had not released it to the US until 2020 - so not "new" ...
New in the US?

ohhi9876

Veteran
New in the US?
"The princess of pop is a generous queen. Britney Spears surprised fans Friday by dropping a track titled “Mood Ring (By Demand)” on all streaming services. The song was produced by DJ Mustard and was previously only available on the Japanese deluxe edition of her 2016 album, Glory."

not in U.S. or streaming until 2020

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
The princess of pop is a generous queen. Britney Spears surprised fans Friday by dropping a track titled “Mood Ring (By Demand)” on all streaming services. The song was produced by DJ Mustard and was previously only available on the Japanese deluxe edition of her 2016 album, Glory.

not in U.S. or streaming until 2020
Seems like she let this go out...they are at least crediting it to her...And you did say..

she will not make new albums (nothing new since 2016), perform, or related.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
canceled - i am not sure she was thrilled with this ad and her having to work so hard for an allowance:
interesting warnings embedded:
"this is not a drill"
"we tried to prepare you for this"
"BUT - did you listen?"
"do you think you can handle it?"
"Domination"
"you better work b****"

"transmission over" power goes out at END ...

weird that has nothing to do with concerts/britney ... and here we are in 2020
shows were to begin feb 2019 and i believe run through oct. ... with the hope of extending again...

ohhi9876

Veteran
interesting warnings embedded:
"this is not a drill"
"we tried to prepare you for this"
Seems like she let this go out...they are at least crediting it to her...And you did say..
yes she is basically refusing to work with music related biz work ... who could blame her at this point?

Lisa

Superstar
who could blame her at this point?
Her fans..her management team, her record label and her dad..but anyone who truly cares about her...no one would blame her for stopping and trying to have a life for herself.