Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Lisa

Superstar
I only today found out anything about Britney, because I've never been a fan. Someone having conservatorship over her for the past 11 years is CRAZY. If she was that unstable she should have been pulled from performing a long time ago. Only five months ago... I thought I was past being shocked about anything in this life. Now it's like I have to readjust to everything.
I’m not really a fan of hers...but her story is interesting and why I keep coming here. I agree completely...if she is so unstable that she needs her dad to sort her life out...there is no way she should keep performing...but she does...don’t people already have enough money off of her?

ohhi9876

Established
"Britney Spears and beau Sam Asghari pose in front of her Christmas tree... after he shares #freebritney meme
'Did y'all know britney can't drive her own car or even pick a lawyer of her choosing to defend her in court?' the @itsbritneymeme post was captioned.
'Yet she still has to pay for the lawyer that her conservator (her dad) picks for her. FREE BRITNEY!'
It was a very rare public admission about the former Mouseketeer from Asghari"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7818689/Britney-Spears-Sam-Asghari-pose-Christmas-tree-shares-freebritney-meme.html

ohhi9876

Established
Did not see this coming! Fascinating!

Britney Spears is opening her first solo art show in France
Britney Spears is adding another moniker to her résumé: artiste. The 38-year-old “Toxic” singer will have her work showcased in a French art exhibit to commemorate the 21st anniversary of her “… Baby One More Time” album.

With a #FreeBritney hashtag on its Instagram page, the contemporary-art-focused Galerie Sympa, located in southwest France’s Figeac, is holding Spears’ “first solo show,” called “Sometimes You Just Gotta Play!!!!!”

The art show opens on Saturday and runs — yes, you guessed it — “till the world ends,” a nod to Spears’ 2011 track

https://nypost.com/2020/01/14/britney-spears-is-opening-her-first-solo-art-show-in-france/